President seeds - Gelato Bin laden

ORGANinc.

5 minutes ago, ORGANinc. said:

Na I've just got bad luck with them, yours look like they going well!

That's why I ask. Mine seem to be doing fine even though I'm a ham fisted moron, LOL! Maybe it has to do with the genetic lines no having enough photo genes carrying through into the new generations. From what I've read on the interwebs, they have come a LOOOOOOOOOOONG way since they first started gaining notoriety in the industry/scene. I cant remember which forum member is embarking on a Swaz auto breeding program, I plan to watch that closely. The outcomes there are fascinating to me.

1 minute ago, Heteropyxis said:

That's why I ask. Mine seem to be doing fine even though I'm a ham fisted moron, LOL! Maybe it has to do with the genetic lines no having enough photo genes carrying through into the new generations. From what I've read on the interwebs, they have come a LOOOOOOOOOOONG way since they first started gaining notoriety in the industry/scene. I cant remember which forum member is embarking on a Swaz auto breeding program, I plan to watch that closely. The outcomes there are fascinating to me.

Haha yeah, I think some of them are just eager to lift those skirts. 🤣  I've seen many people do crazy grows with autos. Maybe you gotta spend decent dosh and buy better genetics as well. These president seeds are not the greatest obviously.

8 minutes ago, StonerZN said:

Is starting to flower in week 3 not pretty normal for Autos?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

From my experience yes (depending on breeder and strain), but this one does seem very small. I guess as Organinc. says, might as well grow her out and see what comes of it.

Edited by Live Canna

3 hours ago, Heteropyxis said:

Why do they do this?

On 10/26/2020 at 3:15 PM, Bay Seeds said:

President seeds and Simba seeds.The listed strains look awesome at first glance. The you realize the pictures of the fem's and auto's are the same. The president 47 is just cringe.. The discriptions are the same as well. I bet the seed you are growing is probibly a tiger one bulk seed and should be a good quality feminized seed. But this is clearly a re-seller with photoshop skills. 

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

@ bayseeds You got hawks eyes my man, well done of that spot the difference - i always am suspicious of any images especially if multiple ones arent provided per strain - but yes doing an image reverse search on google will also bring up any other webpages that that specvific image has been used on too so theres a nice hint for how to due due diligence befopre purchasing

but this highlights another issue on why we need regulation, onus shouldht be on the consumer to have to perform a background check & audit of everything little detail - this is why im so adamant on supporting local breeders, people with ethics and morals - its the only way we'll flush this type of underhanded behaviour from the market is by instilling confidence amongst us growers that buying locally is best - minimal duds, no bullshit, always top quailty that way people who dont provide top quality DEPENDABLE shit will simply cease to exist as they wontbe able to scam any more people into buying their shit because who knows what you actually getting

enough is enough - we have to take this matter into our own hands

*Drops mic*

• Like 1

On 10/26/2020 at 3:15 PM, Bay Seeds said:

President seeds and Simba seeds.The listed strains look awesome at first glance. The you realize the pictures of the fem's and auto's are the same. The president 47 is just cringe.. The discriptions are the same as well. I bet the seed you are growing is probibly a tiger one bulk seed and should be a good quality feminized seed. But this is clearly a re-seller with photoshop skills. 

579269066_200(1).gif.570310e165876eee8736f351c4341dd1.gif

Bruh imma be reverse image searching every strain I see now 😂

• Agree 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bay Seeds said:

I called him out on his facebook page with a simple ''Can you explain this along with the photoshopped pic?'' , he deleted it within a minute. Thats what you call a shark. 

We should get everyone on the forum to post the same image with the same caption... He will have a lot of deleting to do lol Will also make him realize people are onto him 

• Agree 3

• 3 months later...