Ahoy everyone

Apoche Alypse

Aweh everyone, 

I'm glad to have stumbled across a local forum. Seems like there is a good vibe in here. 

I've been growing outdoors in coco, this is my 3rd grow, So I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can from all of you experienced growers. 

At the moment I have 2 GG#4 and 3 critical CBD plants which I got from Nirvana seeds. They are approximately 6 weeks into flower. 

I also have 1 super cheese plant which I got as a clone from a friend, I put her in the ground. 

I'll put some pics up.

I have a question. Is it too late in the season to grow an auto flower plant outdoors? 

I'm thinking of getting a Gelato auto flower to plant outdoors, in a fabric pot. 

Thanks. 

... I'm struggling to add attachments of existing pictures from my phone. I'll post pics when I figure it out. 

Edited by Apoche Alypse
  • Like 2

An autoflowers should do just fine.
Grew some outdoors right through winter but, our winters are much milder than CPT.
Depending on the cooler temps a purple lady might just be able to show some colours.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Hi and welcome 😄

You have to watch temperature.. anything below 12C will make your seeds unhappy.. anything below 10C will most likely kill them.

So as long as you keep em warm and sunny, they grow.. 

😁 and welcome to the world of Autoflowers ✌️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1