1st ever grow diary

1000Hills Nursery

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Bakstein420 said:

How's your grow going @Mambawana?

It's going well. Found 2 hermies but they have been removed before causing any significant damage. 

Today is Day 31 flower... Almost halfway there.  Buds are looking good. Eish but the smells are cracking. In desperate need of a scrubber. Had a couple hiccups... only got around to major Defoliation at day 20 & scrogged afterwards and damaged some white hairs. This stress triggered the 2plants into throwing nanners. I was a bit glad it happened then cos it's hard to find nanners once the buds start bulking up.

3 hours ago, Bospatrollie2 said:

Looking very frosty.
Good genetics looking like they are going to deliver.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Not that good genetics, mediocre, just making do with I could get, had 2 packages from the states seized by customs, it had those exotics... instead now I have no choice but to grow gear from these fools like barneys farm, HSO, etc. No offense to anyone please but it is what it is.

I'm very critical generally, so no hiding the short falls.

I've started some new seeds... most promising being the 9lb hammer x Electric Watermelon.

Almost bought some darkhorse genetics Bruce Banner to add to the programme but had to make a choice between that and a dehumidifier for black Friday... and at 50% off the choice had to go the way off the...

IMG_20191128_180622.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

The Bruce Banner fro Dark Horse Genetics is fantastic! Its the Bruce Banner I grew out, yield was the best I have had from a single plant thus far, lots of trichomes and very dense bud. Some nice colour during flower too.

Yeah darkhorse were the original creators of it. I stand to be corrected but I think it was the strongest strain on earth 2015. Gonna grab some next time our bra cannabist has some coupon codes and their strawberry diesel F2. I almost chose it over the dehumidifier but I'm tired of moving my 1 dehumidifier around everyday

2 hours ago, Mambawana said:

Yeah darkhorse were the original creators of it. I stand to be corrected but I think it was the strongest strain on earth 2015. Gonna grab some next time our bra cannabist has some coupon codes and their strawberry diesel F2. I almost chose it over the dehumidifier but I'm tired of moving my 1 dehumidifier around everyday

It will be well worth it, I'd certainly consider growing more Dark Horse Genetics.

I was eyeing their Sagerbloom F2 seeds during the special, but figured a larger tent and extraction for that tent is more important. hehe

It is Bruce Banner #3 which I grew out, not the original where the #3 and #5 phenos were found.

Edited by PsyCLown

6 hours ago, Mambawana said:

Not that good genetics, mediocre, just making do with I could get, had 2 packages from the states seized by customs, it had those exotics... instead now I have no choice but to grow gear from these fools like barneys farm, HSO, etc. No offense to anyone please but it is what it is.

I'm very critical generally, so no hiding the short falls.

I've started some new seeds... most promising being the 9lb hammer x Electric Watermelon.

Almost bought some darkhorse genetics Bruce Banner to add to the programme but had to make a choice between that and a dehumidifier for black Friday... and at 50% off the choice had to go the way off the...

IMG_20191128_180622.jpg

Id be very interested to hear which breeders you think are top quality?

1 hour ago, Dr. Green said:

Id be very interested to hear which breeders you think are top quality?

There are quite a few real fire breeders. Unfortunately we cannot buy direct from the seedbanks that carry their gear.

Check out empire breeding company and seed bazaar.

@Cannabist find out from your supplier if he can order for you from them. They both ship to Europe. It will be worth the wait.

I'm not the correct guy to talk about top notch genetics as I only used one breeder Sanniesshop.com for many years. After that I found good smoke from DNA genetics. 

I'm currently growing 2 strains from ethos I did have a winter run with those same plants the zsweet inzanity came out as some of the best outdoor I've grown not so much the jolly rancher. 

Almost forgot I have a big buddha cheese keeper from buddha seeds. 

So my list: sannies, DNA, reserva Privada, ethos and buddha seeds. 

Please do share some of your top breeders don't be stingy man

2 hours ago, Mambawana said:

There are quite a few real fire breeders. Unfortunately we cannot buy direct from the seedbanks that carry their gear.

Check out empire breeding company and seed bazaar.

@Cannabist find out from your supplier if he can order for you from them. They both ship to Europe. It will be worth the wait.

I email our supplier account manager and see if they can bring them in 😮

• Like 1