PsyCLown

The Haze Club - They will grow weed for you

https://businesstech.co.za/news/business/328397/this-new-sa-company-will-grow-your-weed-and-deliver-it-to-you-but-is-it-legal/

What are your thoughts? Still very vague and leaves me with lots of questions.

I know some people will love the idea of this and others hate it.

THC

The High Co

The Haze Club

CandidPeacefulGrassspider.webp

Edited by PsyCLown

There's some other entity in Oudtshoorn who are doing the same thing. Forgot their name but the guy was on the hotbox show.

Gotta be honest. It's a clever way of stepping around the current laws. 

Without a doubt, a very clever way.

How it is advertised and how it actually works and what is actually done though are just speculation.

Do they actually grow what you request them to or do they just grow plants and dish out the harvest as they see fit?

If they grow your plant, do you provide seeds and nutes? What are the limits? Is it indoor? Outdoor? Hydro? Soil? Pots? What type of lighting? Any training?

Seems much easier to just grow and then dish out some of the harvest to everyone. In essence, your legal "dealer" where you wonder what you're actually getting.

Membership is R949 per month and depending on strain can take up to 14 months from seed to harvest, meaning you will pay R13 000 for the space with a max of two plants, that's allot of $$$ for two plants... Think I need to work on a business plan, missing some good $$$ 😛

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoukie said:

can take up to 14 months from seed to harvest

Why do you say 14 months? Didn't you mean weeks?

Says 20-30 grams every 2 months which works out to R63-00/gram if they achieve 30 grams. Turnaround is slow and you don't get much bud but the price isn't too bad if they grow your plants out well. 

Obviously still cheaper to grow at home but the guys need to be paid for their services

Not a high yield. Also autoflower aren't even going to be ready for harvest in 8 weeks, so I think we know what's really happening here.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, 420SA said:

Why do you say 14 months? Didn't you mean weeks?

Oh... there goes my argument out the door... yes meant 14 weeks 😅

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AcidAlice said:

Sounds like you will get a max of 30 and they keep extra, "Nah it only yielded 30g sorry".

Correction they say 20-30+ grams

You cant expect much from a 2 month plant though so 20-30 g's does sound about right. It's not ideal this system but it's an option for those who can't grow their own

• Like 1

A very good system to get around the law and be able to provide weed to those who do not want to grow or cannot grow.

Pay money, get weed. Simple.

16 hours ago, 420SA said:

Correction they say 20-30+ grams

You cant expect much from a 2 month plant though so 20-30 g's does sound about right. It's not ideal this system but it's an option for those who can't grow their own

You have supply seeds.

First plant is 3 - 3.5 months. Subsequent plants are 2 months. (and supply more seeds?)