First ever Grow...

MrE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15/01/2021 at 11:21 AM, PsyCLown said:

Looking good, love what you did with the lights - the fans to help keep them nice and cool and the middle piece I assume is to help reflect light back down onto the plants?

Middle piece for reflection yep. Another of my theories is that having the whole light fixture as an impediment to the air flowing easily up through the centre, forces the air around the perimeter, which is then sucked into the heatsinks and focused up towards the carbon filter.

Edited by MrE

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

Nice new OPTICS! What light is that bud?

Hey, It's actually a product I'm working on bringing to market under my own brand. 60cmx54cm - 240W - Samsung LM301B SK bin 3500K + 5000K + Osram Oslon 120 660nm - 92% efficiency driver etc. So many beaurocratic hoops to jump through, it's a nightmare. This is the first sample of the finalised custom spectrum. Feel free to DM for info.

Edit: If anyone in CT has an Apogee Quantum sensor and is interested in doing a usable PPFD map for the light? I only have integrating sphere data atm.

Edited by MrE
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, CreX said:

Twins are cool! But there is a possibility that you will have one male and one female! So be careful lol

What is the likely hood of both making it to the stage where they are viable for cross pollination? I'm sure they will hamper each others progress? 

• Like 1