First ever Grow...

MrE

1 hour ago, PsyCLown said:

How do you prevent light leaks with that pc fan?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

The 120mm intake? I guess it's not much of a problem because that side is facing a wall with about 30cm clearance. They've already been stressed n messed about with the load shedding anyway I guess. 

I've switched to 24/0 light cycle because due to the load shedding I can't control much.

Edited by MrE
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Bospatrollie2 said:

Some nice colours with yellow fade and purple. Looks good.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yea man, it's a great place to sit in front of and marvel at mother nature's handywork.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice man, I also have the same seedsman northern lights auto into late flower now,  mine is like a quater of your size as mine started its life outdoors, the weather has not been the greatest so far this year, I put it into my grow box on preflower, mine has a very lemon, citrus terp profile, not bad trichome production under scope.

3 hours ago, Roasty said:

Nice man, I also have the same seedsman northern lights auto into late flower now,  mine is like a quater of your size as mine started its life outdoors, the weather has not been the greatest so far this year, I put it into my grow box on preflower, mine has a very lemon, citrus terp profile, not bad trichome production under scope.

Still she looks healthy and 20g is 20g you didn't have! 😉 It's all about quality IMO.

Edited by MrE

1 hour ago, MrE said:

Still she looks healthy and 20g is 20g you didn't have! 😉 It's all about quality IMO.

Definitely, especially with lock down drought ,got sum decent swazi but it aint doing the job anymore lol, starting to look at my plants like smegol ..... he wants its , he needs its :-hairpull:-hairpull

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roasty said:

Definitely, especially with lock down drought ,got sum decent swazi but it aint doing the job anymore lol, starting to look at my plants like smegol ..... he wants its , he needs its :-hairpull:-hairpull

😄 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I snapped the main stem off when it was still in veg, so the oo Blueberry is half the size it would've been. I think I may have learned my lesson with the next 2, LST working as planned. Schedule of watering plus nutes seems most optimal so far.IMG_20200610_235918.jpg

IMG_20200611_001052.jpg

IMG_20200611_001330.jpg

IMG_20200611_001524.jpg

Edited by MrE
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...