Jump to content

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Blue Cheese said:

Lol random update but I was at the corner cafe where I live Jhb and some women was like do I smoke weed?I was like ok cool,maybe she heard about me etc.Turns out they selling weed right next door to the cafe under Natural Health Remedies cc .Anyways I go in and its the Cannapax pricing and lists etc.Theres a letter on the wall from Russell with their traditional healers license.They are literally selling right opposite a very popular primary school...I saw their indoor,they gave me a free sample cause im sketch obviously and it wasn't bad.R130@gram.(5g@R600).Anyways a mate of mine wanted to buy a 5g this morning and all of a sudden no stock lol.They seem to be moving stock around the whole time,not reliable.Doubt they going to be around much longer but yeah just thought Id let you know

I'm pretty sure right opposite a school if illigal as fuck... Surely similar principals to tobacco and alcohol should apply? Not within 500m or something of a school. 

Nice little quick stop for the laaitjies to spend their tuck money, mooi

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CreX said:

I'm pretty sure right opposite a school if illigal as fuck... Surely similar principals to tobacco and alcohol should apply? Not within 500m or something of a school. 

Nice little quick stop for the laaitjies to spend their tuck money, mooi

Must be. Probably why they're not openly trading as cannapax. Dodgy AF too to have staff asking random people on the street if they smoke weed to rope in customers.

How does cannapax work with age? No under 18's or what?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 420SA said:

Must be. Probably why they're not openly trading as cannapax. Dodgy AF too to have staff asking random people on the street if they smoke weed to rope in customers.

How does cannapax work with age? No under 18's or what?

Yassi... You saying it like that makes them sound like hectic dealers... "hey kid, do you wanna buy some Marijuana?" 

Dodgey as fuck... I'm actually offended and want to report that shit... 

With a kid of my own that's almost in primary school, if I found this out as a parent I would throw such a scene. 

I love my Mary Jane so much! But I do not and will never be cool with underage exposure without control

 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CreX said:

Yassi... You saying it like that makes them sound like hectic dealers... "hey kid, do you wanna buy some Marijuana?" 

Dodgey as fuck... I'm actually offended and want to report that shit... 

With a kid of my own that's almost in primary school, if I found this out as a parent I would throw such a scene. 

I love my Mary Jane so much! But I do not and will never be cool with underage exposure without control

 

Ill see if I can take some pics later and let the gents decide lol...I forgot to mention.This chick that was working at the shop was with her little kid(probably like 5 or 6).I dont have kids but even I can say thats not right...But yes I think they are fronting Cannapax under other names etc

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It just seems to get worse.

 

I feel the guys doing it without a physical store and without a traditional healers license have more morals than these guys and chances are their product is better and their stock levels are better too!

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had a lot to say initially here, but yeah as this just slides and slides, while I still feel a burning bullseye on myself, I've really just got silent...gobsmacked!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not great. If Cannapax completely screws the pooch, which by the way is looking more and more likely considering now trading under pseudonyms and near schools, clearly to avoid the reasonable attention they should be getting considering. 

If things go South for them then that's the precedent that will be set by whatever outcome is decided, and I don't quite smaak the people that make those kinds of decisions on our behalves.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol the plot thickens.....anyways go to the shop.People are screaming at each other.Some other chick slams the door and storms out of the shop with some sort of certificate or document.There are customers about to go in...Then some dodgey looking guy comes outta the shop.Take it his the manager of that branch or wateva....lol I voice recordered most of the convo(I should be a PI )....the other chick that works at the desk is definitely not the brightest star in the sky.The one customer asked about what the fight was about,she replied the "indoor",which raised my suspicion initially because now the indoor is shit and looks more like outdoor. Apparetly they sold out of the nice indoor which I reckon is bs judging from the confrontation in the shop.

20190812_122949.jpg

20190812_122944.jpg

20190812_122022.jpg

20190812_123003.jpg

20190812_123025.jpg

20190812_123143.jpg

20190812_123212.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, AcidAlice said:

What school is this?

Just tried to detective the fuck outta this but failed. There's a kak load of Primary Schools and not all Canapax trade openly 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've got a lot of "ointments" on that list... I am disappointed to not see any Penis Enlargement creams.

I wonder how many of those products are the exact same, with the exception of packaging / branding? I could be wrong though.

 

These guys should not be around if they legally allow for competitors, open up a shop next to them and I am sure people will stop buying from them very quickly. Not hard to beat what they're doing.

 

If I am going to be buying indoor, that is not what I expect. I expect something like this:

fgsfds.thumb.png.d434113eb65d0422c14d7bb9e7f44be0.png

  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I know this school and That Corner Cafe.
Not sure if im allowed to mention names - but i used to live around there.
Ill drop by next time im in the area to check it out.

Looks SO DODGY. 
thats way too close to a school.

They probably gonna get locked up before i get a chance to stop by and check it out.

Edited by NinjaMaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NinjaMaster said:

I know this school and That Corner Cafe.
Not sure if im allowed to mention names - but i used to live around there.
Ill drop by next time im in the area to check it out.

Looks SO DODGY. 
thats way too close to a school.

They probably gonna get locked up before i get a chance to stop by and check it out.

Just make sure you're not in the shop when that happens.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.2oceansvibe.com/2019/08/19/people-are-paying-r25-000-to-open-marijuana-dispensaries-across-south-africa-70-open-so-far/

"Many entrepreneurs have jumped on the idea, paying De Beer R25 000 to open up their own Canapax stores."

"Customers don’t have to meet up with a traditional healer or declare any medical condition when purchasing weed. De Beer sees his stores as a public service."

Mkay 😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...