YourStonedBuddy

Whats good everyone! Time for another weekly updated on this AmaDeadly run 🙂

Bushfire OG day 34
Really really happy with growth thus far! This one in particular has taken really well to the topping and training. Feeding 2ml/l BioBizz - Grow. She was transplanted for the last time into 10L fabric pot. Ive done some minor defoliation in aid of getting more light to the center of the plant. Hopefully a couple more weeks of veg before i can flip to flower!

ThENVsm.jpg

Amablue cheese #2 day 38

Super happy with how shes training, im able to keep her nice and flat. Shes a big drinker! Her pot goes dry a day or two after a feed (2ml/l BioBizz-Grow)
She seems to be really sensitive to environment conditions, if my RH runs a little low she starts curling up. Its crazy to see how each plant is different, but its all a learning process 4xQifmU.jpg

Amablue Cheese #1 day 25

This one has kinda fallen behind 😞 im sure i kept her in the solo cup for too long. Not much to say, waiting for her to catch up!
puS8xAG.jpg

Clones
My clones are 8 days old. No signs of roots shooting out the jiffys yet. They're still standing upright and nice and green. So fingers crossed!!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

Nice one bud . Dont put the clone in direct light for a few days until the roots settle and If she is dropping put a dome over her. Within a day or 2 she will be fine without one 

ive put it on one side of my space. I made a makeshift humidity dome with a 5L bottle and put it over her. Fingers crossed she bounces back!

• Like 1

Whats good! Back with a nice little update 🙂

Clones
Both clones seemed to have rooted successfully and survive being transplanted!
However, i was abit too keen with the Amablue cheese clone, i put it under light and it burned really badly! Gave that little one a quick haircut for the pic. The Bushfire OG clone as impressive as the plant it came from! What dosage of nutes is safe for freshly rooted clones?
Amablue Cheese clone

xb1MoXj.jpg

Bushfire OG clone
MSE0S5L.jpg

These two will be given away in the coming weeks!

Amablue Cheese #2 Day 44
Late last week i topped each arm on the 5th node, since then an explosion of growth has happened! I did a light defoliation to ensure no fan leaves are blocking potential bud sites. The node growth upwards has been really impressive, almost time to flip to flower :classic_biggrin:
GrEyzoI.jpg 

Bushfire OG Day 40
Late last week i topped each arm on the 5th node too, this plant didn't take too well to the topping, maybe she needed an extra day or two to recover from the transplant. Node growth is good, staying true to the indica genetics! The plant is really short and squat, not much defoliation needed. Waiting for her to catch up a little bit so i can flip over to flower! 😄

CZ52kAQ.jpg

Amablue Cheese #1 Day 30
Showed some real good growth after the transplant, topped on the 5th node too, will start training this week! Sad its fallen behind somewhat

jYUGJ41.jpg

Nutrients
Bushfire OG - 2ml/l BioBizz Grow & 0.5ml/l liquid silicon+
Amablue Cheese #1 - 1.5ml/l BioBizz Grow & 0.5ml/l liquid silicon+
Amablue Cheese #2 - 1.5ml/l BioBizz Grow & 0.5ml/l liquid silicon+
All nutrient mixes are PH'd to 5.9-6.1

Edited by YourStonedBuddy
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Whats good everyone! Its a new year so time for an update!

After vegging for 6 weeks i flipped to flower. Plants are currently 27 days in flower. The Amablue cheese is STILL stretching, it has easily tripled in height since the flip whereas the Bushfire OG has barely stretched halve its height. I stopped tucking shoots under the scrog on day 17 of flower, expecting only a few more days of stretch left. Really frustrating not having an even canopy after all the training and topping ive done! But oh well definitely NOT running two different strains at the same time again.

Heres a pic of the canopy on the last day of me tucking under the scrog. Amablue cheese on the left and Bushfire OG on the right
L3mehi9.jpg

10 days later, amablue cheese on the left, Bushfire OG on the right, disappointing how little the Bushire stretched and abit overwhelmed by how much the amablue cheese is stretching, lets hope it comes to an end soon!

5SdlXQ3.jpg

Bushfire OG getting really frosty early on! Smells of Granadilla on this girl is amazing!!
vRErUec.jpg

Feeding Schedule:
Biobizz grow: 0,5ml/l
Biobizz bloom: 2.5ml/l

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

wow i havent updated this in forever!!

A couple weeks ago i added "Fire Juice" form the Freedom Farms nutrient line to my feeding schedule
wscKX6g.jpg

Bushfire OG 45days in flower: She is incredibly frosty! Yield is lacking but im sure the smoke and taste will make up for that 😉
O5ghYiO.jpg

Amablue Cheese day 45: Not a brown pistil in sight! she continues to put on weight 🙂
vekc36p.jpg

• Like 1