YourStonedBuddy

Whats good everyone!

Hoping this will be my second successful grow, I am still a noob to everything, but ive learned a ton on this site so im excited to share my next grow with everyone 🙂.
My first grow was in coco/perlite. I enjoyed the vigorous growth the coco offered, but having to be home everyday to feed my plants really took its toll & towards the end of flower i ran into plenty issues. Thus prompting a move to a more forgiving medium, Freedom Farms soil!

Lights

2 x 60watt 3000k quantum boards, ill be using for veg & flower

Medium

Germinated seeds were placed into solo cups with Freedom farms seedling mix. I will keep them in the cups until they're well established. They'll then be transplanted into the Freedom Farms premium classic mix until finish.

Nutrients

EHG 3 part (micro,grow,bloom) BioBizz grow & bloom
Considering a move to bio-bizz, holding out until i see how well the FF soil does                                                                                                                                                                                 liquid silicon

Genetics

Bushfire OG (rascals OG x Bushfire OG)
Talkin' Blues (Blueberry x exodus cheese x Afghan)
all photo regulars

Locally made living soil and locally bred genetics! Lets hope this one is fun, ill update with pics a little later on 🙂

Edited by YourStonedBuddy
  • Like 1

its a new week and the plants have done great!

Bushfire OG Day 19:

has been growing really nicely & im really impressed thus far!! I have moved it from the FF seedling mix to a 2L pot filled with the FF premium classic. Its a little bit stunted from the transplant but settling into its new home nicely.I have a couple leaves curling up at the sides, think it was the light so i raised it slightly also trying to raise the RH inside my cupboard.

zQbWOFr.jpg

dMKy41X.jpg

Talkin' Blue (Amablue cheese) #2 Day 23
This seedling sprouted in a cup of coco & 14 days later i transplanted it to some FF soil, it found its feet after a couple days and has now been moved to a 2L pot filled with the FF premium classic. Super happy that its recovered nicely
GKINlQ1.jpg

PJFp4f7.jpg

Talkin' Blues (Amablue cheese) #1 Day 10
Not much to talk about yet, its been putting roots down and showing good growth. Waiting patiently until its big enough for me to transplant into a new home
7If29aG.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pvt_sToNeR said:

Bro.....you making the OCD so happy with such a perfect leaf structure :-meditate

There little beauties, cant wait to see them grow up. 

Keep slaying buddy!

Im not your buddy, Guy! hahah🤣 Sorry i couldnt resist!!

The leaves are doing as they do in nature hahah, thanks for popping by bud

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, 420SA said:

@YourStonedBuddy & @Pvt_sToNeR you guys been watching the latest season of SP? They killing it. Tegridy farms :-hilarious

Hahah the show never gets old man! Ive only seen Episodes 1-3 of the new season

20 hours ago, 420SA said:

Great to see the forum's first diary with local genetics by the way. Watching closely

Very surprised to be the first tbh, hopefully it all works out for me  🙂

A bit late with this weeks update! Since my last update ive gotten rid of my EHG nutes and moved over to BioBizz after receiving some great words of wisdom from @Green Leaf Organics

BushFire OG Day 28
Ive topped on the 3rd node, keeping 4 arms. Each arm will get topped again in a week or so. Starting the training nice and early so it does well under the scrog!
AFqRcje.jpg

Amablue Cheese day #2 Day 32
Really happy by the progress made here! from a dying seedling in coco to a thriving vegging plant in some FF soil. its done really well! I too have topped this one on the 3rd and kept two arms with if tied down so it can grow nice and flat!
0oHEWaS.jpg

Clones
Tops that were snipped off both plants have been in a DIY humidifier dome in some jiffy pellets. im opening the dome once/twice a day to allow for fresh air exchange, fingers crossed they make it!!

Amablue cheese #1  Day 19
Super impressed by the growth spurt in the last week! Almost time to transplant into a bigger pot! She will be getting the same treatment as the others in terms of topping/training.

ZJ0uTFG.jpg

Feeding Schedule
All plants are currently being fed 2ml/L of BioBizz - Grow twice a week. With an epsom salt foliage spray once a week

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, YourStonedBuddy said:

ive had some MG def on the newer growth which was snipped off

That's fine, but doing it every week is excessive. If you are not seeing any symptoms and you're feeding regularly (biogrow) you should be fine. 

Edited by greenkush

19 minutes ago, Totemic said:

Day 19 Ama bluecheese 1 in the cup in front of your screen. Or its the screen messing with your camera but yeah she looks full of N to me.

Could it not be the indica genetics? A quote taken from RQS

INDICA

Indica leaves are short and wide, typically with 7-9 fat fingers. The heaviest indicas of Afghan origin can have oversized, extra-wide fan leaves. Indica leaves are a darker, deeper shade of green. The higher chlorophyll content is believed to accelerate the bloom cycle of indica varieties.

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-what-cannabis-leaves-can-tell-you-n733