Seed exchange

Totemic

• 5 months later...
On 3/9/2019 at 12:32 PM, SkunkPharm said:

What area?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm in fourways.

11 hours ago, 420SA said:

@Q9550 Yes its active but you need 30 posts to be able to gain access. As soon as you've hit 30 posts please PM me

Okay cool thanks. :-greenthumb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Trickerst said:

What happened to the exchange @420SA?

Since we've moved over to the updated platform it's become a private, invite only club. Once you've hit 30 posts you can request an invite by sending me a PM. I've invited you

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/5/2017 at 9:10 PM, zairek said:

Any suggestions on how this can work? I think a workable option would require the forum administrator mediate all swaps and implement an system of endorsing bona fide traders. There needs to be some way judging quality, and standards, from my reckoning there are some strain experts on this forum who can judge quality. I guess this was how the Dutch marijuana scene started which culminated in events like the cannabis cup etc. Perhaps 420sa can host such a contest? Who knows perhaps the next big strain could originate here...Just saying😉

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Would be too much work for administrator to mediate each swop especially since he won't be/can't be compensated for acting as an 'escrow' or intermediary between 2 parties, i reckon it would be more practical to let people 'barter' amongst themselves but have a rating system that would force each person to rate the other based on their experience of the transaction - this ensures transparency and places onus on members to self regulate or mediate each other

I'm not against the idea of endorsing or promoting traders as long as its done in a transparent fashion because members need to know without a doubt that brands/breeders etc are only endorsed because they the best quality and value for money amongst their peers and not because they paying the highest kickbacks to whoever in order to be rated "No:1"