Lank Dank Growoff

THCSA

High

Am keen to run a grow contest over 6 months. Have loads of new grow and smoke gear as prizes to make it interesting, as well as some faya genetics to sponsor.

Would anyone be keen?

What are you tips and suggestions for an irie comp?

Happy to give the seeds away, but entrants would need to pay for shipping. 

• Like 4
  • Fire! 5

Been waiting for an outdoor grow off since joining the forum. Let's do it! 

I'd suggest growing a strain of your choice and documenting like the indoor grow offs previously run on the forum.

Buds can then be submitted for judging etc. like a proper Outdoor 420SA Cup.

Germination dates i would suggest would be from 1 September and cutoff for submitting buds end of May to allow for a proper dry.

Good idea.Bad idea?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Weskush said:

Been waiting for an outdoor grow off since joining the forum. Let's do it! 

I'd suggest growing a strain of your choice and documenting like the indoor grow offs previously run on the forum.

Buds can then be submitted for judging etc. like a proper Outdoor 420SA Cup.

Germination dates i would suggest would be from 1 September and cutoff for submitting buds end of May to allow for a proper dry.

Good idea.Bad idea?

I like this! 🤘 

Gona be a bit hard to give a set finish time if we doing a outy thing - the finishing times may differ a bunch from person to person, area to area, especially if everyones growing a different strain too.

Just to narrow down the finish time a little and give a more "level playing ground" I feel a same strain competition will work best, especially if we submitting buds. Realistically the dude with the BulkSeedBank seeds can put 100% of everything else in and do a 100+ phenohunt and knock it out the park with the keeper, but they probably still already lost to the guy with the current hype breeder stuff. Just an example, it's not something that already happened, just giving an example by drawing margins. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1