Inhouse - Platinum Kush Breath Remix (PBKR) / BioLeaf (Medium) / Canna Coco (Nutrients)

greenkush

On 2/24/2022 at 11:37 PM, ChrisCPT said:

Hey @greenkush

I am using BioLeaf at the moment.. and canna nutrients. So far ok, nothing real to complain about.. yet I am not 100% sure about the BioLeaf.

Spoke to one of their staff members and according to him it is washed,rinsed and buffered. But if I take "virgin" BioLeaf and run some very low EC water (winkel water🤣)  through it I get a run-off EC of 1.4. Normal??

What issues did you experience? In your opinion definitely not buffered and ready to go straight out of the bag?

Am considering FF coco and perlite mix when I pot up next. 

Any other options you recommend? Apart from doing it from scratch with a coco brick and perlite.

I've been using CannaPro 70/30 for a about 3 grows now and seems to be working. 50lt cost 210 on special. 

• Like 1

First week of flip and stretch is not so bad so far (hopefully it stays this pace). Currently have blue spectrum on and lights pretty close to the canopy to try to alleviate as much stretch as possible (genetics aside).

Will be placing over net this weekend for support, do some defoliation and start building the watering system for the netbows. 

97B38375-6532-4C43-B57F-A020CE8367AE.thumb.jpeg.569d7580ccd86ead50c6283cda0a8e35.jpeg

• Like 7

9 hours ago, greenkush said:

First week of flip and stretch is not so bad so far (hopefully it stays this pace). Currently have blue spectrum on and lights pretty close to the canopy to try to alleviate as much stretch as possible (genetics aside).

Will be placing over net this weekend for support, do some defoliation and start building the watering system for the netbows. 

97B38375-6532-4C43-B57F-A020CE8367AE.thumb.jpeg.569d7580ccd86ead50c6283cda0a8e35.jpeg

Looks awesome.. what EC you feeding at currently? 

• Like 1

Did a big ass defol yesterday and added the second net layer, only will be week 1 on Monday so still got some stretch to go. But made the fatal mistake last time of defoling too late and it caused too much energy to be focused else where.

camphoto-341603450.thumb.JPG.de4789a79b27ca9dfbf51c4e423cfde4.JPG

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...