In-house Grow

CoolJ

37 minutes ago, Totemic said:

When they express during preflower stretch from the primordial spots at the node, it's most likely dominate hermie. Those same plants may not have expressed as hermie outdoors. Sometimes the stresses of indoor are just not manageable by the plant. 

Interesting, I'll see if I can put those cuts outside and see what they do. 

Still have 6 beans left to run. 

1 hour ago, PsyCLown said:

Have others running the pancakes line had issues?

This was the Dirty Kush Breath which hermied, not the loud cake (not pancakes line).

It was the Loud Cakes that hermied not the DKB. There's some reports on reddit and IG about the Pancake line and herms(I didn't want to believe it) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, greenkush said:

I have pancake stompers going at the moment, I have not flipped to flower as of yet but also not seeing any indication of nut sacks either.

There was no indication beside the weird looking flower forming and then suddenly in week 2 they hermied. Just keep an eye out for them. 

• Like 1

My bad, I must have misunderstood the post then.

Best keep an eye on the pancake stompers once they go into flower.
Rather disappointing. Although pics I've seen of the pancake stomper don't look as wow as I'd have liked anyways.

May be an easy choice to not keep any of them in my rotation then.

Curious to see how the rest of your loud cakes turn out.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CoolJ said:

Myself and @Dr. Greendecided to run the rest of the Loud Cakes outside to test them 1st before they get to go inside again. 

Ya im pretty much ready to pull them and cut my losses. Doesn't seem positive for the pancake lines. But then again it might be worth waiting and crossing fingers. The plants could be fire. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Everyone getting hermies are you sure you don't have light leaks or interruption of dark cycles?
Seems its quite widespread, so doubt that's the case.

Possibly but unlikely I feel. Seems more likely the pancakes line is a bit of an issue, unfortunately.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

So I've spread out the DKB as much as possible. Going to be adding a Buddah Cheese mom that @Dr. Greenhas organized for me. Was looking to add another 1 or 2 bigger plants but budget doesn't allow for extra plants and soil.

The seed bank I purchased the seeds from is also sending me some clones that I might just put straight into flower(seeing if I can set up a Veg space 1st)

Pics to comming soon. 

• Fire! 2

The last few days have been abit crazy!

Finally got some time to repot most of the plants. 

The 2 in front in Fabric pots are the SFC and the other 2 on the right GTH and Terple from @GreenGrow Garden Route

These will be finished in a living soil while the rest are in 70/30 feeding Mega Solutions. 

In the back left is the mother Buddah Cheese I got from @Dr. Green

The DKB is spread out nicely and she's looking frosty already in week 3.

Have Auto Banna Blaze also just cruising along in the back. 

IMG_20211030_192114.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a while since I've updated. Things have been abit crazy my side. I was away for some time having my girlfriend look after them then coming home to a male 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

The Dirty Kush Breath is coming down this week. The Buddah Cheese, SFC and Banna Blaze Auto have another 4 weeks plus to go. 

(I cannot upload pictures for some reason, but will try again soon)