Banker Strains

SkunkPharm

So I don't know if you guys have something you keep/grow just for yourself. And you don't even like to share with friends. As it is the only thing you like to smoke. I have a White Widow cut that I keep falling back on. What is that one in your stable?

• Like 4

Great topic. Personally mine is the Aurora Indica by Nirvana Seeds. I do however have the fortune of being able to grow multiple strains in bulk so even though it is my personal favourite I have the ability to share plenty of it. 

It is however not the greatest strain I have. I smoke daily so having a strain that is tasty, good to smoke but not so debilitating that my days are rendered nil is fantastic to have, and that for me is the Aurora Indica. 

A close second is Strawberry x Juggernaut, a strain @PsyCLown gave to me in seed form. Very clear high, little body high and quite punchy. Definitely a day smoke. This comes second only because I've preferred more body highs or "indica" highs in general, but it's nice to alternate between these two. 

• Like 4

Got given 6 Jack Berry seeds years ago when i first started planting the odd plant around the nursery (picture small slightly disorganized place not open to the public).
Breeder info I don't remember other than Amsterdam branding.

I eventually started planting those seeds a few years back, my first step from planting bag seed. My last plant I harvested pre lockdown.
Early into flower 3 weeks or so I woke up and realized this was the last plant and took a cutting.
I've managed to keep what I call my first love alive for close onto two years.
The little one will be mother #3 which I tend to keep for 9-12 months then put out to flower.

I find it to be a good daytime smoke and it sure as hell works soothing the old war wounds aches and pains.

Must add cuttings from this plant root super fast pretty much 100% of the time and have hade no pest problems indoor or out.

Hoping the new mother re vegges though as I had to put it outside for a couple of weeks and started to flower. Been back under 18/6 for about 2 weeks now.051a9cad8be6cd77662c66e2230c3f56.jpg2b48210ecedffacb69efc2fa79a6feb3.jpg

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I do not have a favorite strain just yet, however at this point in time I am leaning towards the Sugarcane cut I have - beautiful pheno.... beautiful plant in general.

Super frosty, easy to grow, easy to trim and smoke is decent. Will be growing out some more new strains shortly, then will start to narrow down. I am now finally at the point where I will start running the same strains again and on the odd occasion look at trying some new strains out.

Scrap the stuff I do not like or do not enjoy growing.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

So I don't know if you guys have something you keep/grow just for yourself. And you don't even like to share with friends. As it is the only thing you like to smoke. I have a White Widow cut that I keep falling back on. What is that one in your stable?

I enjoy the Slurricane the best, the white widow is a night-time smoke for me. I since lost the slurricane but I think you mentioned we got it back, i'm growing 2 crosses of the slurri, So i'm sure Ill find something I really enjoy, looking forward to puffing that Tortoni :-puffin

2 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

I enjoy the Slurricane the best, the white widow is a night-time smoke for me. I since lost the slurricane but I think you mentioned we got it back, i'm growing 2 crosses of the slurri, So i'm sure Ill find something I really enjoy, looking forward to puffing that Tortoni :-puffin

Yes I got her back (slurri). Just vegging her out as the are 3 people including you looking for her again.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

You will not be disappointed in the Tortoni..👌👍🌱

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

I have the Slurri too, from CC.

Took clones and put her in the tent, centered. 

20210518_123628-01.jpeg

Yes there is a couple of slurricane pheno's travelling around in CT. I got mine from cannahealth genetics.The one from cannaclone seems a bit more tameable than mine. The one we have is super strechy and super frosty.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2021 at 12:57 PM, SkunkPharm said:

Yes there is a couple of slurricane pheno's travelling around in CT. I got mine from cannahealth genetics.The one from cannaclone seems a bit more tameable than mine. The one we have is super strechy and super frosty.

I've since discovered that of the clones received, I got both those companies clones, and now the weekend, was given another clone from a seed popped locally. 

Very excited to see what comes of them.

• Like 2