ExoticCannabis2021

13 minutes ago, ExoticCannabis2021 said:

Even better - i didnt use the 3% straight because i was scared of burning the plants too much. But im totally fine spraying the 3%. Ill use that going forward - thanks

sorry, my bad, i just double checked and you still need to dilute it, but not by much.

if you have 500ml 3% peroxide, you can add another 500ml water to get it to about 1.5% peroxide

• Like 1

I still disagree with this cos i dont have a sealed environment- but hey i could be wrong and ill give it a shot and see if it works
To be honest back then I just thought CO2 whoohoo I'm going to harvest big , but then I came to the forum and started to understand more about CO2 and realised it was Abit of farting in the wind , besides sealed room everything else must be on point and I'm not geared up like that. Would be cool one day when I'm big and can grow ordentlik.

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

16 hours ago, GGG said:

To be honest back then I just thought CO2 whoohoo I'm going to harvest big emoji1787.png , but then I came to the forum and started to understand more about CO2 and realised it was Abit of farting in the wind , besides sealed room everything else must be on point and I'm not geared up like that. Would be cool one day when I'm big and can grow ordentlik.emoji3577.png

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

Lmao yeah i also thought like that initially. Everyone just wants big yields i guess and we'll try almost anything to get them

Week 9 - Day61 (07/07/2021)

HORTIMIX-DWC

• Ph was already at 6.5 this morning
  • Added ph down (10 drops)
  • New PH at 5.9 and EC at 1.1
  • Other than a couple of spots on the leaves that might have been there from the last reservoir, Leaves already starting to "pray" a bit and no signs on nute burn, so right now shes looking happy. Will continue to monitor closely. 1128045295_WhatsAppImage2021-07-07at10_45.40(1).thumb.jpeg.3dea98f1da4af4cdee34e3fcaba526b9.jpeg270488696_WhatsAppImage2021-07-07at10_45_40.thumb.jpeg.f8e8ba3b8d2362e982fe688dd7c963d9.jpeg
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Week 10 - Day70 (16/07/2021)

HORTIMIX-DWC

• Ph 6.0 EC 1.1
  • She's put on some foilage and canopy is slowly flattening. Going to look at other grows this evening to see Hows the stretch from the guys that switched to flower so i know when is a fair time to switch her
  • A decent amount of powdery mildew now showing
  • Trimmed all leaves showing Mildew and nute burn and aphids
  • Spayed whole plant with H2O2. Increased concentration. Now adding 40% 3% H2O2/60% Water split. 
  • Did a reservoir change 
  • Added Enviroc
  • New EC at 1.0 PH at 6.0

Pics to follow 

Yeah I've switched to 3% H2O2 today- I see plenty of growers use it at that strength with no issues - gonna spray 3 times a week for a week and see the results. If Mildew comes back then will have to look at other solutions - Thanks Gents. Also im still in VEG and havent switched to flower so i have alot of time

• Like 1

Week 12 - Day79 (25/07/2021)

HORTIMIX-DWC

• EC at 1.0 PH at 5.8. Res has lost about +- 2L water
  • Usually do a Res change every week at this stage but EC and PH have barely changed. So will push it for another week
  • Can see some burn on the leaves from the H202. No sign of powdery mildew
  • Other than that she seems to be recovering well
  • Sprayed with Efekto yesterday
  • Will need to defoliate again soon 

Pics to follow

• 420SA pinned this topic