Interesting veg strains

Pants

Hey all

So continuing my cannabonsai journey I came to realize that as they stay mostly in veg for a long time, some time interesting veg strains would be awesome.

As most of the differences are usually used n the flower, any ideas for something that looks different in veg?

Only one I’ve seen so far seems to be Freakshow from HSO. JUST LOOK AT IT. But alas where to find them beans?

21a490427b556ad2fa2b1e31f7c58261.jpg

Any other ones come to mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Got a grinspoon cross from bay seeds but it turned out male

Where to find the seeds though

Master Lester F1 from @Bay Seeds. My wife is loving it. Dr Grinspoon x Lemon Jedi OG. Think it's more the Lemon Jedi though as the Glamberry x Lemon Jedi is also being smoked rather quickly.
Big up local breeders.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

@Pants if you Cape Town side I have 2 seeds left.
I've just completed a trial run on a clone library and kept a few local seeds just in case my 1l mothers did not survive.
They survived.

All my trial plants have been put out to flower.
Lockdown has officially killed our business so my wife and myself have decided to convert our nursery into a cannabis sort of vibe. On the legal side I must add.
Gonna be trying a grow shop slash clone library up the west coast.
Shit, sorry, anyway, give me a shout if you want the seeds.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DamDave said:

@Pants if you Cape Town side I have 2 seeds left.
I've just completed a trial run on a clone library and kept a few local seeds just in case my 1l mothers did not survive.
They survivedemoji2.png.

All my trial plants have been put out to flower.
Lockdown has officially killed our business so my wife and myself have decided to convert our nursery into a cannabis sort of vibe. On the legal side I must add.
Gonna be trying a grow shop slash clone library up the west coast.
Shit, sorry, anyway, give me a shout if you want the seeds.emoji12.png

Sound bloody great, wish you all the best for the adventure, that is one of my dreams you doing.

Sound bloody great, wish you all the best for the adventure, that is one of my dreams you doing.
Where you based.
Guys/moderators I'm pushing my luck here. Anyone interested in a collaboration. I have outdoor and shade house space. Halfway with the greenhouse.
Looking at a CBD grow next season for oil and edibles.
As mentioned, lockdown killed us and we looking for ligit ways of promoting the Mother Herb.

Moderators, sorry if I caused kak. Will private chat with you guys shortly.

• Like 1

No worries. Let the chatting flow.

Doing the grow off next so don’t worry bout the seeds now. Thanks for the offer

Will be awesome to hook up spring time and try some outdoor bonsais with the master Lester.

• 2 weeks later...

Pine Tar Kush from Tom Hill was one of the interesting strains I grew out. Ducksfoot as above is also very interesting. This was my bonsai, Mabombe ( Malawi White Russian / Sweet Tooth 3 / Grapefruit / Congo Nepalese )  from Afropips. This bonsai shared a joint over the coffee table with Mr Howard Marks when he was in South Africa. 

15542224_1324664834244360_3359286749395366293_n.thumb.jpg.5ba913dadba5b45164dd5783f52258ef.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

My freakshow has flowered and she is delicious, I was hoping to reveg but I am not sure she will survive the winter.

I don't know if Covid broke my senses but I really dig the smell & taste, she was pollenated so I have some seeds to try again next season.

• Like 1