Giving Back Post 420 (Giveaway)

Hey Fam,

To give back, I'd like to invite you to tag or comment below, with a members name on the forum, new or old, who has been battling and hasn't been as fortunate enough to have shared in the 420 spirit and sales, or may not be able to purchase seeds due to financial reason. You can even comment for yourself if you fit the criteria (please dont cheat, as I will be checking)(this is for those who need it)😊.

From these names, I will look at the likes on each of their tagged name, and bless this person with 3x free RooiBaard Regular seeds, from GSR (not Affiliated or given for this reason).

20210422_195625-01.thumb.jpeg.1d01da82efe217cf9c3125b738e9565b.jpeg

Big thank you to @Marzcanna for adding generously to the Giveaway, with 5x beautiful Nirvana Chemdog Feminised seeds.

chemdog-feminized.thumb.jpg.575538b4e29f2459b9bc58ac9a482f04.jpg

I'd like to add again, something small.

Adobe_20210423_120610.thumb.jpg.ac6d8b4c9b59b5162a27a2ea202fbba5.jpg

I'll run this from now, 420 too, till Monday morning, the 26th April. 

This is for fun, so please share and tag, spread the love...

Thank you and bless you all

Again, all for giving back to the family 🙏

(Flowering Rooibaard plant below)

IMG-20210422-WA0054-01.thumb.jpeg.8ee20323c503088945eba51539517e53.jpeg

Edited by The_StonedTrooper
Added giveaway sponsorship
  • Like 12

I received the same Rooibaard as a freebee with my order from GSR. Couldn't believe my eyes. Fkn Rooibaard!!! Germinated 2 seeds. Both duds. One left. Last of the Mohicans. Going to wait until outdoor season to germinate it. Holding thumbs. Malawi Gold, Durban Poison, Swazi Gold and 1 Rooibaard seed are waiting in anticipation for the next outdoor window. Leka! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Weskush said:

I received the same Rooibaard as a freebee with my order from GSR. Couldn't believe my eyes. Fkn Rooibaard!!! Germinated 2 seeds. Both duds. One left. Last of the Mohicans. Going to wait until outdoor season to germinate it. Holding thumbs. Malawi Gold, Durban Poison, Swazi Gold and 1 Rooibaard seed are waiting in anticipation for the next outdoor window. Leka! 

Yes, the one in flower has a few clones, so it will live on, and sorry to hear about your misfortune on the germination of them. 

Outdoor will be awesome for this plant.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Hey Fam,

To give back, I'd like to invite you to tag or comment below, with a members name on the forum, new or old, who has been growing only / mostly bag seeds, or may not be able to purchase seeds due to financial reason. You can even comment for yourself if you fit the criteria (dont cheat, as I will be checking)( this is for those who need it please)😊.

From these names, I will look at the likes on each comment or there tagged name, and bless this person with 3x free RooiBaard Regular seeds, from GSR (not Affiliated or given for this reason).

20210422_195625-01.thumb.jpeg.1d01da82efe217cf9c3125b738e9565b.jpeg

Big thank you to @Marzcanna for adding generously to the Giveaway, with 5x beautiful Nirvana Chemdog Feminised seeds ( @Marijuana Seeds SA may I use your image here please).

I'll run this from now, 420 too, till Monday morning, the 26th April. 

This is for fun, so please share and tag, spread the love...

I hope this is allowed admin and I dont get into trouble 🙈

(Flowering Rooibaard plant below)

IMG-20210422-WA0054-01.thumb.jpeg.8ee20323c503088945eba51539517e53.jpeg

Your most welcome to use our images!😉 Wish you all the best of luck!👏👌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bless you brother 🙏

on a not so serious note, on a personal level, I am not as religious as much as I am aware that we should at least acknowledge a higher purpose for ourselves and communities we move in,

with that said, we all on the forum probably know cannabis was made illegal for economic reasons, disregarding the plant as a whole and curbing research data to shine a negative light on the matter 

aside from its recreational use the plant has endless beneficial uses. it can replace soooooo many materials we are currently sucking the earths resources dry to make synthetically. honestly, if you go into research about all the uses of cannabis plants it really doesn't even make sense that there is such a miracle plant out there.

which leads me to say the following, if there was any institutionalised way of living, such as any of the million religions out there that claim to be more holy than thou, that is set to benefit the living conditions of all mankind, cannabis would not be illegal and would be part of communal living.

the earth aswell as its inhabitants would benefit greatly from more cannabis being planted and used. 

so, IMHO, spreading cannabis around the community is much closer to "godly work" than one would care to admit, because of the stigma around religion, especially in todays living conditions where we're strayed so far away from the endless provider

you guys are doing what should be done

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

Thank you @420SA we now need someone to bless with this, what is turning out to be one amazing hamper.

@Naughty.Psychonaut brother, you basically said how I feel too, and totally agree with the way you see things, and yes, if I'm godly for blessing someone, then I'll proudly be godly, but I can never judge anyone myself, that is human and ego.

A lot of gospel, or word, has actually been modified, removed or changed to be a tool to control the masses, and instill fear or command on others. To a way that a group of people once upon a time decided was best for humanity.

Now I'd love to give back and ask for the members to please start tagging others they have seen on here, who could benefit from these gifts.

• Like 4

After scanning the forum with the time granted to me, I managed to find two family members we would like to recommend (not sure if we are allowed to recommend more than one?):

@Green

@H2Ou

In that order. Haven't been long enough on this forum to get to know most of the family members, so had to go on post related data. Thus, I hope the rest of you, that have been here longer, can point out more that could benefit from this giveaway😁👌

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Marijuana Seeds SA said:

After scanning the forum with the time granted to me, I managed to find two family members we would like to recommend (not sure if we are allowed to recommend more than one?):

@Green

@H2Ou

In that order. Haven't been long enough on this forum to get to know most of the family members, so had to go on post related data. Thus, I hope the rest of you, that have been here longer, can point out more that could benefit from this giveaway😁👌

Thank you for taking the time to find these names @Marijuana Seeds SA your efforts are appreciated 🙏 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

@Marijuana Seeds SA your contribution in both gifts and nominations, are very much appreciated. 

Yes please, tag as many as need be, that is what this is for, to share in 420, even older members can be included, it's not only the new family that could be battling.

We even though gift givers, are able to nominate members, yourself and @Marzcanna and myself.

The family here on 420SA will be the judges with their likes of the tagged nominees.

I feel that is most fair for what this has become, though open to opinion. 

Edited by The_StonedTrooper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We would like to inform the family, that we are pushing the date forward until the evening of the 28th April.

Wednesday Night at 17:00 is cutoff for nominations, so you have a chance left to tag or nominate someone still.

Wednesday Night after cutoff, we will see who has the lead and inform you all as required. 

I've seen all the goodies that @Marijuana Seeds SAis adding so generously to the gift, and I can personally say that the winner is going to be extremely happy.

On top of the pack of GSR RooiBaard, and the Pack of Chemdog and Nirvana grating Card, I've managed to pull together another seed, Sannies Female, and the winner can decide on which one of the strains on hand at the moment. 

• Like 3