Where we stand with the law?

Prom

I tried to find any updates or when the ruling on the draft should be done... mid Feb now.. found nothing. Anybody has an idea when this will finally happen? Should have happened October 2020.. very curious when we finally have a law to work with. 

Just read, in Canada gets now more weed sold over the counter, then on the black market. What also means the tax man has a big smile on his face. I still hope they legalize all to get some money into the empty tax accounts. 😁 Getting 15% from every joint sold.. can't be small cash hehehe

18 September 2018 they gave 24 months to turn the draft into a law... so more then 29 months passed now 🤔

Anybody has an idea or news?

• Like 1

On 2/16/2021 at 10:09 AM, Prom said:

Just read, in Canada gets now more weed sold over the counter, then on the black market.

Invest in all the stonks. 

17 hours ago, Stinger96 said:

Would love to know.. I myself have been searching for updates.. @Ill_Evan.. Any news..?

Nah, there's more news coming from the grow club sector than from private home grows. 

The Haze Club put in their case to the High Court last week regarding the SAPS shutting them down. The way things are going, grow clubs will have more "legality" soon than growing yourself at home.

In terms of private growing, right now you can literally do what you want as long as you're not selling. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Look at the big picture... the WHO has a say... and now there is little reason NOT to legalize cannabis in SA. Law not done, lets hope our law makers act according to the vibe of the time and not just to that criminalizing draft... with my pheno hunt... the draft would give me 15 years in prison... even the 1.2x1.2 with all the possible mothers, only 2 plants survive, rest goes compost heap... the draft not counting breeding and hunting at all. Perhaps i am a optimistic fool.. i hope it gets legalized in SA 😁

• Like 1