Need help?

Heya! 

Yeeaaa... This plants in its way out... And a recovery will take a veeeeery long time sadly. 

I can't see the pot... So maybe it needs to be Transplanted... But it's way into flower and a transplant now would only further stunt her. 

She needs food... She is starving and eating herself just to stay alive. 

If you have some Epsom salts, that will help... Take a handful of some compost from somewhere and put it on top and water it... That might help, or the same compost and strained through some water... Use the water as a feed... Unless you do have some kind of bottled nute. 

You can also strip off the dead leaves. They will never come back to life. 

I would personally toss this one as she might only produce a gram or 2 of bud... And make a note to use larger pots or the ground👌

Don't take my bluntness too hard... Imagine it more of a correcting stick to get you on the right path😎🤣😉😁😜

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, ShamelessAtom said:

@CreX  oooh ps I love constructive criticism I know I have a lot to learn so Im hanging on every word you saying ...so thank you keep it coming😁

Hahaha I am by no means a prophet hahaha but I do like to think I know my garden a bit, but still have so much more to learn!! 

That slow release stuff is better to add to your soil in small amounts in the beginning of the grow... It won't help much at this stage. Maybe grind some up into as fine a powder as you can and mix it with water... That might help as a once off thing for the plant, but I wouldn't do this often or ever actually. Rather get nutes that are already bioavailable to the plants for a faster response. 

• Like 1

No problem! We have all been there. 

But once the cycle is going, the money you used on already grown produce can be redirected to bettering your next grows! 

Im not sure what you guys as a family budget on green, but I remember easily paying a grand a month for my fix... And now I don't have to... Hopefully ever again

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ShamelessAtom said:

@CreX  oky thank you for the advice , for now im very low budget and trying to grow with what I got... 

F#&%ing been there bro. Shite situation.

Then had to just say fuck it

And start investing on proper shit.

Learnt the long way and wasted some bucks along the way. 

Only thing left on my list at the moment. Is a juicy ass quantum board grow light.(most expensive though)

(🙄. . . Maybe a tent . When im ready to expand)

Did a full costing for my current grow diary. If u like to check it out.

Except the grow light for flowering. 

Edited by afternoon blazer
Costing breakdown idea.
  • Like 3

Hmm, bit of a catch 22 you have going on there.

Need to get good bud to stop buying bud, although at the same time do not have to money to spend on stuff to grow good bud as you are spending it on buying bud.

You can do things cheaply, but it takes time. Or you can spend a bit of money and get better results quicker.

You need to provide your plants with the basics - nutrients, water and lighting.

Water is easy to do, lighting can be the sun, nutrients can come from the soil and/or powder or liquid fertiziliers and amendments.

Until you get things dialed in, the stuff you're growing will continue to be problematic.

Growing takes time, the more time you waste the longer until you get a decent harvest. Since you are growing outdoors, we are going into Spring so unless you have plants which are finishing up in terms of flowering - you're going to only be able to harvest next year April / May as they will be getting too many hours of light to go into flower. Growing out seeds at the moment, your plants will not have a chance to flower and mature properly before being harvested.

You can force the plants into flower, but you'd then need to take them indoors everyday and keep them in complete darkness for 12 hours, then put them outside everyday for 12 hours of light. It's going to be a constant mission of taking the plant(s) inside and outside to ensure they do not get more than 12 hours of light.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

@ShamelessAtom if I were in your situation and low on budget for the grow, I would go and look for some quality soil somewhere and get some 20L pots (or repurpose those reusable bags from Pick n Pay, Woolworths etc.

These bags: https://averda.co.za/news/pick-n-pay-launches-reusable-shopping-bags/ 

Fill it with some quality soil (depending on where you live, this may be the hardest part) and then get some plants growing in the bags, keep watering them and then manually flip them to flower by taking them inside every day and then putting them outside again. I'd let the plants veg for around 6 to 8 weeks before flipping to flower to ensure they get to a decent size.

It will be a lot of work, but you should get alright results and a harvest within the next 5 or so months. So be able to harvest roughly early next year.

As your budget increases, invest in some quality soil or start making some of your own soil now! Having quality soil will be your best bet to a good ourdoor grow. Once you have good soil, then plant at the right time for outdoor - in your ground and you can get some massive plants if the timing is done right and you look after them properly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20200722_094431.thumb.jpg.23388e9f4e3bf99e126fe1eab0d6dc2c.jpgMy pant is starting to brown its leaves and i have not a clue what could be wrong...maby she is root bound but im not sure..
20200722_094434.thumb.jpg.e07d22d31e94c94b6485e44f859a7df2.jpg
Judging by the curly leaves at the top, she looks to be revegging as well.

2nd the comments.
Prep pots/bags and soil for a good summer grow.

What about planting some auto flowering (10-12 week to flower) strains that could help tide you over untill the summer harvest is ready?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@Bospatrollie2 I only have Photoperiod seeds so for now I will make due with what I have . So if I wanna produce good bud I need to plant big and hope it will stock me and the fam till next harvest?
But thanks for all the advise you guys will be hearing from me alot!
No probs. Some photos finish faster than others and it's a blessing as you don't want all those plants finishing at the same time. We stagger our grows about 30 days apart to lighten up on the trimming.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ShamelessAtom said:

@StickyD420 dude I would love thay But my mom is very hardass with the whole Covid thing....but I will keep asking and learning and maby oneday  I can do a collab 

Of course yes, you cant play with C19.

With me in the Eastern Cape, it wasn't an option unfortunately anyway...

I was just expressing how much I'd enjoy being able to help, and really love being able to assist others. 

• Like 2