2nd Run in Soil

GGG

Going to try and do a better Grow Diary this time and thanks for you guys help with previous one

2 X 150 liter totes, lined with 2cm LECA on the bottom and side, old trampoline side netting to separate the soil from the LECA to maybe help with the some root pruning .

Soil - Freedom Farms Custom Craft Soil from previous grow, amendments added - FF Probiotics, ground Barley, FF Fish Hydrolysate, Kelp Powder, soil was tilled a little and a 10cm layer of new soil was added on top. Waited a week so soil can settle and do their thing.

Plants- 6 OKC clones in one tote, then I wanted 2 weeks and put 1 GSC and 1 Saffhire OG in the other tote.

Gave them a Moong Bean Tea and some Living Soil Medium Organo Mineral Fertilizer, when needed ph 5,7 water

Lights - QB 740w from@growopz

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE GROW WITH ME aee41dda2d34a65e22a46a6ac432726d.jpg6f6c173e227bc01364df121622197804.jpgf7dba25824a37b8dd5f70f59bf8809fc.jpg

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, GGG said:

Living Soil Medium Organo Mineral

Good evening. Nice looking grow @GGG  I am also using barley powder, as an ingredient in my soil. The layest thing i have addedd is coconut powder. Have you ever tried it?

What is in this fert? Do you know what Organo mineral is all about?

Good evening. Nice looking grow @GGG  I am also using barley powder, as an ingredient in my soil. The layest thing i have addedd is coconut powder. Have you ever tried it?
What is in this fert? Do you know what Organo mineral is all about?
Hi, have read about coconut water as a additives yes, still need to research the coconut and availibility of it.
Got the Fertiliser from@SkunkPharm cf220a9e752ae954e4d26cf52d8dfa70.jpg

@GGG looking good bro. Nice and healthy. Got urself a beasting light there.

It's a QB480w turned down to 440w and a QB320w turned down to 300, 3 bars is mixed 3000k/4000k and 2 bars is 3000k, works nice 7141a0c065f210b972b19d976e359f37.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks @GGG I can't find any more info on tjat fert but the ratios look good a boost in veg. 

I just bought dessicated coconut powder at a spice shop and sprinkled some in the mix.
Coconut flesh contains the following trace elements:
Calcium (2%)
Iron (25%)
Magnesium (13%)
Phosphorus (14%)
Potassium (5%)
Sodium (1%)
Zinc (6%)

Coconut water from fresh green coconuts contains the following trace elements:
Calcium (2%)
Iron (2%)
Magnesium (7%)
Phosphorus (3%)
Potassium (5%)
Zinc (1%)

They both have cytokinin and zeatin plant hormones.

• Like 2

So the 1st pic was taken 16 June and then every week a pic after that, I added a diy 100cm x 130cm scrog net beginning of this week and the drip system, hopefully flipping to flower next week, 1st pic end of week 3 and 2nd end of week 4 in the totes. fd56d4eb5e7f8795650314fb9ac96b01.jpgbe367a57dfd95543660a702df0d4ec54.jpg

• Like 1

So this Friday I gave the girls a Microbe/Molasses/ground Barley airated tee.
Today they received a Stinging Netle FPJ.
Must say they look gorgious and my scrog net is getting to full but I can only flip to flower the weekend.
Question - is it possible to top the bigger branches to buy time and space, or should I keep the main branches ac575eb6cbd30934caeac460cb3a35b9.jpgf8db816f186d627dc979022d77f9f522.jpg1fc7123de43163d30447d9966566a007.jpga0cd943f8b6d3e8980c394719cfa5791.jpg

• Like 9

Hey brother,

I just see problems, those plants are not happy, they dont like that light and you should sell it to me🤔

Haha, only playing.😂🙈

They look amazing, and if I am correct to say you are just right as you are, dont cut anything other than lower branches that dont get light much, they steal from the big buds production and right now, you need to LST the branchs under, in and out that netting. 

Keep the canopy as even as possible without snapping branches,

Your grow is spot on man🔥👌🤜🤛

Added, I also pre flower pistols, age is perfect for flip the weekend 😉

Edited by StickyD420
Added
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you

What I have noticed in the past is that the main branches that tug underneath the net always outgrow the lower thinner ones that just go strait through the net, even with a even canopy when I switch. Il just tug the big ones a little lower this time and we can see how even it is after the stretch.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Brother, no need to thank me,

When your plants look like that, or let's rather say, if mine looked like that, I'd be sleeping so easy at night.

Yes sir, those main lower, not the weak ones as you mentioned, you want those branches going as wide from now, all the way through the 3 week flip, the LST training of them under the net, all way till proper flower in that 3rd week of 12/12. Then you want to stop and you'll be as even as you'll ever be without removing them.

Edited by StickyD420
  • Like 2

Thx @oros da boss, I'm trying to improve each grow and this is my second grow in living soil thx to@SkunkPharm advice and guidense , I get my Barley from him and I think it's malted and not sure what strains. Multiple ways of using it, as is or grounded and just sprinkle on top and work it in a little. It makes like a crust and is fungy food if I understand the prosess correct.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

Yes it is malted barley. And it contains eveeything a plant needs.

LOL makes you sound like Dozer from the matrix. 

"it's a single celled protein combined with synthetic aminos, vitamins and minerals, everything the body needs" 

🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, CreX said:

LOL makes you sound like Dozer from the matrix. 

"it's a single celled protein combined with synthetic aminos, vitamins and minerals, everything the body needs" 

🤣

Ja pretty much. Listened to a pod cast where they had clakamascoot on and he was taking these nutrient companies appart. Giving cheap alternatives to expensive nutrient lines. I guess the older you get the less your care about what you say. 

Would love to get neem meal in this country so that I could try his soil mix.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SkunkPharm said:

Ja pretty much. Listened to a pod cast where they had clakamascoot

Would love to get neem meal in this country so that I could try his soil mix.

What a legend,

Neem is good though it can harm the Microbes, though the benefits are good.

I've also looked into importing it, but feel it wouldn't be work it and get the same out of insect frass for the pest control and then the Microbes are happier. 

• Like 1

Neem meal is not harmfull to soil microbes. Who would you believe? Someone who has been mixing it into his soil for 40 years and growing the dankest shit or some internet troll. Clakamascoot has been growing the same strain basically all his growing life.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1