Diary Complete New Auto Grow (first attempt from seed to harvest)

Tee_Aitch_See

Hey fellow growers

I've noticed some slight curling on one of my autos in veg. I fed both autos in veg on Saturday. 1ml biobizz grow per litre water. I have noticed that the nitrogen in the biogrow is about 50% higher than the seagrow I've used in my previous feed. 

I'm thinking possibly too much nitrogen or wind burn as it is the closest plant to my fan. 

So...2 questions @StickyD420 @afternoon blazer @GGG @SkunkPharm @Prom

I'm using enormous bud living soil. Should I flush the medium or just wait it out until the next feed and perhaps feed a lighter dose? 

Where is the best position for the fans? I've got one clipped to the side of the tent and blows through the canopy and keeps the leaves dancing. It doesn't oscillate. Then I have a bigger fan down below but I keep it aimed towards the wall of the tent so it doesn't blow directly onto the plant. It's just want to keep the fresh air circulating. 

I also have a 6 inch bathroom exttactor fan that I run on a timer. In the morning hours, it's off for 90minutes and on for 15minutes at a time. Afternoons , its off for 45 minutes and on for 15 minutes at a time to help regulate temp. In the evenings, I run the extractor for 30 minutes at 10pm then for 15minutes at around midnight and then again for 30minutes at 5am. Trying to keep the electricity costs down. The netted vent thingies are opened for fresh air and CO2 to get in. 

Let me know what your thoughts are. I welcome any advice and/or comments

20200805_165926.jpg

20200805_165751.jpg

Edited by Tee_Aitch_See
  • Like 2

My 3 plants close to my fan, non oscillating, had that wind burn, and came right after I let the fan oscillate again, in my veg section.

Most likely that.

RH high or low, or pH and few other things could be to blame, but as you mentioned the fan was close and doubt it the other things as your other plants are good.

Added, all the side that get hit by the floor fan are all drooping and sad, looks like wind burn, caught early enough so just sort the air flow out.

Edited by StickyD420
Added
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Correct me if I'm wrong but in general terms you don't have to feed the living soil we get here, they fine for one grow, maybe some bloom nutes in bloom but that's it.

Your plants look great from what I can see, but yes they don't like to much direct wind.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome. @GGG @afternoon blazer @SkunkPharm @StickyD420

Thanks for the replies guys. Much appreciated. I'll manipulate the fans a bit and just water pH 6.5 ish then hit it with the bloom when they go into flower. 

On a side note...the sour diesel auto is started to frost up. Week 8 ends this Saturday. Slow start but she's looking good. Couldn't have done it without the valuable input from this forum. 

20200805_165708.jpg

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Tee_Aitch_See said:

Awesome. @GGG @afternoon blazer @SkunkPharm @StickyD420

Thanks for the replies guys. Much appreciated. I'll manipulate the fans a bit and just water pH 6.5 ish then hit it with the bloom when they go into flower. 

On a side note...the sour diesel auto is started to frost up. Week 8 ends this Saturday. Slow start but she's looking good. Couldn't have done it without the valuable input from this forum. 

20200805_165708.jpg

Any idea what ur run off PH is sitting at?

@afternoon blazer They seem happy. I've rearranged them a bit and just adjusted the fans. Also did some additional LST and defoliation yesterday and they perked up quite nicely by this morning. These girls are so greedy for light. I have them on a 20/4 cycle. They are loving the QB75 from @growopz

They are due for a water/feed today or tomorrow depending on how thirsty they are when I see them later. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tee_Aitch_See said:

@afternoon blazer They seem happy. I've rearranged them a bit and just adjusted the fans. Also did some additional LST and defoliation yesterday and they perked up quite nicely by this morning. These girls are so greedy for light. I have them on a 20/4 cycle. They are loving the QB75 from @growopz

They are due for a water/feed today or tomorrow depending on how thirsty they are when I see them later. 

Great brother. Post some pics too.

• Like 1