1000HILLS Nursery 2020 Project 1

1000Hills Nursery

Just need to give some recognition where it's overdue . I've come across alot of growers who can talk the talk...Β 

And just 1 who walks the walk... He's the real OG and the best part is he is humble as fk. Thanks bro for sharing your experience with me and many others... Thank you for liking everyone's content regardless of it being one little stunted plant in a tent to a room full of fire.Β 

Guys... How's about a 'like' forΒ 

@Dank

πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏿

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just up for Air - brothers in green - salutations.

The Hills have been frozen, plant growth has stunted - I am so amazed though, at the girls persisting through..... wow

Missing everybody. The Hills are good presently πŸ˜€

• Like 5

Shot for the kind words @1000Hills NurseryΒ , its really chilled, i dig hanging around the forum, seeing all the growers plants and methods.

Sharing knowledge and learning more about Cannabis cultivation is the best way to up my own game.

I think there are quite a few OG's around in SA, but like any craft, some are weary to teach all of their secrets.

As a breeder I would like as many growers as possible to grow super hot bud, cause those guys and girls will really appreciate locally bred fire.

Hopefully some more years we can also have the titles of master gardners here in SA.

Big shoutout to you as well dude, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication, visable in your current project!

Im sure more breeders will follow suite and start collaborations here on 420SAΒ :-greenthumb

Sounds lekker @420sakeΒ any nice winter colours popping up after the frosts?

The Indicas will most likely start to finish off fast now.

Edited by Dank
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Batista said:

Wow looking good, what does that room smell like? @1000Hills Nursery

Thanks for the kind words.Β 

To be honest I'm not a big fan of the smells atm... It's too much of a mixture of everything hitting you in one go as soon as the door is opened. But individually smelling them one by one up close and personal really is one of the highlights of growing.Β 

• Like 3

I get like that too... Currently my tent smells like old peanutbutter bread until I get in there

On the up side... If you walk past my outside window you can pick up subtle hints of something growing hehe

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind words.Β 
To be honest I'm not a big fan of the smells atm... It's too much of a mixture of everything hitting you in one go as soon as the door is opened. But individually smelling them one by one up close and personal really is one of the highlights of growing.Β 
That's a hectic thing. So much potential and only so much space/time.
Just do the best by the ladies and they will show who is best-thats all you can do.

Then trying to pick a winner out of the group, when there are so many potentials....

But getting it right - priceless.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bospatrollie2 said:

That's a hectic thing. So much potential and only so much space/time.
Just do the best by the ladies and they will show who is best-thats all you can do.

Then trying to pick a winner out of the group, when there are so many potentials....

But getting it right - priceless.

Β 

I know a way that will surely help pick the keepers...Β 

A smoke sesh at Trinity Farms... πŸ˜πŸ’š

Besides Its been too long since I've last had some of that passion fruit that I honestly have high ratings for... Tasty, smooth and wonderful high, a plant to be proud off πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ”₯

• Like 2

I know a way that will surely help pick the keepers...Β 
A smoke sesh at Trinity Farms...
Besides Its been too long since I've last had some of that passion fruit that I honestly have high ratings for... Tasty, smooth and wonderful high, a plant to be proud off
Couldn't agree more. We need a Trinity Farms session.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

Amnesia Mom reset...Β 

IMG_20200616_114516.thumb.jpg.5c38dcde4cf2c072fda69bd1b37a98e7.jpg

It has been many generations and she's stills an amazing plant... Indoor and Outdoor... Anyone would be able to successfully grow her. Ticks alot of the boxes.Β 

Great structure, unmistakable stem rub through all cycles so much so that she doesn't really need to be labeled, not a fussy feeder, early finisher by day 54 is when she's perfect for chop down , big yielder, top bag appeal, smells and tastes like pink grapefruit. Decent high 1-2 hours.Β 

Her cons... She foxtails easily... Too much light, during flush and any other unnecessary stresses. Kak to trim. Can be a bit of a mildew magnet...Β 

Β 

• Like 4

Amazingly healthy roots you got yourself there!

Im still trying to find stable genetics for my garden, did randoms in 2018,but in 2019 IΒ have some Ethos Sweet Insanity ,F skittles and Wedding Cake going atm, so keen to see how they stack compared, and which I can keep going and which needs to go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AΒ  gift fromΒ @CannabistΒ :-puffin

A 5 pack of Harlequin Fast Fem

5:2 CBD

IMG_20200607_103141.thumb.jpg.0787636294e2a419203d4b8e027c0d68.jpg

Β 

Super fresh viable seeds, breaking the surface overnight.Β 

IMG_20200608_092809.thumb.jpg.c4212000c666ab24a6f44a497aa5b683.jpg

Β 

And off they go...Β 

IMG_20200612_090403.thumb.jpg.7feef87889fd556fce870c866a555450.jpg

Β 

Β Transplant timeΒ 

IMG_20200612_092440.thumb.jpg.73358c5bf5e5bc4319a0fa98aaa55172.jpg

Β 

Into solo cups they go...Β 

IMG_20200614_231210.thumb.jpg.a59d6164c0777a2b05f2f505f68cfd28.jpg

Β 

Now it's time to start feeding a little so they continue with this early momentum.Β 

IMG_20200617_120110.thumb.jpg.54c905b5404aeb94414f22e2d97b50f1.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Nice clone setup, mind sharing your misting and temp setup? I'd have on and off success with cloning,recently build a small bucket cloner in the hopes that I wouldnt have to mist to get cloning πŸ™‚Β as I think thats where im going wrong.

• Like 2

On 7/6/2020 at 12:41 AM, Batista said:

Nice clone setup, mind sharing your misting and temp setup? I'd have on and off success with cloning,recently build a small bucket cloner in the hopes that I wouldnt have to mist to get cloning πŸ™‚Β as I think thats where im going wrong.

First rule to successful cloning beyond everything has to be sterlising everything. Jik and water in a spray bottle works like a charm. If you having rotting or damping off issues this is most likely the cause.Β 

Temperature. The warmer the environment, the quicker they root.Β 

I soak the coco plug or rock wool cube or whatever medium in a dilluted flowering solution. The extra phosphorus promotes quick root development.Β 

Day 1 spray all cuttings with a further dilluted flowering solution.Β 

Misting the insides of the cover only daily for the 1st week with plain water. Empty out whatever water is pooling inside dome at the end of the week. After that mist only every few days. I keep the dome fully closed for 14 days. Plenty roots by then. Transplant in solo cups. Harden them in solo cups in the same dome for 1 day and off we go. Will attach some pics of the hardening up.Β 

Lighting. The less intense the better. The leaves stay green and healthy. If your leaves are yellowing they getting too much light.Β 

Β 

On a side note. I would really like to build one of those clones with the misters too. I've already got all the bits and pieces except the neoprene inserts. I want to make a 100 site unit for it to be practical. Hopefully soon...Β 

• Like 3