First time autoflower grow

CG420za

Fabric pots are the shit man. I've been using them since my 2nd grow and never looked back. The work exceptionally well with coco/perlite. If you can use eyelets in the top of the bag it would work kwaai. I've use safety pins before but it's not great.

Soil, works great too, but because it drains alot slower, you have to water in stages or it runs out the sides of the bag. Saucers/trays area must hey. I water these ones every 5 days.

The velcro is gonna make your life super easy hey.
Dang. Yeah I watered my girls this morning and just did it in sections like poured then let it run, add a bit more if needed. I'm stoked to see what the pots will do in the next round. Current one is almost finished

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

Dang. Yeah I watered my girls this morning and just did it in sections like poured then let it run, add a bit more if needed. I'm stoked to see what the pots will do in the next round. Current one is almost finished

Prepare to have you mind blown. They are really great.

The nice thing is, if you water it slow enough so it doesn't run out the sides. You sorta end up having like a water table within your pot. The bottom, sides and top will dry, but the middle remains damp. Last night was 5 days since the last watering and they only get 2L each. I'll water tonight again.

• Like 1

For sure I let my girls dance. I actually need to put my box fan I bought for moving air in the bottom of my flowering tent in but need to make a small extention up. How are you finding the fabric pots? My friend just grew a gorgeous Master Kush in a 20L outdoor and it has thick colas. I'm making the switch to fabric pots atm and bought 14 of the 5L velcro pots for the veg girls. Will be doing 8 plants in 20Ls

I find it hard to transplant from the fabric pots. Even with the Velcro. Am I doing something wrong? I find the roots stick to the side of the fabric pots. So I changed back to using plastic pots if I know I am going to be transplanting.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

I find it hard to transplant from the fabric pots. Even with the Velcro. Am I doing something wrong? I find the roots stick to the side of the fabric pots. So I changed back to using plastic pots if I know I am going to be transplanting.

Awe, the roots do stick. I usually use the fabric pot as my final. So plastic, plastic, fabric.

• Like 2

Prepare to have you mind blown. They are really great.

The nice thing is, if you water it slow enough so it doesn't run out the sides. You sorta end up having like a water table within your pot. The bottom, sides and top will dry, but the middle remains damp. Last night was 5 days since the last watering and they only get 2L each. I'll water tonight again.
LoL mind blown, I'll take your word for it sir. My current flowering girls in 15L plastic pots get about 1.8/1.9L every feed. My legs have gotten a sexy workout carrying 24L upstairs when I feed them

Awe, the roots do stick. I usually use the fabric pot as my final. So plastic, plastic, fabric.
I know the normal fabric ones make it kak to pot up since the roots stick but I think if you peeled the pot down the side like a condomus you should be head strong?

On 4/13/2019 at 3:44 AM, Pat999 said:

My legs have gotten a sexy workout carrying 24L upstairs when I feed thememoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Yoh bra, try that kak with a 40L pot that you just watered! Sometimes my brain doesn't work so lekker after i smoked.

On 4/13/2019 at 3:47 AM, Pat999 said:

I know the normal fabric ones make it kak to pot up since the roots stick but I think if you peeled the pot down the side like a condomus you should be head strong?

Awe, peeling it sounds like it would work well, but the plant will still get shocked coz of the root tips breaks off from the bag.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Morning guys, final stretch for the Zkittlez and CBD Crack. These were taken on the 27th.

Underfed the GG, only picked up too late that i fucked that one up, so she's not looking too lekker. The CBD Crack ran into a magnesium deficiency right in the end. Seems like the only really happy auto is the Zkittlez.

Zkittlez
OksBz1b.jpg
xAf2Rul.jpg
wxi3B0F.jpg
cXnCFOl.jpg

Gorilla Glue
jFw35ZV.jpg

CBD Crack
1hyiMGi.jpg
7VwzdOP.jpg
x8SoEJo.jpg
zKA6zer.jpg
nG4TCd4.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

I'm glad your autos turned out the way they did. Me fast buds is a disaster. But anyway so we learn. Clap,clap,clap

Thanks bruv! I think with autos it's luck of the draw. Coz my mate bought a ZKittlez seed with me and his one doesn't even look like mine. His also went into flower later.

Very nice!

I did a quick search for Fastbuds yesterday and seems not everyone is very happy with them, lots of people had various issues. Glad your grow turned out pretty well though! 😄

How did you mess up the feeding and what nutrients are you using? I got some autoflower seeds I plan on growing too.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Very nice!

I did a quick search for Fastbuds yesterday and seems not everyone is very happy with them, lots of people had various issues. Glad your grow turned out pretty well though! 😄

How did you mess up the feeding and what nutrients are you using? I got some autoflower seeds I plan on growing too.

I actually didn't look into other grows apart from my mates. I guess i got lucky yeah.

Sooooo, i messed up by just mixing a big batch of feed and split it 3 ways. Problem is, the GG is a heavy feeder and by the time i noticed the leaves going light, it was already in flower. So not much i could do. I'm using Biobizz hey.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, CG420za said:

I actually didn't look into other grows apart from my mates. I guess i got lucky yeah.

Sooooo, i messed up by just mixing a big batch of feed and split it 3 ways. Problem is, the GG is a heavy feeder and by the time i noticed the leaves going light, it was already in flower. So not much i could do. I'm using Biobizz hey.

So with a plant which is hungrier than others, do you simply add more water or do you mix a stronger concentrate?

So perhaps 3ml of BioBizz instead of 2ml for that specific plant?

5 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

So with a plant which is hungrier than others, do you simply add more water or do you mix a stronger concentrate?

So perhaps 3ml of BioBizz instead of 2ml for that specific plant?

If one looks hungrier, bump up the feed. Not much. And wait to see if there's an improvement.

So I chopped the CBD Crack and Zkittlez on Saturday morning. I just removed the biggest leaves and hung them up to dry. Hopefully I won't run into issues coz my humidity is kak high and my temps are below 20. Here are a few pics of my bitches.

Zkittlez
FJmTr7i.jpg
m3WYYez.jpg
o06fo4v.jpg

CBD Crack (top) and Zkittlez
woCRVjq.jpg

Handfulla Crack
5JW61Gj.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Morning okes. Small update on the auto run. Zkittlez and CBD Crack came down, dried for 8 days, then I spotted some budrot. I immediately set off to trimming.

Zkittlez, 25.10g dry bud lost from the main cola. (108.63 total dry)
CBD Crack, 5.7g dry bud lost from the main cola. (65.85 total dry)

Needless to say I'm pretty bummed about that. The Gorilla Glue is still going and is fatter than the other two. I'm hoping she won't have rot.

CBD Crack bud (7.5g)
nvNARF1.jpg

Gorilla Glue
452iC3E.jpg
N1UVzks.jpg
Main cola
cDkiWMD.jpg
Side cola
IpQ7kMl.jpg

Edited by CG420za
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

Veerryyyy nice bru. You got some of that magic juice you put in the soil to thiccen them colas up or do you just give it love?

Awe, shot Pat! No juice, just the usual nutes and EM Pro-Soil Sir and losta love and abuse :-hilarious

• Like 1