when will it stop

Gnome

Hey@Gnome,

How's the trimming going dude, that's a lot of loaded branches. Hope you don't get clipper blisters, after 3-4hrs of trimming you feel it in the hands hahaha....
Any issues with curing, seems winter mould is becoming a problem.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I am in the highveld we have dry winters and they are drying in a room with a extractor fan 

I am waiting before I cut more branches tric colour is not ready on the others 

Well I have a gram of sisor hash from those 10 branches 

12 hours ago, Gnome said:

never stop believing in bean in the ground

i took a seed from my tree and popped it into a pot on the first of April and nothing happened until now

2 months and it showed life

Fresh seeds have blocking enzymes that inhibit germination and they take about 6-8 weeks to disappear.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By shaneinsane
      Hi Guys
      I want to level up my game for my second year growing, for which i have the following questions.
      Im using freedom farms classic mix and growing in the 40 litre Velcro bags. Last year i fed only black-strap molasses heavily during veg and added Bio-bloom during flowering phase. Results were great.
      This year id like to prep my soil by adding a good amendment to my craft soil to boost it, I have the Biobozz Pre-mix in mind. Is this a good amendment? Should i be adding a high Nitrogen amendment?
       Nutes i want to add Biobizz Fish-mix and Biobizz Top-max to my Bio-Bloom. Can anyone who uses any of these products, tell me in what ball park their feeding schedule / quantities are? I know the dosages on the products are conservative, but i dont want to take the chance of hurting my plants. Can anyone give me a guideline for outdoor growing?

I would appreciate any assistance from my fellow growmies!

peace&love peace&love