My Secret Jardin

Dr. Green

High All

So this is my first proper indoor run I had one run before this with a 250w hps and the plants STRETCHED, hermied and was airy af. I have a better light now and I'm growing bought genetics compared to the bagseed in the previous run. Below is a list of my equipment:

Tents - Secret Jardin DR90 for flowering & Secret Jardin DP60 for clones/seedlings 

Lights - Lumi Solar 4200k Gro & 3200k Pro lamps DR90 / 140w CFL DP60

Fans - S&P TD silent 160/100n inline 180m3h and 2 x 6" clip fans for circulation 

PH meter - H&M ph80

Pots - Freedom Farm 20l fabric pots

Growing Meduim - mix of Freedom Farm and Supaflora with added lime, bonemeal & tallbourne organics vita fruit&flower

Carbon Filter - Can-Lite 425 m3h 100mm venting outside

Nutrients - Biobizz grow & bloom, Biodyne evironoc 401 Microbes, Silicon plus and Epsom salt 

Genetics - Dinafem Glueberry OG fem, DNA Lemon OG Kush fem, TGA Jillybean reg and a Big Budha cheese clone gifted from a friend. 

Seeds were started on 22 October and were moved to the big tent on 17 November. In the last pic we have a Cheese clone top left, Glueberry top right, Jillybean bottom left and Lemon OG bottom right. In the middle I have another Glueberry but she will go outside if the Jillybean is female. Middle left is another cheese clone that already went outside. 

All the extra seedlings went outside yesterday. 

My temps are peaking at about 33 degrees I'm considering upgrading to a 125mm TD silent to try and keep it cooler, I might then use the 100mm as an active intake from outside but time or should I rather say money will tell. 

I might flip in the next couple of days as the stretch of the previous round scared me. My aim is to find the best plant of the 4 and to clone it and do a run of just that. I already know what the cheese can do so I'm not sure if I'll find something better but let's hope for the best. 

This is a dream come true I've been wanting to grow indoors for 10years plus I have about 6 or 7 seasons of experience outside and I'm basically sticking to my methods but just inside. If I knew it was going to be legal I would have gone with a bigger tent but at the end of the day I'm very happy to finally be able to do this. 

20181026_163650.jpg

20181107_131115.jpg

20181115_175346.jpg

20181119_184347.jpg

Edited by Dr. Green
  • Like 6

Forgot to add the the plants with the exception of the clone were all topped twice. When they were repotted I gave them some Microbes ph6.0 and a few days later a very light feed of biobizz grow ph 5.8.

I never ph'd my my nutrients before so I'm going on what it said on the freedom farm soil bags. 

25 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

If I was you I would at least get a 6" extraction fan. Do you have the Lumii 630 or 315?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

seconded, stuffed around with all manner of puny fans,  i added a 6" extractor on a  filter and all my temp issues went away

@CG420za got the tents off ebay from Camgrow. He did me solid and invoiced it low so I paid less duties without me even asking

@SkunkPharm my carbon filter came with 100mm and 125mm flanges the 125mm TD silent is rated at 430m3h that's about the max of what the filter can handle otherwise I must upgrade that too. I have the Lumii 315w with both bulbs I actually got that from ebay too

• Thanks 1

[mention=354]CG420za[/mention] got the tents off ebay from Camgrow. He did me solid and invoiced it low so I paid less duties without me even asking

[mention=1428]SkunkPharm[/mention] my carbon filter came with 100mm and 125mm flanges the 125mm TD silent is rated at 430m3h that's about the max of what the filter can handle otherwise I must upgrade that too. I have the Lumii 315w with both bulbs I actually got that from ebay too

Awesome. Man will check out the EBay source. I also have a 315w. Plants are loving it.

For the 315w light and your tent size a 5" fan will do.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just got the ladies an early Xmas gift in an effort to cool the tent down without using air conditioning. I'll use the TD silent 160/100n as active intake and the TD Silent 350/125 for exhaust.  Probably try them on their low setting first. I will still have a passive intake for lights out and to maintain reasonable low pressure. 

The 2 cheese clones are still alive but I did get proper equipment to clone with now. 

20181126_144749.jpg

20181123_112429.jpg

• Like 1

So I've moved the plants around added a SROG net the new fan is in too. Hopefully I can have better temperatures in there the highest its been with the CMH was 34 degrees but I have an active intake now too. 

I'm very glad to see female preflowers on the Jillybean today so the extra Glueberry OG will go outside. 

Will flip in the next few days I'm sure but need to take some cuttings before I do. 

20181128_014151.jpg

20181128_014155.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Took 8 cuttings then went to vortex for 6 days when I came back they were yellow af but today after 15 days 6 rooted so I now have backups of all my flowering plants incase I find something good. 

You can then also see 2 big budha cheese clones that I'm going to run in the next round. 

Then some budshots of each plant day 24

I also took some time to setup a drip system to make watering easier and if I have to go away again. Need some tweaking but working well can feed my plants 25l in 2min.

20181225_182756.jpg

20181225_182813.jpg

20181225_195918.jpg

20181225_195908.jpg

20181225_195852.jpg

20181225_195825.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...