Riettevdm

@Riettevdm 

I was going to suggest getting a photoperiod instead of the autos, as they are much harder to grow than photoperiod plants. if you accidentily stress an auto a little they stress A LOT and they don't forgive any mistakes. photoperiods give you time to make mistakes and still redeem yourself and once they're big enough you can make cuttings to try grow the same plant again. something autos also don't allow. it's just one seed and done. if it doesn't come out right you loose quite a bit.

I just had a quick looksee at the MSSA website, they have a "USA seeds" section, I would look around there for something. in the last 10 years or so USA genetics have knocked Dutch genetics out the park. 

unless it's something old school you where going for! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Riettevdm said:

I still have to decide between Green Poison and Gorilla Glue.

Is it the GG#4 ?  

if it was was up to me I'd go with the GG, because of the lineage even if you don't get the best pheno it's bound to have a nice terpene profile and on the higher side on the THC count, but like I said that's just me, different strokes for different folks. 🤠 

3 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

Is it the GG#4 ?  

if it was was up to me I'd go with the GG, because of the lineage even if you don't get the best pheno it's bound to have a nice terpene profile and on the higher side on the THC count, but like I said that's just me, different strokes for different folks. 🤠 

I am going to buy the GG#4

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok my advise with auto flowers.

Do not give to much lights in the first 2 to 3 weeks. You want the plant to stretch for the light. And light stress can stunt the plant.

Always plant in an 15-20l pot. This way you will get decent yield from an auto.

Soil choice is also of great importance. To much nutrients in the first 2 weeks can kill the plant or cause it to stunt. I mostly use freedom farms green bag mixed with my own soil. (Similar to orgasoilux). I mix it in a 1:1 ratio.

Plant the seed in some vermigro mixed with freedom farms green bag. Create a little pocket in the top of the grow bag or pot for that mixture. 
As mentioned above stunting is caused by stress. Any stress can cause the plant to express hermaphroditic traits. 

I would plant normal fem seeds and switch them to 12/12 after 3 weeks if germination. It is less stress and your plant will take the same time as an auto to grow.

Edited by SkunkPharm

19 hours ago, Riettevdm said:

Hi

Me again🙂 Does this looks like a male as well or is it to early to tell?

Thanks

Boy n2.jpeg

That looks a lot like a male, but not 100% clear. give us a few more photos in a few more days. 

first seed you got in sealed Nirvana pack, was this one also in a sealed breeders pack.

if you got 2 males from 2 different sealed packs I would call this the worst coincidences ever. 

could be environmental, I am sure you said this is a photoperiod? photoperiods need a whole lot of stress to make them hermie, but have never heard of a plant completely change sex cause of stress. I don't see any female flower parts, yet. 

I would not get from MSSA again, write back to them, let them send you replacements and then get somethig else from somewhere else. 

skunkpharm gave a good recommendation 👍

Edited by Naughty.Psychonaut
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

That looks a lot like a male, but not 100% clear. give us a few more photos in a few more days. 

first seed you got in sealed Nirvana pack, was this one also in a sealed breeders pack.

if you got 2 males from 2 different sealed packs I would call this the worst coincidences ever. 

could be environmental, I am sure you said this is a photoperiod? photoperiods need a whole lot of stress to make them hermie, but have never heard of a plant completely change sex cause of stress. I don't see any female flower parts, yet. 

I would not get from MSSA again, write back to them, let them send you replacements and then get somethig else from somewhere else. 

skunkpharm gave a good recommendation 👍

@Naughty.Psychonaut I bought 5  Feminised Auto Flower  seeds in one sealed Nirvana breeders pack. I still have 3 seeds left I was keeping for later. 

• Like 1

@Riettevdm My advice is get seeds from a different breeder and consider trying photoperiods and not autoflowers.

The seeds from @Totemic are a good option. Unlikely you will experience issues with these and they are well priced too.

There are other good options available as well. I'd say give that GG#4 a skip - you will likely get better results from one of these: https://www.totemic.co.za/product-category/seeds/feminized-seeds/

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

@Riettevdm My advice is get seeds from a different breeder and consider trying photoperiods and not autoflowers.

The seeds from @Totemic are a good option. Unlikely you will experience issues with these and they are well priced too.

There are other good options available as well. I'd say give that GG#4 a skip - you will likely get better results from one of these: https://www.totemic.co.za/product-category/seeds/feminized-seeds/

Yes, I think I'm done with autos.

Thank you

• Like 2