Yellow/Brown spots on the leaves

wanna be dagga kop

31 minutes ago, Weskush said:

Yo. I had the same "issue" a while back. It was diagnosed as burn from nutes wetting the leaves and then came in contact with the sun. Could also be hot soil. Mine recovered quite quickly. You should be fine

okay thanks man, it's most probably from watering as I feed only once a week. I highly appreciate the help👊

8 hours ago, Bos said:

@wanna be dagga kop

What medium you using

How big is the pot

What do you feed and how much

How old is the plant and how long in the medium?

Some of those marks may be from spilled nutes, but your leaves are very dark and look 'hard' and some of those whitish interveinal spots look like Ca def.

Aweh, 

So I'm using freedom farms green bag of soil and they have been in the pots now for 6 weeks. Pot size is 15l and I'm only using 0.5ml bloom per 2lt. It's autos so I'm being light on the nutes. 

7 hours ago, wanna be dagga kop said:

Aweh, 

So I'm using freedom farms green bag of soil and they have been in the pots now for 6 weeks. Pot size is 15l and I'm only using 0.5ml bloom per 2lt. It's autos so I'm being light on the nutes. 

How long into flower? Cant see from the pics.

A maintenance dose of calmag should sort the Ca.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wanna be dagga kop said:

It's first week of flower, 2ml is too much for autos, I'd rather under feed and build up than burn the plant. 

2ml bloom is the smallest dosage i give. I think those brown spots are potassium deficiancy. Can you make a picture of the full size plant, please. Need a better overview. What else you give them? Only bloom?

I grew over 300 autos so far... i know autos a little bit. 😊

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/13/2021 at 12:48 PM, Prom said:

2ml bloom is the smallest dosage i give. I think those brown spots are potassium deficiancy. Can you make a picture of the full size plant, please. Need a better overview. What else you give them? Only bloom?

I grew over 300 autos so far... i know autos a little bit. 😊

Here's a pic of the plant that the leaves came from

IMG_20210614_135552.jpg

Autos are fast, they need material to build ^^ When you see the tips of the leaves going yellow.. give twice water only. Then back to feeding. 

Increase the Top Max by 1ml per liter, depending how the buds get bigger, 4ml max last 1/2 weeks, sometimes hard to guess it right. You should end for the last 2 weeks before the flush week on 4ml bloom per liter too, stick to the 1ml grow, no need for more on that side. If you don't feel happy, 3ml bloom also does the trick. But I used 4ml Bloom on Autos a lot and never really had a issue. I really recommend Bio Heaven for the BioBizz range.. is what makes this fertilizer set special. Top Max is also very much recommended.. the rest is just the usual NPK. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Pineapple Express
      Full Indoor & Full Hydro Grow Set-Up for sale - R13,000 each (or R 22 000)
      Got 2 x full grow setups, one indoor soil setup and one hydro setup.
      Whatsapp: +27 60 546 2660
      What's included in each set:
      1x Grow Tent 1.2m x1.2m x2m
      1x Lumii 720W LED 6 bar Grow Light
      6x 25l Grow Buckets OR 6 material grow bags
      1x Hydroponic pump with connecting pipes (For hydro setup only)
      1x HighPro Extractor Fan 
      2 x Oscillating Clipfans
      1x Digital Min Max Hygrometer
      1x Grow Net 1.2m x1.2m 
    • By LED Grow Light SA
      Hi everyone, 
      Here is an introduction, We are a small business, one man team bringing a number of DLC listed LED horticultural grow lights. 
      ***text removed***
      Enjoy your day and week,
      LOVE YOUR GROW.
    • By Martin7318
      Started with a few seeds around 2 weeks ago, 4 of them. All bag seed.
      Along with a bunch of equipment, I received 3 fresh seedlings of In-House genetics "Deluxe Sugarcane".
      All 7 seedlings currently under 1 x QB-75 from GrowOpz (32cm above tallest plant), 18/6 cycle in the tent.
      Soil being used is called "420 Mix" by 3Sixty.
      Only feeding I have done was for the soil - Biodyne Environoc 1ml/L given for the first time with last watering. Pots seem to be holding water for 2/3 days at a time.

I'll post the back log of photo's here, the 3 bigger girls in the middle are the Deluxe seeds, the other 4 are mystery seeds.

Please comment, good, bad, happy, sad, all welcome. I'm a fast learner and eager to learn, I look forward to it!

(Picture taken Yesterday 10/08)
    • By wanna be dagga kop
      Aweh, 
      What organic pesticide can I use during flower to fight spider mites besides pest pro as I've been using that and it isn't working, I need halp ASAP
    • By Spaidan
      Hello guys and girls
      Was interested in gaining some knowledge on this topic. I'm about to start my next indoor grow with a soil I've never used before, Orgasoilux. In the past I've used FF soil with biobizz, but I feel it's time to transition into true living organics with Orgasoilux. For a couple of months of been brewing and feeding compost tea to my soil and my plants are loving it, however a product by the name of Explogrow has caught my attention. Since this product includes all the microbes needed for my plant do you guys recommend I use this product instead of brewing compost tea? Should I use one and not the other or can I benefit from using both? I don't want to over complicate my grow however I truly want to make sure I have a strong presence of microbes in my soil. I plan on feeding the microbes with molasses every week. Any suggestions from anyone who has used Orgasoilux or explo grow? Would greatly appreciate the help. Still consider myself a novice grower, however I'm extremely interested in true organic grown cannabis. Would also like know if it's neccessary to top dress before I transition to flower with some worm castings and dry kelp? Or will the orgasoilux take me from seed to harvest without any amendments or additives besides molasses. Any feedback or advice will be much appreciated. Happy growing. 🙏🏻🌱 ( I plan on vegging out the plant for about a month or 2 before flipping to flower)