Kindergarten (Rm2)

The_StonedTrooper

Hey All,

I know that I hardly post my grows (logs), and this I want to change.

So I've started this thread on room 2, and this will be where I bring my clones and seeds to life.

20210524_173559-02.thumb.jpeg.f9ce00ae0e937d72ebeadcef95e7d630.jpeg

Getting them ready for room 1, the flowering tent.

20210524_181426-01.thumb.jpeg.5b8e0c2763946aa32fb48444a8a71718.jpeg

There are a few strains in here at the moment, and some fancy clones from all over, and will keep you up dates on this thread as time grows. 

My next line up to come 

20210522_185902-01.thumb.jpeg.435aa55b276255f1376d48b4a3b73b27.jpeg

Soon as some of these plants and clones are at their new homes, room 1, 3 and 4.

Thank you and hope that everyone will enjoy the grows and learning with me.

Edited by The_StonedTrooper
Added picture
  • Like 12

sweet baby jesus

you say my setup makes you peanutbutter and jealous, but look at this! 

this is sexy brother, everything nice and neat, space between everything and no cluttering of random items. love it.

....the things I would do for all that space 🤩

you doing big things in the community my guy, promoting yourself in awesome ways and getting a whole motion going with the energy you carry, I see you, keep doing that shit!

🤘🤘

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

Bless you brother, 

Your words and those of others on here are what inspires me to be the grower I am today, and owe lots to this forum and the family. 

12 minutes ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

you say my setup makes you peanutbutter and jealous, but look at this! 

Yes yes, of course, I have been doing this for 6 years now or more, and one reason I am so neat and organized, is because of family like you, who are doing such great and sexy things, right out the gate.

This didnt happen over night, and I'm going to be feeding 3 flowering tents soon, so have been blessed with a few items to make that more possible in one place, and it seems they trust me most with this and their money.

Again, thank you soooooo much 🙌♥️

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

only a pleasure

and bless you too kind Sir 🙏

damn boi, 6 years isn't all that long either hey!

I am on my 4th "real" grow, started gathering indoor grow equipment beginning of 2019, had a harvest in that year and another 2 in 2020 then took a break cause I moved, still had plants around, didn't do anything serious though. 

been enjoying weed since 2008 and got into horticulture and permaculture at a young age, so been growing a few plants here and there. always outdoor. never took it serious, had one big harvest I can remember. then just few nice plants, the spontaneous 20g here and there

:-stoned

planning my first "real" outdoor grow this coming season. only 2/3 potted plants, but will be a 60L and a 90L pot. testing the waters before diving in hahah

soooo, I would comfortably say 1 year that I been "taking it serious"

also owe a lot to the forum, besides learning about growing weed and how to understand the plant better , I literally built a working LED grow light. Few years ago I wouldn't even think of wiring up a wall plug. I am much more meticulous about caring for my plants and having things organised in my grow space that it's somehow become a part of my daily routine and shit, cause I am constantly thinking bout my plants and what I can do to improve, so when I get ideas and can't apply them yet cause I am at work or whatever it gives me a bit of OCD and then I start jittering if I don't get busy physically and usually that helps me get more work done faster and I think in more logical about how I do things and place things in general and with time management. 

I already seen this improving by itself over the years of caring and working with nature, but in the last year I have grown a lot too, gained soooo much confidence in my work and it seems to show.

and that is thanks to peeps like you who's just hyper enthusiastic about what they do, fucking fire for reals brother

🔥🔥🔥

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Update,

I harvested a few plants, and put some from room 2 into flower, and potted up the next batch to go out soon.

20210530_131009.thumb.jpg.551435b358c93362e9d73f90a2601788.jpg

When I'm finished harvest next week, the 2 remaining will go to flower, and then I will plant the seeds for the next run.

Starting a grow report and log of sorts.

New layout of flowering plants 

IMG-20210529-WA0028.thumb.jpeg.19cff5ef6de581b229f21c4b58292432.jpeg

Things are getting a lot more organized, and moving forward.

Thank you

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Stinger96 said:

That's a nice line up right there..👌🔥Let me know when you need help trimming.. I'm there..😂😁

Where were you today when I cleaned 4 plants, or last week with the previous 4, or the week before with the first set of 4 🙈

Trim jail of note, and tired AF now.

I'm sad that all my family are so far away, otherwise I would be donating some orphan clones to forever homes, well, at least till they are cut down and harvested.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Very nice!

Got the breeders of all the strains you got there? Were they all from seed or some from cuttings?

Bless you 🙏

The plants in pots, are all clones, from CC

Gorilla Glue, Ethos Crescendo, Slurri and Wedding Cake, Zsweet Insanity 

Then a few had been from the other clone company around, and their Slurri and Wedding Cake, blunicorn. 

To be honest, they had not gotten labeled from which place, just the strains themselves. 

Big B Cookies and Cream cheese, and Peanut butter breath from Thug Pug clones.

Then fresh in seed form, are the OSG CHEESE, Barney's GZ, and Sannies Sugarpunch. In their mini domes.

And in the dome, are cuttings of the Peanut butter breath, and Cookies and Cream cheese, a Mad Berry clone, along with the Baklava seedling. 

• Like 1

It's not that bad, I will get a picture of the one in flower now for you, and have actually just let go my last clone of that today unfortunately. 

A lot of strains are hype and names and what the latest fashion is, and I wasnt that impressed with the blunicorn 

There are about 4 or 5 strains left now to choose from. 

• Agree 2

You are seriously not screwing around, mad skills and breeders packs buds. Herijuana is tops, I can vouch for that. Funny enough this picture is viral on the net, and most likely the leaves are from the strain Herijuana from Sannies. And further more than likely why they became man eating bunnies. ( it was a viral hoax story I think related to a spoof FOx news site, cant find it, but its in the ether, somewhere ) 

54f5ed8b74867.image.png?resize=400,398

• Haha 2