Live Canna

Live Canna

So, these lovely ladies are on their way to recovery. One is doing a little worse than the other two (the smaller one). The topping seems to have gone well. Still dipping a little, but I have been watering a little more. Going to be backing off the next few days. But they are looking green and healthy.

2 photos from Wednesday, and the rest from today.

IMG_5589.jpeg

IMG_5680.jpeg

IMG_5679.jpeg

IMG_5678.jpeg

IMG_5677.jpeg

IMG_5676.jpeg

IMG_5590.jpeg

• Like 7

gaaaaah i cant man... i gotta say it again... there is something not lekker with your pH... even tho your range seems fine... there seems to be an issue.

if anything i would say your ph is too high, i would adjust down a bit more, 5.6-6.0

• Like 1

Yeah I am also not so happy with them the last week. Not looking as perky and growth not as good as the previous week. I have been hitting them harder than usual with nutes also, so I may just flush and see from there. Appreciate the concern though 😁

• Like 1

So, the time has come for the flip 😎

I spent some time over the weekend transplanting the last 2 plants 🙂 Roots were staring to spin a bit but were looking nice and healthy. I pruned them a bit (by plucking/pulling them outwards so that they are enticed to grow and not continue on their spinning path).

I have been feeding with a reduced PH of around 5.7-5.8 now. They are looking a bit healthier. And then of course I went to bend the one main stem (out of the 2 from topping), and it snapped off...eish. So I decided to pluck the other one off, this late in the game, I know. Any who, that one does look better. I will post some pics from this morning in another post.

Herewith the pics.

IMG_5898.jpeg

IMG_5897.jpeg

IMG_5896.jpeg

IMG_5895.jpeg

IMG_5894.jpeg

IMG_5893.jpeg

IMG_5892.jpeg

IMG_5891.jpeg

• Like 5

And then the pics from this morning.

Sadly, on opening the tent this morning, I saw my one plant (front left) had fallen over off the wooden stand, and was squished against the side of the tent...so I righted it as much as I could.

They are not as far as I wanted them, but work has just been stupidly busy again and my priorities are just not able to cater for the grow right now. But I continue as much as I can 😁

Back centre - is the one whose 2 main stems I have removed.
Front left - as you can see is the one that fell 

IMG_5918.jpeg

IMG_5917.jpeg

IMG_5916.jpeg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, CreX said:

quick! make a cutting!!

Hehe thanks bud, I also thought of that...two good samples there. But honestly I don't have the time for anything more right now. There is a lot going on in my mind and with work and life (looking/exploring at a major move) so the focus is just not there for my growing right now. Sadly it is what it is 😄  🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Live Canna said:

Hehe thanks bud, I also thought of that...two good samples there. But honestly I don't have the time for anything more right now. There is a lot going on in my mind and with work and life (looking/exploring at a major move) so the focus is just not there for my growing right now. Sadly it is what it is 😄  🙂 

if thats the case man! then it is so! sounds pretty good for you man! all the best and good luck!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CreX said:

if thats the case man! then it is so! sounds pretty good for you man! all the best and good luck!

Thanks bud, really appreciate that. Its a pity as I prepped/bought and spent for some big growing plans, but all on hold/cancelled now for bigger LIFE plans which supersedes at this point 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
  • 420SA pinned this topic

So I have been once again neglecting the plants 😅 🤣 They got a small feeding yesterday morning quickly and some more today. Other than that I think they have been dry for a week, so not grand.

Anyways 🙂  This is where we are at. Back middle has grown a lot and is really looking the best out of all.

IMG_6286.jpeg

IMG_6287.jpeg

IMG_6288.jpeg

IMG_6289.jpeg

IMG_6290.jpeg

• Like 10

• 420SA unpinned this topic
On 8/23/2021 at 8:26 PM, Stinger96 said:

Looking good..👌👍🔥

Thanks bud! Appreciate it. They are definitely looking better now than the earlier days as I have spent some more time with them. I just hope they still fatten up enough and are not going to be small buds due to my lack of nutrients and watering. Time shall tell 🙂 

57 minutes ago, Live Canna said:

Thanks bud! Appreciate it. They are definitely looking better now than the earlier days as I have spent some more time with them. I just hope they still fatten up enough and are not going to be small buds due to my lack of nutrients and watering. Time shall tell 🙂 

I'm sure they will ab just fine..👌👍🌱

• Like 1

So the latest pics are up. I have counted and she did 7 weeks of veg roughly and is now in week 9 of flower as I flipped on the specified date (Week 16 overall). The other day I top dressed the soil, and she has been getting mainly plain RO water since.

The buds are starting to fatten up a little which is nice. The frost is everywhere though and she is smelling good 🙂 Had a quick look at the trichomes the other day also to see where we are sitting and most are expectedly still clear.

IMG_7173.jpeg

IMG_7172.jpeg

IMG_7171.jpeg

IMG_7170.jpeg

IMG_7169.jpeg

IMG_7168.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Fire! 1

• 420SA pinned this topic
  • 420SA unpinned this topic