So Growmies... I'm not sure if this is the correct spot.. It's not a 420 friendly spot as per say... But this lovely lady started a Litle nersary slash Hydro slash coffee shop... I just love the idea that she has FF, Just Cannabis ext on her shelves for affordable prices.. I believe in supporting local and even more so when people don't just want to make a quick $. 

So plze if you in the Northern  Suburbs of CPT, pop in and speak to Tracy..

Have a Iced coffee by Scorpio Coffees and browse through the Nic Nacs...

She also have companion plants, pots, veggies and so forth available...

Below her location... Check it out...

33°54'04.6"S 18°42'25.9"E https://maps.app.goo.gl/j1ZdVFGLxR7BYLTM8

:-peace

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Evening Growmies. So next week Saturday the 5th Interlude Hydro is having a event and some awesome Beans will be up for grabs.  Seed give aways From @Totemic and @Bay Seeds and a Rosin Press will be available if guys or gals would like to do some extraction. Come enjoy the coffee from Scorpio Roasters and browse the awesome variety of plants if you are in the area.. :-peace

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning guys. So the next 420 event is on the cards at Interlude hydro on the 3rd of July. Jeremy Acton wil be talking on legislation and your rights. It starts @3pm and a cover charge of R50pp will be levied..

Come arround and browse the 420 friendly goodies on offer and have some of the awesome coffee and Iced coffee by Scorpio Roasteries. @Totemic @Bay Seeds ginetics will also be available. So please come arround and listen to Jeremy tell us all we need to know about our rights and where we heading..

:-peace

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...