My Indoor Grow Journey

Johnny

HeyIMG_20201201_104517.thumb.jpg.01e73bf5318b302da43ff41ae8c85443.jpg Peeps. 

So I have finally got to the stage where I am almost ready to start my first grow. 

Firstly I want to send a shout-out to @PsyCLownfor all the advise and help up to this point in getting to where I am.

I've got the following equipment:

Lights- @Light It Up 2x 240w Qb

Tent- 2.4x1.2m

Extraction Fan- Ez100

Soil- Freedom Farm's(Green Bag)

Fabric Pots

Nutrients--Not sure yet

Strains- Peyote Wifi, amnesia

I received my seeds yesterday from @Cannabist was very impressed with service and delivery.

I'm going to start off with germination and I'm going to be trying the seeds straight into the soil. Ive used the paper towel method for a seeds I did for outdoors however didn't have 100% success. 

Any advice going forward is always greatly appreciated. 

Let's see where this takes us! 

Cheers

IMG_20201201_102707.jpg

• Like 8

HeyIMG_20201201_104517.thumb.jpg.01e73bf5318b302da43ff41ae8c85443.jpg Peeps. 
So I have finally got to the stage where I am almost ready to start my first grow. 
Firstly I want to send a shout-out to @PsyCLownfor all the advise and help up to this point in getting to where I am.
I've got the following equipment:
Lights- @Light It Up 2x 240w Qb
Tent- 2.4x1.2m
Extraction Fan- Ez100
Soil- Freedom Farm's(Green Bag)
Fabric Pots
Nutrients--Not sure yet
Strains- Peyote Wifi, amnesia

I received my seeds yesterday from @Cannabist was very impressed with service and delivery.
I'm going to start off with germination and I'm going to be trying the seeds straight into the soil. Ive used the paper towel method for a seeds I did for outdoors however didn't have 100% success. 
Any advice going forward is always greatly appreciated. 
Let's see where this takes us! 
Cheers

IMG_20201201_102707.thumb.jpg.b6cee842bf48e9f02a49e6dd08b26069.jpg
Looking good so far dude! Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

@afternoon blazer Hey thanks I'm going to be using 20l fabric pots and going to do 4 plants. May I ask why? Is there history with regards to them😉😅👀@afternoon blazer

20 hours ago, afternoon blazer said:

Goodluck bro. 

What size pots and how many seeds? 

Got urself a great setup.

Side note. Been a while since i heard the name cannabist around these parks. 😅

35 minutes ago, Prom said:

Lights- @Light It Up 2x 240w Qb

soooooooo ^^ enough for half your tent... will work nice on 1.2x1.2 area... for sure not enough light to flower on 2.4x1.2 

that ez100... is that a bathroom extractor?

Yip that's right only setting up half the tent for starters. So hopefully I got enough light for flowering the 1.2mx1.2m. 

With regards to the fan it's actually a Hz-100 mixed up the letters... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prom said:

Lights- @Light It Up 2x 240w Qb

soooooooo ^^ enough for half your tent... will work nice on 1.2x1.2 area... for sure not enough light to flower on 2.4x1.2 

that ez100... is that a bathroom extractor?

I don’t know hey, those boards are strong. There are guys getting coverage with 3 

Maybe you can get away with a bathroom extractor if you got a Co2 generator 

Edited by ORGANinc.

42 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Do explain👀😂

Some orders were not honored. A few guys on the forum. Not sure if people still left out of pocket. However I ordered twice and received my stuff. This was all prior so I wouldn’t chance it. But maybe they got  their shit together. 

58 minutes ago, ORGANinc. said:

I don’t know hey, those boards are strong. There are guys getting coverage with 3 

Maybe you can get away with a bathroom extractor if you got a Co2 generator 

I do agree, they are pretty awesome and powerful lights. You could get away with 3 but it would not provide the optimal PPFD output for that size tent (2.4  x 1.2).

You could still flower in the tent and get a decent yield and decent results, however that would improve with additional lighting - provided the rest of your grow is in check and going well 🙂 

@Prom which fan is that which you are running?

I do feel one can get away without an intake fan, I have so far not been using an intake fan. However having passive air intake becomes needed. Secret Jardin make these awesome intakes with filters. It's part of their accessories and included with their Dark Street range, however it can be used on any tent. No light leaks and has a filter built in.

Hey so quick little update. I soaked seeds in water for 12 hours. Then placed them in paper towel and zip lock bag between 2 plates. Seeds sprouted in 2 days. 

Placed the seeds in a tray yesterday and placed in a propagation tray to keep humidity up. Currently have one of my lights on dimmed as low as it can go around 600mm above the seeds. Should I keep light on a 18/6 cycle now or can I put the light on for longer in order to get them started. 

Thanks in advance have an awesome Sunday! 

IMG_20201205_122623.jpg

IMG_20201206_104933.jpg

IMG_20201206_104955.jpg

• Like 3