Bay Seeds - Purple Glam Kush x KCS

Stinger96

9 hours ago, afternoon blazer said:

What up man. I think autos do well in cold. Isint thats why they created the ruderalis gene. To handle the colder climates

If "they" you mean mother nature 😁 the plant type developped in the short day light nordic zones. Is the reason ruderalis is not photo sensitive. Follows a timer to accomodate the short summers they experience.

More cold resistant... i dont know. I lost batches to cold in the same batches i had photos in... below 12, they all seem to show you the finger 😂

I do some ruderalis next, need more regular seeds and will do the first crossing with swazi gold, want a auto form 😎 but can put a few ruderalis seeds outside to see how they do now still rather cold. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prom said:

If "they" you mean mother nature 😁 the plant type developped in the short day light nordic zones. Is the reason ruderalis is not photo sensitive. Follows a timer to accomodate the short summers they experience.

More cold resistant... i dont know. I lost batches to cold in the same batches i had photos in... below 12, they all seem to show you the finger 😂

I do some ruderalis next, need more regular seeds and will do the first crossing with swazi gold, want a auto form 😎 but can put a few ruderalis seeds outside to see how they do now still rather cold. 

A decent swazi auto could be interesting. I dont like the terpene profile though. Not compared to today's flavors. But the clear high, if you could capture that...and of course halving the flowering time. 16-17 weeks is just RUFF!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Totemic said:

A decent swazi auto could be interesting. I dont like the terpene profile though. Not compared to today's flavors. But the clear high, if you could capture that...and of course halving the flowering time. 16-17 weeks is just RUFF!

Malawi is next... still couldnt get my hands on kilimanjaro seeds... but no rush hehehe busy enough. Why i actually breed them is a different story. I need trade material 😁 some stuff you just cant buy 

• Like 2

On 9/2/2020 at 9:22 PM, Totemic said:

I agree on the terpene profile... but the last lady I grew surprised me pleasantly with smell and taste.. If I was into breeding she would of been part of the next cross just for that fact. The high was clear and long lasting... Sad she's  all up in smoke.. Would of loved to have a few 100gs more of her.. Lock down dried me out quick...😂

14 minutes ago, Stinger96 said:

What the hell bud... I am pushing the limits..😂 Just a test run to see what happens. The pot's not nearly big enough. I should of put them straight into the final pot but haven't scrounged them yet..😁

:-peace

Just having a laugh bro. I actually transplanted autos on my first ever grow with no ill effects. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stinger96 said:

The litle one's  are comming allong nicely.. Smaller than @CoolJ 's I'm not sure what steroids he's feeding them but they 3 times the size..😂

20200915_141049.thumb.jpg.18c4ab7443201a23783eb8684068652a.jpg

:-peace

Looking good man!

I've actually just ran out of my Veg nutes (Biotrissol) but have some slow release Bio Ocean pallets in as well. 

• Like 1