Testers needed

Bay Seeds

I'm looking for testers willing to do grow diaries on 420sa.  I can send 5 people free seeds as long as they pay for shipping. Postnet is preferable. The mother plant is a purple glam kush auto from bulk seed bank crossed with a purple KC'S Strawberry male. This pretty strain flowered outside in winter in the unloved section. But just look at what a cool phenotype she had, almost black. She gave 179 good seeds. 

IMG-20200802-WA0000.jpg

• Like 2

I'm looking for testers willing to do grow diaries on 420sa.  I can send 5 people free seeds as long as they pay for shipping. Postnet is preferable. The mother plant is a purple glam kush auto from bulk seed bank crossed with a purple KC'S Strawberry male. This pretty strain flowered outside in winter in the unloved section. But just look at what a cool phenotype she had, almost black. She gave 179 good seeds. 
IMG-20200802-WA0000.thumb.jpg.f9cb4ab3224b4f55d20e70d55305c1ff.jpg
Hi there @Bay Seeds, you all well I hope.
I would love to be involved with a little project with what would be 5 different grow styles, setup's and lights. I can imagine that's what a grow off will be like.
Not sure if I would qualify though as it's only my first indoor grow I'll be done with in 2 weeks.
I have a veg cabinet 700 x 500 x 900mm with a total of of 205w of cfl's.
My flower cabinet is 900 x 900 x 1500mm using a QB75 bar from@growopz. I'll be adding 2 x 15w strips of can't remember now but it was the latest diode technology not far off Bridgelux.
My grow height will be limited to 1000mm to allow for light adjustment.
I use soil specially made for cuttings, seedling and grow, I do not use nutes as I can't afford them so I try and find natural ways of treating my plants and generally around our nursery.
Borehole water 6.5 - 6.7pH.
I will also be doing an outdoor grow under the elements and one in a shade house.

Will you be donating ( gotta watch our words with new laws ) feminized or are they autos?
What will the criteria be?
I've been growing bag seed up to now, once again, can't afford decent seed.

I was going to start a grow diary anyway and use the forum to steer me in the right direction in case someone spots me doing something wrong. I could have opted for a clone but I believe they not the best for training methods, I'm not saying they're not. Just what I read.

Anyway, give it some thought.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1