Built, Not Bought

TheUltimateNoob

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 10:33 AM, BigBudD said:

How did you stick the strips to the sink ? What did you use. I m struggling with that now 

You can buy strong dual sided thermal adhesive tape. I've sourced some from Bidorbuy before.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Budwizer
      These are my DIY QB lights
      I can run them full power with no issues. Quite expensive to build, but I like the reliability of passive cooling.

• By Light It Up
      Light It Up is an online store which provides high quality, high efficiency, affordable, grow lights and accessories which are conveniently delivered straight to your door. Helping all growers light up their grow!
    • By GoodGrow
      Hey there guys,
      Thought I'd drop this here so long... Please let met know what you guys think:
      This forms part of the main Dutch Passion Auto Daiquiri Lime Grow Series (Forum Grow Report and YouTube Grow Series).
      I will be building this forum topic as I get time, so just sharing the video for now as I'm quite busy with my full time job, etc.
      I'll post some finer details if anyone is interested and can post some decent quality copies of the photos in the video for those interested in this sort of thing (DIY light building/tinkering with electronics).
      Hope you guys have a great weekend!
      Peace. 🙏😎🔥
    • By BlakDogg
      Hey guys, new member here 🙂 Does anyone here dabble in building LED lights? It is such an addictive hobby and so rewarding watching your babies grow with something built by your own hands. Here are some pics of some of my latest builds using Samsung Lm301b diodes as well as Bridgelux USA LEDs. I have since retired my HPS lights. Let me know what you think! 

• By TheUltimateNoob
      Greetings everyone. I'll keep this one relatively short. 
      I have a 60cm x 60cm x 120cm DIY grow box that I want to setup for vegging to hopefully get a perpetual grow going. I can't buy a new light right now so I've put something together with what I had on hand (including a timer) 

These are the lights wattages;
      LED plate: 1 x ~48w actual (Chinese UFO Blurple) 
      White LED bulbs: 2 x 9w Osram 6500k
      LED bulbs: 2 x ~28w actual (red+blue+white+UVA+IR) 

Do you think this would be enough to veg 2-4 trees for 5-6 weeks?
      I could also veg 2 trees and use the rest of the space for cloning or keeping a bonsai mother.