Plant type and stage

Rybud

Question

Hello guys. 

first plant I’m cultivating very exciting stuff  

I got this plant from a friend last year November and have been nursing it back to life. It was about 70mm when I got her, now approximately 500mm 

I think it’s a Sativa but am confused between Sativa and Ruderalis. 
can someone confirm Type for me please 

how for would one say I am from harvesting? 

thanks y’all  

209B918F-BB74-4A22-BCFA-EBFF8404D4EF.jpeg

AC66FCEF-34BF-4893-9662-41E395F2009E.jpeg

0008E688-CB5F-4375-A079-89268066FBB6.jpeg

538F6593-F665-4DF1-A3CD-331B396F4410.jpeg

• Like 1

11 answers to this question

Looking good💪

Ruderalis are the autoflowering gene in autos.

Variety could be any mixture of Indica and Sativa. Little traits on your plant shows it's a hybrid. Leaves, bud structure, plant structure.

Your plant looks like it's got another 5-6 weeks maybe longer... that's just a guess based on it looks like it's been flowering around 4 weeks.

Feed the plant some MKP or anything with high phosphorus and potassium to bulk up those flowers

• Like 2

Where to get MKP now. That's a difficult one. I've heard one of the hydro shops are open. 
Maybe some of the soil guys can assist with other things they use in flower. Maybe you could treat her to a lockdown tea.
@CreX 
We all having to make due and substitute.
I normally use seagrow, ecobuz, epsom, molasses and kelpak.
We growing organic in soil atm, have had to diy on a few things.
The volumes and mixing ratios I'll leave up to your discretion. I've used some of these ''solutions'' experimentally to correct defs and keep my grow going.
Some work fast, others are slow release and remember less is more. Check your ph if you can.

1. Epsom for Mg and S (MgSo4) you can find in the shops in baking section.
2. Calcium I used the knf method- ground eggshell mixed with vinegar. Otherwise gypsum or dolomite if you can find it.
3. For Nitrogen I use my own organic compost and koipond water(contains ammonia and nitrite)and coffee grounds(slow release N)
You can also use diluted urine - but each to his own.
4. Potassium you find in bananas and wood ash.
(ash from the braai-NO briqettes)
5. Phosphorus - got some bonemeal(slow release), otherwise you can go the knf method and cook and boil some bones for bonebroth.( P and Ca )

It can be done with some extra elbow grease. Google is your friend here, do some research and find out what can work for you. You may become an Organic alchemist.

Disclaimer: No plant was harmed in any of these experimental ideas.....except when they were enjoyed in my pipe or joint.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Yea, home bound there is little you can do... 

The Epsom salts will only do good with the magnesium and sulphates

And the eggshell vibe will help for some calcuim. 

But the best would be to have prepared your soil beforehand with all the necessary bits. 

But it's your first plant!! So no harm done haha. 

@Mambawana is right with the time frames, but you should also consider popping a few new beans for fun. Or hold off until after winter. 

Are you planning on an indoor setup? 😄

• Like 1

Thanks for all the advice guys. 

really love the fact that y’all are so keen to part with knowledge. 

I’m gonna carry on through out winter playing etc. I have a 12m2 piece of ground so I’d like to continue growing outdoors. 

Mixing your own soil is doable but for a start and the boost of success at harvest, I wouldn't try to invent the wheel again.

If you have a grow shop close.. say hello and see what they recommend, get a grow soil. And is always very handy when you have a second opinion to show your issue directly. Looking at a leaf and feeling it tells you 1000 times more as a picture. So being friends with the guys from the grow shop.. never hurts 😉

If your local shop is to far.. ^^ have a quick research about fertilizer products people recommend.. and make a pick ^^

Rest.. have fun growing 😁

• Agree 1

Hello all. 
so an update on my first plant 

it’s been 10weeks since the first pics. The buds have grown well. Unfortunately I think some frost damage to the leaves before I got the frost guard on. 

The trichomes, are still clear haven’t started clouding yet. 

hopefully soon to harvest. 

FA1C0D6C-E0BD-432D-87A4-9E127C9C697E.jpeg

4B5C119B-8586-4B3C-A2E6-C44DF7A6D740.jpeg

36193E3A-FC7C-4ADB-B7A4-7B3C349807C7.jpeg

B351E6E5-4FF1-414D-8299-B57A7983CB27.jpeg