I stand to be corrected on the clones though

IMG_20191210_163822.jpg

Edited by CreX
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

What's up all!! 

Merry Christmas and all that jazz! 

I feel like my Xmas presents came early this year... By a few days hehehe

Okay so I have quite a full grow op at the moment. Take a look at this! 

1. Cloning and propagation area

2.mid veg to full veg

3.flower zone

IMG_20191221_223551.jpg

IMG_20191224_203132.jpg

IMG_20191224_203459.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

Looking good. What's in your grow?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks! It's not my handy work though, just taken over some plants. 

I have 

Citradelic sunsets 

Juggernaut x slurricane 

Chiquita Banana 

French cookies

LSP

Early lemon berry

Aurora Kush 

Ghost train haze

Tropicana banana 

Pcg cookies x keylime pie

I gave them all a feed yesterday of hortimix. At 850 ppm and pH 6.3 

Seriously going to need an aircon soon though...  the room gets pretty hot... Upper 20s, not quite 30... But yea

• Like 1

Thanks! It's not my handy work though, just taken over some plants. 
I have 
Citradelic sunsets 
Juggernaut x slurricane 
Chiquita Banana 
French cookies
LSP
Early lemon berry
Aurora Kush 
Ghost train haze
Tropicana banana 
Pcg cookies x keylime pie
I gave them all a feed yesterday of hortimix. At 850 ppm and pH 6.3 
Seriously going to need an aircon soon though...  the room gets pretty hot... Upper 20s, not quite 30... But yea
Perhaps just a fan blowing out the window?
Although that'll force fresh air in, possibly from outside through a window or your front door or something.

I'll have to figure out that part... The only window I have as an exhaust is right next to my neighbors balcony... And I fear they will notice a danky dank smell wafting past them. 

I have been thinking what to do... And what I can do... 

And ideally I would love to have an aircon in the room... And some kind of CO2 injection... Either by the yeast bottle... Or a bunsen burner. 

I will need a carbon filter too. 

Well, aircon are great but they also need an exhaust which blows the hot-air out the window (portable aircon).
Also your electricity will increase for sure.

A carbon filter will probably be needed regardless and will get rid of the smell.

Cheaper option may be a carbon filter and fan exhausting air out through the window.
Later on perhaps consider an aircon?

Or aircon and carbon filter together if you're feeling like a baller.

One thing I am not... Is a baller😂

But since the additional plants have arrived... I do need a plan. 

Currently I close the rooms door and the windows, and the Temps don't change much... But humidity has gone up from a constant 25, to a reasonable 49% and the plants have started praying... So I must check the VPD graph again... But I think I'm okay for now 

@CreX

Not sure if you in a house or apartment or flats but one way to redirect the smells is into the ceiling and through the roof. It releases the smells high in the air and lessens the chance of it hitting people straight in the face. It requires some tweaking so your whole house doesn't start to stink but it works.

Or you could grow 1 camo plant on your balcony so if they sniff sniff and look around and see that plant they associate the smells with it.

This is my current camo...

IMG_20191222_103154.jpg

Edited by Mambawana
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

Well, aircon are great but they also need an exhaust which blows the hot-air out the window (portable aircon).

I exhaust the hot air from my portable aircon into my flower room to warm it up during lights out... 

@CreX 

The mini splits are cheaper on electricity and the portables are more multipurpose if ever you consider an aircon. 

5 hours ago, Mambawana said:

@CreX

Not sure if you in a house or apartment or flats but one way to redirect the smells is into the ceiling and through the roof. It releases the smells high in the air and lessens the chance of it hitting people straight in the face. It requires some tweaking so your whole house doesn't start to stink but it works.

Or you could grow 1 camo plant on your balcony so if they sniff sniff and look around and see that plant they associate the smells with it.

This is my current camo...

IMG_20191222_103154.jpg

That is exactly what I was thinking of doing lol... People don't know exactly HOW stinky a grow op can get... And could very easily blame it on one plant on my balcony... 

I stay in an apartment, and sadly don't have a ceiling but that would work like a charm. 

And as for the aircon... I need to figure out what I can do there... It's not my place so I will go for a portable AC when I get there haha. 

Luckily I was one of the first peeps to move into the new block of flats, and set my shiz up pretty quick... So I'm hoping the smell of new concrete and the smell of weed mix and become a standard smell for new peeps when they move in. 

@CreX 

The plant you plan on putting on your balcony keep under 24 hrs veg and move it out a week before you kick into flower inside.

You could also offer your neighbour a plant for their balcony. I gave my neighbour on the other side of my dry room a plant like 2 months ago. It's a super stinky purple diesel daze. She's in full flower and should camouflage the smells from my side.

I'm already getting the next plant I'm gonna give that neighbour ready. 

The things we have to do to keep our grows cracking on...