Training wheels

Nikkel

26 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Those thin leaves look very sativa like. What is it?

Its definitely Sativa, as for what it is, no idea. All these seeds I got from 2 friends. Out of the Indica strains, 2 are either Skunk and one is cheese or vice versa and then the Sativa. I'm still just growing these for pure fascination more than anything else. My only aim with these are to see them flower buds! If all goes to plan I'll most probably sample some of it and give the rest away once dried and trimmed.

I also haven't fed them any other nutes besides the Kelpak since more than a month ago. The soil and plain old tap water does its thing nicely!

The indicas are more tight knit, low and bushy while the Sativa even after all of them was topped seems to grow at a much faster rate

• Like 2

The smell is absolutely awesome! At 1st it had a stink bitter fragrance but 3 days or so ago there's a very strong fruity aroma! I cant place exactly what fruit just yet but its VERY pungent!

Otherwise all good, still no nutes, just tap water... I know I said I'll defoliate them but never got around to it yet...

The sativa smells the frutiest of the bunch and grows much faster...

20191205_130027.jpg

20191205_130036.jpg

20191205_130046.jpg

20191205_130104.jpg

20191208_075549.jpg

20191208_075603.jpg

20191208_075615.jpg

20191208_075623.jpg

20191208_075632.jpg

20191208_075640.jpg

20191208_075645.jpg

20191208_075652.jpg

20191208_075700.jpg

20191208_075711.jpg

20191208_075731.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looking good man! Massive difference compared to your first grow / attempt   
What's surprising is its all regular tap water... They get watered daily... Nitrosol mix every 3rd week...moved into direct sun daily if wind is not too hectic like its been in Cape Town lately and back to garage at night
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Check your trichs colours with a loupe or magnifying glass.

Many of our girls need support with their buds, I cut bamboo stakes and use that to keep them upright.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The one leaning over is full of amber tricombes... Its the cam flash making it look brighter.... The other one most probably have another week or so to go as its starting to amber here n there.

Dont have a magnifying glass so have to judge by eye...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By wanna be dagga kop
      Aweh,
      So my one plant is starting to turn brown on the tips on and I'm sure its not nutrient burn, could it be  a potassium deficiency and how would I be able to fix it?
      If its not potassium deficiency please help me identify what is wrong.  
      Thanks in advance

• By afternoon blazer
      What up growmigos
      So got abit bored and wanted to do 1 last run before the year is up.
      Gona give the autos a break for now.
      STRAINS
      Regulars - Choc Gelato x Ghost Train Haze (5) shout out to @Totemic
      Feminized - White Rhino (5)
      Bag - OG Kush (3)

Started off in small pots. Was all i had.
      And due to this not being an auto run, they would need transplants later on. ( i wanted to start small and then select the best babies to be transplanted.)
      Due to the unpredictability of the bag seeds and the regulars i decided to pot a few and see which will be worthy of a transplant.
      Im going to try and keep them outdoors for now. As my grow box currently has the Mixed auto run.
      If sprouting and growing goes well. I will then put them in the grow box and let the autos grow outdoors. (The autos havnt started flowering yet, so waiting on that)
      Seeds poted today. So first watering should be in a couple of days. Weather is bleek this week so pots not drying up too much.
      ✌😉

• By afternoon blazer
      Howzit fine people.

Next run on the go.
      Next seed supplier on the hit list "Groen seeds"  . . . They had a special on that i couldnt resist.

So apparently these are autos. But unknown strains. They had a bag of 5 autos for 100 bucks.
      I also ran out of pots. So had to make a plan. According to my estimates. They are in 12 liters of soil. And the small pot is a 8 liter.
      Potted on thursday morning. 14-10-20
      Freedom farms soil. Biobizz nutez.

• By wanna be dagga kop
      Aweh, so I just wanna double check with you guys and makes sure that this problem is spider mites.
      I am using neem oil but I guess I have to make it stronger.

• By Psylecta
      Was lucky enough to arrange a small batch of clones from @SkunkPharm 
      Many thanks for hooking me up with the superior AAA+ genetics --- I'm incredibly grateful!!

Have prepped & labeled the pots, will be collecting clones shortly, after which I'll upload images

This grow diary will be documenting the following 3 strains gifted to me by @SkunkPharm
      1x - Alien Tarantula (Obsol33t Genetics)
      1x - Orange Cake Kush (Ethos)
      1x - Slurricane (In-House Genetics)

Super excited to grow these ultra dank strains - #My3Wives😍😂