afternoon blazer

What up growmigos

So got abit bored and wanted to do 1 last run before the year is up.

Gona give the autos a break for now.

STRAINS

Regulars - Choc Gelato x Ghost Train Haze (5) shout out to @Totemic

Feminized - White Rhino (5)

Bag - OG Kush (3)

Started off in small pots. Was all i had.

And due to this not being an auto run, they would need transplants later on. ( i wanted to start small and then select the best babies to be transplanted.)

Due to the unpredictability of the bag seeds and the regulars i decided to pot a few and see which will be worthy of a transplant.

Im going to try and keep them outdoors for now. As my grow box currently has the Mixed auto run.

If sprouting and growing goes well. I will then put them in the grow box and let the autos grow outdoors. (The autos havnt started flowering yet, so waiting on that)

Seeds poted today. So first watering should be in a couple of days. Weather is bleek this week so pots not drying up too much.

😉

20201110_084940.jpg

Edited by afternoon blazer
Forgot the pic
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

Enjoy. The GTH mother is a high yielder. Ran her in a 30l pot. Grew 6 branches and got 100gm off her.

Thanks bro. 30l pot is abit out of my capabilities. I have some 5 liter plastic pots. And i have some 10 liter fabric pots. 

Depending on how they growing and who survives. I will have to decide who gets what in the next round of potting. 

Also need a couple bags of soil by then. 

But as u say the GTH is a heavy yielder. Maybe they must go into the bigger pots when the time comes.

I was thinking of repotting twice as they grow. Once into 5 liters and then into 10 liters. Still very undecided. 

• Like 1

What Grow Fam.

We still in week 1

They started sprouting about 4 days in

So far so good.

All sprouted except for 2. I think they might just need abit more time.

Got them under 24 hrs of light. About 50cm away.

Watering once to twice a day since sprouting. Plain ph'd tap water.

Will keep u guys posted on the last 2 that needs to break soil. 2 of choc gelato x ghost train haze.

2 at the back. Extreme right.

20201115_183853.jpg

• Like 1

What up 420

Grow update.

2 week mark. Did a transplant. Only 9 fit in the grow box. So the 3 OG kush and 1 white rhino are going outside. I had some heat stress issues from not hardening off. But they seem to be recovering. 

In about a week or so i will try and sex them. Depending on growth. 

1st pics are the outdoor ladies.

Ok picture order got messed up. But all single pics are outdoor

20201128_132611.jpg

20201128_132332.jpg

20201128_132608.jpg

20201128_132602.jpg

20201128_132558.jpg

Edited by afternoon blazer
  • Like 4

What up 420 

Grow update.

Week 3

The doing well. Will need to sex these ladies soon. Ended up with quite a few plants for now. Just biobizz grow feedings for now. 

Pics are the outdoor 1z first. They been getting plenty of rain water and wind thrusts. Not sure what the plan with those are right now. Coz they bag seeds and 1 bubblegum kush fem(1st pic).

Then the 1z in the grow box.

Low temps these few days. And minimal watering. 

20201206_101711.jpg

20201206_101714.jpg

20201206_101721.jpg

20201206_101616.jpg

20201206_101629.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, afternoon blazer said:

What up 420 

Grow update.

Week 3

The doing well. Will need to sex these ladies soon. Ended up with quite a few plants for now. Just biobizz grow feedings for now. 

Pics are the outdoor 1z first. They been getting plenty of rain water and wind thrusts. Not sure what the plan with those are right now. Coz they bag seeds and 1 bubblegum kush fem(1st pic).

Then the 1z in the grow box.

Low temps these few days. And minimal watering. 

20201206_101711.jpg

20201206_101714.jpg

20201206_101721.jpg

20201206_101616.jpg

20201206_101629.jpg

Lushhh bru 🔥

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Whats popping 420

Grow update

About week 7. 

Been on a 2 week holiday. So no attension for the girls at all. They were left barracaded in the shade for safety.

Grow has been abit slow. But its been there.

No nutez for past 2 weeks. But did arrange a watering around 7 days into the holiday.

Gave them a lekker feed today and some good sun.

Pic 1/2 - fem seeds

Pic 3/4 - reg seeds

Pic 5 - bag seeds

20201228_090615.jpg

20201228_090634.jpg

20201228_090847.jpg

20201228_090858.jpg

20201228_182847.jpg

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Spaidan
      Hello growers
      I would love to have an opinion on this topic. Let me update you on what I have been working with. I have a one plant indoor grow inside a 80cm x 80cm grow tent. I use a 40l fabric pot with both Orgasoilux and Freedom farms soil (green bag). The bottom half I use Orgasoilux(20l) and the top half I use Freedom farms soil(20l). Throughout veg all I give the plant is Biodyne Environoc 401 (microbes), Molasses and water. This results in an extremely healthy plant.
      Once I flip to flower I start using organic bottled nutrients. In the past I have used Biobizz Bio-bloom, and more recently I have used Dirty hands inc - Bio-Phos (Jamie's brand). I give 3ml Bio-Phos once a week early flower and up it to 5ml every week mid to late flower. Plus a molasses feeding every 2 weeks and stopped using Biodyne microbes 1 week into flower.
      I was thinking about completely ditching bottled nutrients and going the topdressing route for flower. I was thinking of maybe topdressing a week before the flip with Jamie's elemental blend. I am just worried if it will provide enough for the plants through to harvest. I was also thinking of maybe using my own topdressing blend of Dry kelp, Gypsum, Malted Barley and Worm Castings. Would love an opinion on switching to topdressing for flower and if the elemental blend should be more than enough to take me to harvest. If you think I should just stick to bottled nutrients for flower let me know. I am going to include photo's of my 2 previous grows using the method I have stated above. Just trying to get the best quality flower possible :)
      Some thoughts of mine...…
      Topdressing vs Liquid Nutrients?
      Biobizz Bio-Bloom vs Dirty Hands Inc Bio-Phos?
      One topdressing enough 1 week before flip?
      Elemental Blend or my own flowering mix?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      My Grow:
      Medium: Top Half Freedom Farms soil (20l) + bottom half Orgasoilux(20l)
      Additives and Amendments: Molasses + Biodyne Environoc 401 Microbes + Dirty Hands Inc - Bio-Phos + Mycoroot (seedling)
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (Seedling)
      - Solo Cup + Freedom Farms soil + Mycoroot
      -Transplant in week 2 of veg to 40l
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (Veg Stage)
      - initial inoculant 2ml Environoc Microbes
      -1ml per litre  Environoc every 2 weeks
      -5ml per litre Molasses every 2 weeks
      -Stop Environoc 1 week into flower
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (Flower Stage)
      -3ml Bio-Phos every week (early flower)
      -5ml Bio-Phos every week (late flower)
      -5ml Molasses every 2 weeks
      -Stop Bio-Phos 2 weeks before harvest
      -Feed molasses until harvest
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Pictures below include TH seeds - Orangesicle + Trainwreck (darker leaves) and a photo of Orangesicle during veg

• By High_grade.420
      150w Grow The Jungle LED Grow Light , The Light is full Spectrum. Samsung LEDs and Osram Driver , They're hands down one of the best lights iv used out of the many that I have used over the years,
      Lights Aren't available to order in the country , Imported from spain ,
      more than 1 available , price is Negotiable.

If you want to know more feel free to Dm me 
    • By Johnsmithled
      This is how I built an overpowered light worth $2500+ on the market for only $850. All currency is CAD.

*BEFORE STARTING*
      Watch the 6 part growmau5 series to learn the wiring:

For the grounding plug:

Technical:

4x Hlg 185H 700ma in series drivers (i suggest you buy the newer 240H model) $250

40x 5000K $350

7x 3000K $25
      (You can use less I used way too many)

All are bridgelux Gen 3/ C3 (Make sure theyre all plug in only dont mess around with the solder ones unless you have 100+hours experience in soldering)
      The 3000k ones I used were soulder onlys. Lost a couple due to human error

Total Cost (TC): $575

Frame:
      (Choose a better material for frame, I used wood composite because I was lazy) (I would think aluminum would be the best material but all have their pros and cons)

Wood composite 2x2ft v

Matching plastic 2x2ft (painting frame) $50?

Thermal tape (sized to the width of the led bars) $20

TC: $70-100

Electric:

100’ length 20guage solid core wire $60

50 pack 2 wire wagos 221 $25

4x plastic junction boxes 4inch x 4inch x 3inch (make sure it comes with something to plug up the holes and hold the wire)$40

500 assorted pack heatshrink tubing $20 (good to help fit in junction box)

4x Leviton 515PV 15Amp 125Volt grounding plug $20

25’ 16guage wire (for the grounding plug) $20

TC:$165-Everything is super flexible here just make sure your amps and volt calculations are solid.
      -Dedicated extra fans (required): With 2 medium fans running on the light, and another 2 small fans running on the drivers everything is 20C-25C.

SETTING UP THE DIMMERS

(Very easy if you do it like i did in these pictures)

All you need is:
      •100k potentiometers (maybe an ohm meter if you want to make sure ur dimmers go all the way to 100, most dont they go to like 92 or 97)

•20 guage wire (same as the led strips)

•Plastic junction box (make sure its got rubber wire holders that you cut a hole through with scissors and put the wire/ potentiometer through)

•211 Wago wire connector

•soldering machine (temperature is dependant on what kind of solder you use) $25

• silver solder (find a lower temp soldering machine ~360f for silver) $20
      (This light is truly 800w if you use the exact parts, if you use more or less drivers and led strips or different brands then the wattage can vary from 600-1000, materials are very flexible just try to make sure volt/amp calculations are correct) (Always be cautious with electricity, build this whole thing without being plugged in to any wall outlet/power source⚠️⚡️)

• By the_dagga_doll
      5x SecondHand Novas
      The Nova 420W – 1000mm produces a large amount of light(47248 Lumens), making this light ideal for larger grow operations where the fixture can be placed further away from the canopy. The light spectrum and intensity produced by this fixture are both suitable for the vegetative and flowering stage (inclusive of Far-Red chips) of growth. IP 44 standard.
    • By StonerZN
      'Olla Bromigos!
      Getting started a little later this year than last, rain around this time in my neck of the woods played havoc with seedlings last year. 
      For this Season I am firmly in the Local is Lekker corner, and will be running a bunch of @Totemicand some @Bay Seeds sourced a while ago from the Legends at @Cannabist. Thank you all for the great deal and freebies! Very grateful and super keen 🙃

So here we go! Up first 2 each of:
      Totemic - Green Gelato. Reg
      Totemic -Strawberry Deluxe. Fem
      Totemic - Strawberry Sugar Cookies. Fem
      Bay Seeds - AK Royal x Lemon Jedi X Choc Gelato. Reg
      Totemic - Gelato x Cherry CBD. Reg

All seeds soaking since 4PMish, dechlorinated water with a spritz of Biodyne and BioBizz Root juice.
      Some king sized seeds, some so big they got stuck in the container and needed prying out.

Very keen to get started! Some will go straight into pots from here, others via ziploc and paper towel route. Don't have enough side plates to separate 5 diff strains in paper towels etc. Will give the Fems the special treatment and let the Regs go au natural.