Howzit fine people.

Next run on the go.

Next seed supplier on the hit list "Groen seeds"  . . . They had a special on that i couldnt resist.

So apparently these are autos. But unknown strains. They had a bag of 5 autos for 100 bucks.

I also ran out of pots. So had to make a plan. According to my estimates. They are in 12 liters of soil. And the small pot is a 8 liter.

Potted on thursday morning. 14-10-20

Freedom farms soil. Biobizz nutez.

20201015_081657.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, afternoon blazer said:

Howzit fine people.

Next run on the go.

Next seed supplier on the hit list "Groen seeds"  . . . They had a special on that i couldnt resist.

So apparently these are autos. But unknown strains. They had a bag of 5 autos for 100 bucks.

I also ran out of pots. So had to make a plan. According to my estimates. They are in 12 liters of soil. And the small pot is a 8 liter.

Potted on thursday morning. 14-10-20

Freedom farms soil. Biobizz nutez.

20201015_081657.jpg

What a genius DIY dome - So simple its actually brilliant

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Psylecta said:

@afternoon blazer yeah they definitely affordable for sure, I haven't ordered from them yet but really like what i see

@Q9550 Strange they don't tell you what auto it is you growing tho?

Like what happens if you like one of them and want to buy more? Lmao, a slight bit of a f%$kup if you ask me but otherwise really great deal!!

Lol Yeah that's the not so fun part, you just don't know what you are growing. Its kinda aimed towards the people getting into growing who want to move away from bag seed and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on fancy genetics. 

The guy even says in the description don't ask what the are just enjoy the deal hahahaha. That's an amazing price for 5 seeds so I don't mind not knowing what they are as long as the bud looks good. 

There are quite a few seeds on his website with names as well lol so you can also check what you like. No breeder information but again at the prices his got them for I can let it slide. I assume his getting it from bulkd seed bank or similar. 

Edited by Q9550
High AF, can't spell for shit!
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Psylecta said:

@Q9550 that's a kickass CPU by the way, mine still going strong!😂

Eish dude I think you the only one who knew what it is lol everyone asks me wtf does Q9550 mean hahahaha

Mine still works as well even still have the nVidea 9600GT Alpha Dog graphics card I purchased with it. 

At the time it was a good setup. The machine even came with a free 24inch Samsung led screen which I also still have lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Q9550 said:

Lol Yeah that's the not so fun part, you just don't know what you are growing. Its kinda aimed towards the people getting into growing who want to move away from dag seed and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on fancy genetics. 

The guy even says in the description don't ask what the are just enjoy the deal hahahaha. That's an amazing price for 5 seeds so I don't mind not knowing what they are as long as the bud looks good. 

There are quite a few seeds on his website with names as well lol so you can also check what you like. No breeder information but again at the prices his got them for I can let it slide. I assume his getting it from bulkd seed bank or similar. 

Yeah most definitely from a bulk seed bank thats for sure, its just strange someone would stock something but not know what it is, unless they bought a shitload of stock and got hella confused with sorting or mixed it by accident and just ended up saying fuckit its weed lmao (very possible but then chance of not being an auto is higher because if they arent sure what strain it is how can they be sure its auto)

But otherwise yeah they hit the mark with appealing to newbies, they done that with the price, they just miss the mark with getting their customer 'hooked' on a strain as the grower can't be sure what they growing

Edited by Psylecta

6 minutes ago, Q9550 said:

Eish dude I think you the only one who knew what it is lol everyone asks me wtf does Q9550 mean hahahaha

Mine still works as well even still have the nVidea 9600GT Alpha Dog graphics card I purchased with it. 

At the time it was a good setup. The machine even came with a free 24inch Samsung led screen which I also still have lol

Yeah dude that thing was a beast and still is, only the XT variants & the 9650 that tops yours - only downside is the consumption but I mean its a decade old but spec wise I'd say its pretty decent & the second market agrees (not ours of course) but check eBay you'll be amazed at what they selling for, especially the XT's/9650

got a gt440 ddr5 VGA in mine, no complaints except ram bottleneck can only run ddr2

• 3 weeks later...

Howzit Fam

Sorry havnt been updating as regular as i should.

End of week 3.

Ladies are doing well.

Havnt been getting as much sun as i would like. But got them under 24 hrs of the floodlight.

Initially had them about 12cm lower i have them now. Wansnt too happy with growth. So raised them. 

No pre flowering yet. As my grows go on. The flowering seems to be happening later and later. Watering 3 - 4 times a week.

Plain water on every 3rd watering.(this was just me being abit lazy though).

20201108_133217.jpg

20201108_133306.jpg

20201108_133225.jpg

20201108_133313.jpg

20201108_133231.jpg

20201108_133318.jpg

20201108_133325.jpg

• Like 4

Howzit good people.

We at the end of week 4.

Did a defoil yesterday.

Had abit of some potassium issues with the MA2. But @CreX came through with some helpful flushing advise. Will monitor over the next week.

Otherwise they looking good. Following the feeding chart.

They on a full sunlight schedule now. Pistils have started apearing. And i had to put the new seeds in the growbox. 

Pics are in order.

MA1, MA2, MA3

20201115_142838.jpg

20201115_142832.jpg

20201115_142835.jpg

20201115_142843.jpg

• Like 4

Howzit 420 fam

Grow update.

End of week 5.

These girls stretchd a ton. Havnt been getting much sun recently. But they doing ok. 

All look healthy after the defoil. Stoked to see what comes of them.

MA3 looks abit light in colour due to accessive watering. (Complicated story. But i got it under control again)

Been feeding plain water inbetween nutez. Now that they flowering. I will pump up the nutez.

20201122_162227.jpg

20201122_162223.jpg

20201122_162219.jpg

20201122_162204.jpg

• Like 4

Wazzzup 420 SA

Grow update.

End of week 7.

Really impressed with these unknown Autos. They didnt get too much sun this week due to weather. I also let them dry out completly before watering.

Introduced the topmax into the feed now. 

Pic order

MA2

MA1

MA3 - about a week and a half behind due to the over watering issue a few weeks back when she turned light green.

Also started noticing abit of PM today. So mixed a light freedom farms probiotics and ph'd water and did a foliar spray.

20201206_101905.jpg

20201206_101912.jpg

20201206_101921.jpg

20201206_101948.jpg

Edited by afternoon blazer
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

What up grow fam.

Grow update. Been a while. Had a 2 week holiday.

Had to leave the ladies in the shade. Barracaded. So they didnt get much sun or much watering. 

So they abit behind now. MA1 and MA2 are doing well. MA3 took it abit rough. No nutez for the past 2 weeks. A friend watered 7 days in. So wasnt too bad.

We in week 10 now.

Looks like a week or so left. Will try to hold of on water as much as i can.

MA3 has a bit longer. So gave her a feeding today.

Pic1/2  - MA1

Pic3/4 - MA2

Pic5/6 - MA3

20201228_091204.jpg

20201228_091105.jpg

20201228_091101.jpg

20201228_091213.jpg

20201228_091234.jpg

20201228_091248.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Spaidan
      Hello growers
      I would love to have an opinion on this topic. Let me update you on what I have been working with. I have a one plant indoor grow inside a 80cm x 80cm grow tent. I use a 40l fabric pot with both Orgasoilux and Freedom farms soil (green bag). The bottom half I use Orgasoilux(20l) and the top half I use Freedom farms soil(20l). Throughout veg all I give the plant is Biodyne Environoc 401 (microbes), Molasses and water. This results in an extremely healthy plant.
      Once I flip to flower I start using organic bottled nutrients. In the past I have used Biobizz Bio-bloom, and more recently I have used Dirty hands inc - Bio-Phos (Jamie's brand). I give 3ml Bio-Phos once a week early flower and up it to 5ml every week mid to late flower. Plus a molasses feeding every 2 weeks and stopped using Biodyne microbes 1 week into flower.
      I was thinking about completely ditching bottled nutrients and going the topdressing route for flower. I was thinking of maybe topdressing a week before the flip with Jamie's elemental blend. I am just worried if it will provide enough for the plants through to harvest. I was also thinking of maybe using my own topdressing blend of Dry kelp, Gypsum, Malted Barley and Worm Castings. Would love an opinion on switching to topdressing for flower and if the elemental blend should be more than enough to take me to harvest. If you think I should just stick to bottled nutrients for flower let me know. I am going to include photo's of my 2 previous grows using the method I have stated above. Just trying to get the best quality flower possible :)
      Some thoughts of mine...…
      Topdressing vs Liquid Nutrients?
      Biobizz Bio-Bloom vs Dirty Hands Inc Bio-Phos?
      One topdressing enough 1 week before flip?
      Elemental Blend or my own flowering mix?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      My Grow:
      Medium: Top Half Freedom Farms soil (20l) + bottom half Orgasoilux(20l)
      Additives and Amendments: Molasses + Biodyne Environoc 401 Microbes + Dirty Hands Inc - Bio-Phos + Mycoroot (seedling)
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (Seedling)
      - Solo Cup + Freedom Farms soil + Mycoroot
      -Transplant in week 2 of veg to 40l
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (Veg Stage)
      - initial inoculant 2ml Environoc Microbes
      -1ml per litre  Environoc every 2 weeks
      -5ml per litre Molasses every 2 weeks
      -Stop Environoc 1 week into flower
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (Flower Stage)
      -3ml Bio-Phos every week (early flower)
      -5ml Bio-Phos every week (late flower)
      -5ml Molasses every 2 weeks
      -Stop Bio-Phos 2 weeks before harvest
      -Feed molasses until harvest
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Pictures below include TH seeds - Orangesicle + Trainwreck (darker leaves) and a photo of Orangesicle during veg

• By High_grade.420
      150w Grow The Jungle LED Grow Light , The Light is full Spectrum. Samsung LEDs and Osram Driver , They're hands down one of the best lights iv used out of the many that I have used over the years,
      Lights Aren't available to order in the country , Imported from spain ,
      more than 1 available , price is Negotiable.

If you want to know more feel free to Dm me 
    • By Johnsmithled
      This is how I built an overpowered light worth $2500+ on the market for only $850. All currency is CAD.

*BEFORE STARTING*
      Watch the 6 part growmau5 series to learn the wiring:

For the grounding plug:

Technical:

4x Hlg 185H 700ma in series drivers (i suggest you buy the newer 240H model) $250

40x 5000K $350

7x 3000K $25
      (You can use less I used way too many)

All are bridgelux Gen 3/ C3 (Make sure theyre all plug in only dont mess around with the solder ones unless you have 100+hours experience in soldering)
      The 3000k ones I used were soulder onlys. Lost a couple due to human error

Total Cost (TC): $575

Frame:
      (Choose a better material for frame, I used wood composite because I was lazy) (I would think aluminum would be the best material but all have their pros and cons)

Wood composite 2x2ft v

Matching plastic 2x2ft (painting frame) $50?

Thermal tape (sized to the width of the led bars) $20

TC: $70-100

Electric:

100’ length 20guage solid core wire $60

50 pack 2 wire wagos 221 $25

4x plastic junction boxes 4inch x 4inch x 3inch (make sure it comes with something to plug up the holes and hold the wire)$40

500 assorted pack heatshrink tubing $20 (good to help fit in junction box)

4x Leviton 515PV 15Amp 125Volt grounding plug $20

25’ 16guage wire (for the grounding plug) $20

TC:$165-Everything is super flexible here just make sure your amps and volt calculations are solid.
      -Dedicated extra fans (required): With 2 medium fans running on the light, and another 2 small fans running on the drivers everything is 20C-25C.

SETTING UP THE DIMMERS

(Very easy if you do it like i did in these pictures)

All you need is:
      •100k potentiometers (maybe an ohm meter if you want to make sure ur dimmers go all the way to 100, most dont they go to like 92 or 97)

•20 guage wire (same as the led strips)

•Plastic junction box (make sure its got rubber wire holders that you cut a hole through with scissors and put the wire/ potentiometer through)

•211 Wago wire connector

•soldering machine (temperature is dependant on what kind of solder you use) $25

• silver solder (find a lower temp soldering machine ~360f for silver) $20
      (This light is truly 800w if you use the exact parts, if you use more or less drivers and led strips or different brands then the wattage can vary from 600-1000, materials are very flexible just try to make sure volt/amp calculations are correct) (Always be cautious with electricity, build this whole thing without being plugged in to any wall outlet/power source⚠️⚡️)

• By the_dagga_doll
      5x SecondHand Novas
      The Nova 420W – 1000mm produces a large amount of light(47248 Lumens), making this light ideal for larger grow operations where the fixture can be placed further away from the canopy. The light spectrum and intensity produced by this fixture are both suitable for the vegetative and flowering stage (inclusive of Far-Red chips) of growth. IP 44 standard.
    • By StonerZN
      'Olla Bromigos!
      Getting started a little later this year than last, rain around this time in my neck of the woods played havoc with seedlings last year. 
      For this Season I am firmly in the Local is Lekker corner, and will be running a bunch of @Totemicand some @Bay Seeds sourced a while ago from the Legends at @Cannabist. Thank you all for the great deal and freebies! Very grateful and super keen 🙃

So here we go! Up first 2 each of:
      Totemic - Green Gelato. Reg
      Totemic -Strawberry Deluxe. Fem
      Totemic - Strawberry Sugar Cookies. Fem
      Bay Seeds - AK Royal x Lemon Jedi X Choc Gelato. Reg
      Totemic - Gelato x Cherry CBD. Reg

All seeds soaking since 4PMish, dechlorinated water with a spritz of Biodyne and BioBizz Root juice.
      Some king sized seeds, some so big they got stuck in the container and needed prying out.

Very keen to get started! Some will go straight into pots from here, others via ziploc and paper towel route. Don't have enough side plates to separate 5 diff strains in paper towels etc. Will give the Fems the special treatment and let the Regs go au natural.