Blue Berry & Medi Bomb #1

greenkush

17 minutes ago, Toby said:

Looking good bud. Thanks for the updates. Im very keen to see how those QBs perform. What wattage and hight you running currently?

After re-potting into the 20L's last Friday I am now running under 3 panels at 930 watts, I could dim them down or run 3 boards off 1 driver, but that requires a bit of effort, I may tinker and redo some wiring when they're in flower because then ill be running 5 panels and will try to isolate them to 1000watts.

Height wise let me go measure quick: they're about 60cm from canopy, the lights are very powerful so had to keep them away a bit

Edited by greenkush

2 minutes ago, greenkush said:

After re-potting into the 20L's last Friday I am now running under 3 panels at 930 watts, I could dim them down or run 3 boards off 1 driver, but that requires a bit of effort, I may tinker and redo some wiring when they're in flower because then ill be running 5 panels and will try to isolate them to 1000watts.

Height wise let me go measure quick

Wow heavy wattage. In veg you can dim it to 40% and still be effective and gradually increase from flower. IMO - My whole outlook on QBs is their efficiency. But ja thats just my two cents :-peace

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Toby said:

Wow heavy wattage. In veg you can dim it to 40% and still be effective and gradually increase from flower. IMO - My whole outlook on QBs is their efficiency. But ja thats just my two cents :-peace

Yep I definitely agree with you on that,  In all honesty I was kinda lazy wiring up the dimmer the main boards lol. But I'll most likely do it this weekend.

1 hour ago, Toby said:

Based on this I've decided that I'm going to remove the one panel to the other side, run a total of 4 panels in this tent of two of the 600H mean well drivers, dimmed down and gradually increased when in full flower they'll be at 1000 watts (250 watts per board). I have a spare board (320 watts ) and a 320H mean well driver which I will use in a new small veg/clone tent dimmed all the way down.

Edit: Sorry I can't math today, total power will be 1200 watts :P  when running full steam.

Edited by greenkush
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, greenkush said:

Based on this I've decided that I'm going to remove the one panel to the other side, run a total of 4 panels in this tent of two of the 600H mean well drivers, dimmed down and gradually increased when in full flower they'll be at 1000 watts (250 watts per board). I have a spare board (320 watts ) and a 320H mean well driver which I will use in a new small veg/clone tent dimmed all the way down.

If you have the PPFD info on the boards you can allocate resources according to the plants' development. 

13 hours ago, greenkush said:

New update took @Toby's advice and removed the third panel, rearranged the panels so running two with a total wattage of 600. Today's feeding was 8ml/5l + 10ml fulvates

IMG-3015.JPG

Nice one buddy. Hows the plants responding to the lighting change? From the pictures, they look they responding ok.