NL x Chocolope F1 outdoor 2017/2018

Totemic

Her overwhelming chocolate candy aroma has gotten her, her new name. Chocolate Candy Kush Do still have a mother going? Otherwise I can hook you up with a clone in a bit, and then of course F2 beans if you want to do a seed grow. :-meditate

Like the new name, its rolls off the tongue. :-gthumb

Nah i dont have space for the mom at the mo. Ill try the F2s when they ready. I have queue of strains I want to try, lol 

Thanks for the consideration. 

:-peace

Totemic[/member], a noob question if I may. With your outdoor grows do you go directly to soil once the seed has sprouted or do you nurse it in a pot until she is stable to be transplanted.. Reason I ask is I also live in suburbia, but have a farm too which my brother lives on bout 20km out of town and he is struggling to grow outdoors due to most of our farm is shale once you get past bout 10cm of soil, we have dug out decent size holes but the plants don't like the holes for some reason. He's been using his own compost mixed with totally sun dried cow manure but to no avail, his plants reach a rulers length and start withering and die, it's all bag seed but they should be hardy...

It depends in my mood I guess. But the best advise I can give is to start them in pots. 1l pots should be fine. Then from 2-3 weeks plant them out. 

I think the plants you say are dying are getting their roots fried. The manure needs to be well composted and not fresh. 

:-peace

• 2 weeks later...

I estimate her dry weight somewhere between 300-400g, although it might be pleasantly higher. Under lights its easy. Outdoors some days are cloudy while others are blistering. The buds are much bigger than indoor bud. Real pineapples these colas are.

Filling the canopy absorbed a lot more of the stretch, and she ended up a bit shorter than expected.

I estimate her dry weight somewhere between 300-400g, although it might be pleasantly higher. Under lights its easy. Outdoors some days are cloudy while others are blistering. The buds are much bigger than indoor bud. Real pineapples these colas are.

Filling the canopy absorbed a lot more of the stretch, and she ended up a bit shorter than expected.

That's a decent yield I would say. Should get u through a few weeks lol

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...