NL x Chocolope F1 outdoor 2017/2018

Totemic

Almost the first spring new moon, and for my main grow for this season and in keeping it tidy in a seperate thread. Taking these to F2's as well, but mostly just for the sticky AF buds. :-flyinghi

These will be going in coco/perlite. Id like those nugs to be fat and organics just wont push it.

:-peace

Edited by Totemic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Week 8

The male has gone into peak flowering. The first sacs are open this morning. He stopped his stretch at 65cm.

The female is powering on with veg, and I also have another confirmed female. She was having ph issues and has recovered well since the transplant.

7RbkLA3.jpg

mNOzw0w.jpg

PqkaTiG.jpg

Sq6z8Y5.jpg

All looking good!

How is the male still in flower? Are you restricting its light hours?

I am restricting his hours. I need him to flower for another 2 weeks, get the pollen I want so I can focus on the rest of the season without him or any other male present.

Week 10

The male has been harvested and given about a tsp of pollen.

The female has started alternating nodes and doing well. I will continue to LST as I develop her shape before her final repot. She is currently in a 20l no-till pot, and will go into a 100l to finish closer to flowering time.

5BCh8gm.jpg

My bru,

She is healthy. But then I have to move her twice a day, and rainy cloudy days she goes under my 400.

I realize this is going to become a sort of monster. A beautiful umbrella of bud. Still not sure how im going to deal with her stretch, but time will tell.

Just dealing hey. The grass must be happy with overflow from watering my plants.

I water the garden with all our grey water.

Our rainy season has basically just come to an end and we have a few months of water left only. Can you imagine if CT actually runs out of water. Next year we will probably be flooding again.

I'm sorry but if that's a true story and the water is potable then there are a bunch of dumb asses on both sides of the fence, the idiots providing the water and the idiots accepting it. Water is hardly ever on someone's property but rather passes through it for all to use including nature itself. For them to deplete that source for monetary gain and that for someone to swim in is insane. I make sure I'm within my allowance and that includes my grow. I no longer have a garden and the lawn, what was once a lawn....enough said.

Then again the story is run by the daily Voice so who knows if they're trying to sensationalise things.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

So, I'm thinking to veg for another 2 to 3 weeks, maybe 6. All depends on when the canopy is ready, then transplanting and force flowering. Also dropping the flower pot to 65l. I cant really move any bigger around.

She is going to be huge as it is, but I cant see me vegging this until feb. Besides our hot dry summer will push her buds to the max.

Thoughts guys?

She has over a meter and a half square footprint to herself and can stretch to the roof if she wants to, and she might just try. I am spreading the growth energy as much as possible to curb too much vertical, but she is 70-80% sativa and stretches her 3 to 3and a half times. Her roots will have all the space and nutes in the world so there should be no brakes. She will only be light deprived and doesnt need a space below the HID.