NL x Chocolope F1 outdoor 2017/2018

Totemic

Impressive "bud" (excuse the pun ;D)!!

You don't see it that much from the top view but wow they look STACKED!! :-gthumb

:-peace

They are stacking well, and will continue until week 7-8 with insane stacking, at which point peak will move into maturing up to week 10. Then another week or 2 waiting for the final swell.

You are growing a natural expession...just wait and see how she stacks!

That's fooken beautiful Totemic!! What was your veg time on that harvest?

The structure on my girl is amazing, not tampering with any of it. Gave her a second pinch last night.. I'm really so impressed brother, good work!!!! :-rastadance

That plant was in a 20l pot, vegged for 8 and a half weeks.

Her branches are super strong from bending in the south easter daily so she wont need the support she would have needed indoors.

As far as smell, I dont think the average person would recognise her dank sweet smell. She lacks that standard skunky pungent smell that most know.

Yeah the other girls around her are the same strain, clones and seeded plants with the next generation.

A clone thats a week into flower. Running flood to waste coco perlite with horti A + B + MKP. She is on 6ml/8ml/2ml per litre feed currently. She is in a 15l pot and gets fed/watered twice a day so far.

huC5SEx.jpg

The seeded choco carrying the F2 generation.

41H0iIu.jpg

Her branches are super strong from bending in the south easter daily so she wont need the support she would have needed indoors.

As far as smell, I dont think the average person would recognise her dank sweet smell. She lacks that standard skunky pungent smell that most know.

Yeah the other girls around her are the same strain, clones and seeded plants with the next generation.

A clone thats a week into flower. Running flood to waste coco perlite with horti A + B + MKP. She is on 6ml/8ml/2ml per litre feed currently. She is in a 15l pot and gets fed/watered twice a day so far.

huC5SEx.jpg

The seeded choco carrying the F2 generation.

41H0iIu.jpg

Lekka bud, why the run in Coco also? Hoping to harvest at the same time?

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Everything about this cross is being documented with this grow. As many growing options as possible, as its my benchmark for taking the strain to IBL. 

I will also fork out for a cannabinoid and possibly a DNA profile as it will take a lot of guess work out of my future lines.