NL x Chocolope F1 outdoor 2017/2018

Totemic

Joh! Just exploding now!

I’ve got to try my hand at training like that. I can just see how I’m wasting space..

My bru, with your setup slightly longer veg times and training you will kill it with the canopies like afros.

Where I would normally flower a seed plant anywhere from 6-8 weeks. I only start training late from week 6-7. I vegged for 5 extra weeks taking my pot size in consideration. You could probably get really good results if you vegged for 10-12 weeks with a month or so of training before flip. That extra month often doubles the yield per area used. From clone veg for like 7 weeks max with training.

From now I will stop training as she will fill the horizontal and vertical space herself quickly and decide what posture is best for her.

Ive been running her high on Veg ferts. Seagro, to see when she starts not liking it after flip. Day 12 is that day. So flush to get excess N out the system and her next feed when shes dried up will be flowering ratios.

Cool cool, makes sense. Thanks. 

What nutes you using for flowering?

Ive been running her high on Veg ferts. Seagro, to see when she starts not liking it after flip. Day 12 is that day. So flush to get excess N out the system and her next feed when shes dried up will be flowering ratios.

Cool cool, makes sense. Thanks.

What nutes you using for flowering?

There should be more than enough P available in the pot. Its a matter of keeping it solubilizing. I forsee mainly mollasses waterings, and if things turn lean I have a bottle of bio bloom. She will get a good shot of it at 21 days.

Do you have her under some sort of cover? When it rains do you let her get another watering or do you put her under roof?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It depends on the type of rain. Soft drizzle that isnt enough to wet more than the top few cm I leave them outside. Its great for getting the dust all washed off. If its heavy rain I move them to a sheltered spot so it doesnt interfere with my watering schedule.

As far as wind...the stronger the better. Makes stronger branches.

Any idea of what is weight is currently when wet? Must be a mission to move around....need a trolley

She weighs a solid 42kg wet, and gets watered every third day or so once she weighs 31kgs. She drinks on average 3l of water a day.

I just pick her up and move her. Probably looks kak funny to someone watching me do it. Moving the cement bag with the grace of a warthog.:-hilarious

All the moving will be well worth it if she hits the pound mark. Or anywhere near in fact. 

Moving plants around I do all the time just to get every last drop of sunlight I can. And I do like to check a whole lot of things with my plants. Weighing daily etc. It all becomes part of my logs and notes, and helps me improve the next run with that genetics.

• Like 1

Should consider making a cart with small wheelbarrow wheels or similar, should make for a more gracious warthog

Definitely sounds like a plan! When she is all budded out, that graceful warthog will be tippy toeing like a ballerina ;D

She's going to be huge bruv!! 

:-peace

Day 18

She pretty much is what she is. Her stretch has slowed and pretty much committed to flowering now, and starting to get all sparkly.

Her canopy has settled on 0.9m2 and she is roughly 40cm from soil surface to canopy.

4YWaC60.jpg

EyzIxoi.jpg

:-peace

Brilliant training Sir! I am sure you will be rewarded with a bountiful harvest:-flyinghi