"Hitler" strain ?

GGG

28 minutes ago, Chris Jay said:

I will overlook strains with names like that or just rename them to suit me. 

bro, don't do that to yourself. some of the best weed has the most offensive names, you gona miss out and get held back cause of your feelings. 

Plus, that statement don't ring true as you didn't overlook the Hitler strain. knowing full well what it's called? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Chris Jay said:

cause there is no bad weed

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight............  😅

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

look, no bad rep to you man I know you pretty high up in the cannabis thing and got your connections. so much more reason to be aware of the fact that you got 49 amazing cultivars there for a reason and not growing "malema" weed, as you just claimed.... no need to tell me you got good weed or lots of plants. would you like to know how many plants I have and what strains and how good the phenos are? No, you wouldn't care, just as much as I don't care about your "status" in growing, it's not gona change the point of this discussion and honestly I don't even know why you brought it up. 

Point is, if anyone overlook strains cause they don't like the name, that's dumb. 

then again that's all also just my opinion and also means shit but an opinion. I am not trying to change anyones minds, but offering an alternative. 

Life becomes much more enjoyable and free and beautiful when you learn to not attach feelings to words, especially if it's nothing directed at anyone. 

no one said "I'll kill, you Hitler suporter", to which I will also say woah woah woah don't fucking say that cause that's wrong and you're instilling fear motivated by your inability to understand reality and history and being able to seperate yourself from your irrational feelings. 

but getting offended cause someone said the name "Hitler" is literally a waste of your time and youth.

Also, you don't do what you just said which was overlooking strains you didn't like the name of, soooo on which side of the field you wana be now? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

In all reality, can someone PLEASE explain to me what actual purpose does it serve to anyone, in any kinda way, to let yourself be offended by words?? 

Valid reasons only please, no "I feel like this" or "I feel like that" answers. No one cares how anyone feels, do you guys care how I feel? You wouldn't even care enough to ask how I feel, let alone actually try do something about it. Exactly. Neither does anyone care about anyone else being offended. We're all out here every man for himself. One person being offended by something isn't gona change the future of the world, infact it's only gona change the present for some individual and the change is gona be negative. which I would discourage. why waste your time like that being negative about something you can't change? 

some people are offended by everyday shit, you know how people deal with them? they figure it out, they grow up, they get over it. 

• Like 1

but getting offended cause someone said the name "Hitler" is literally a waste of your time and youth.

A valid story, someone in the far East tried naming their child Saddam Hitler ( or something like that ) about 10 years ago. The birth certificate was not authorized.  It made me think, cause that is exactly what I wanted to name my child. TBH, I dont think I would be that dumb, if someone gave me a good looking seed or clone of hitler and the timing was right, I would be there like a bear. 

4 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

there for a reason and not growing "malema" weed, as you just claimed

I wont boast, but was just working with "malema" weed. As I say, there is good weed and better weed. Names are interesting things, but I would never name my son Dick or my daughter Fanny. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Very strong "feelings" you seem to have though, but it's yours and I'm happy with that.

Wait a second, nobody said the whole world, my comment said everyone is different, which like your preference or argument, would make it virtually impossible for any, or am I wrong?

How can you expect anyone to be open to your view, if you are not open to others views?

Dont be so hard on yourself, I care about you and your feelings, I'm being sincere too.

• Like 1
  • Fire! 1

3 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

56d33397f517b644a0ba25994f26504c.thumb.png.39313d9277df031c6d65dfed2dcef91b.png

Call me an Arse Hole, and I get offended...

Sure, I'm at fault, fully agree and I will need to work on myself, like you previously spoke of, correct.

Different when you talking about a person, who has such a background, which might touch base more with some than others.

We have no idea what paths and lives people have lived, that shape and effect them.

Peace is better than fighting 

• Like 1
  • Fire! 1

Well, I wasn't fighting with anyone or did I call anyone an asshole or do anything to directly offend anyone? 😅 

There are degrees to everything in life and as I have mentioned before there are a lot of things that are offensive that need to be called out for, I 100% agree with that. I did not once say no one has the right to ever be offended about anything 🤷‍♂️

Everyone's gona be offended by random stuff, but give me your honest answer, and I mean no funny business I just wana understand how life works. Do you really care what offends me? And if I told you, would you change your everyday life to better suit me? Honestly. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Very strong "feelings" you seem to have though

lol 🤣 I am not emotionally connected to this one bit that's why I am saying what I am saying making my point while people are playing white night for others' emotions, and like I said I wana understand life, it's just that there hasn't been a single drop of mind altering information 🤣 

literally everyone can be against me here, it's not gona change the truth. it's the classic "the truth = unpopular opinion" and that's again cause people are incredibly soft. sometimes it's the things you don't wana hear that can make the biggest change in your life. and like I said before, everyone can benefit from this peice of information. it's advice people can use to improve their lives. if you wana get offended by self improvement that's another level of not understanding that we can get into on another day

sometimes smarter people don't have to sink to the level of others to try and explain shit. either you understand it or you don't. period. 

I don't have to stop making my point to save other peoples feelings 🤣 like I said, I never did anything directly to anyone, never called anyone names never cursed at anyone, never wished harm upon anyone, never did shit to offend anyone. or is my opinion what offends you? again my point on how people are seriously too touchyfeely in 2022. it's a shame. 

If I said you randomly offend me while you have done nothing to offend me, who needs to work on themselves? me or you? we can't just let people be offended, everyone wants to be offended by what personally upsets them. soooo, if I didn't say it was a problem, but rather said I am offended by it, does that mean the whole world must change to better suit me? or do I have to change to see the world in a better way? 

serious questions I would reeeeaally like answers to. so far I have asked so many quetions and every time I get the same "but their feeeeelings" and that's not an answer at all. 

9 hours ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Dont be so hard on yourself, I care about you and your feelings, I'm being sincere too.

if you care so much, at least answer one of my questions? don't hit me with the generic "everyones different, everyones feeling" bullshit. that's not gona help me understand anything.

that's my point exactly. 

when an individual gets offended by words it's something that needs work on within themselves cause they let themself get offended, while in reality NOTHING WAS DONE TO THEM. no two ways about it.

how can I be open to peoples feelings if their feelings are based on irrational personal short comings? 

and yes, the inability to distance words from feelings is a shortcoming. in order to move forward you need to learn, in order to learn you need to put your feelings aside. 

people with overwhelming feelings go to art school and those that don't make it in art school become Hitler, full sircle. 

people with overwhelming feelings who see shit by how they feel as an idividual kinda aren't the most fun to be around either. 

life can be great, but it must be awfull getting offended by words. if nothing else, I feel sorry for those people, which again makes me wana help them. but noooooooooooo, even explaining it is offensive now 🤣

• Like 1

Sometimes it's the things you hear that hurt you the most that finally sets you feee. This is help, the hard to hear stuff. 

20220816_063612.jpg.1665b5448ee8a0df32b9a5cdc7762bf3.jpg

like you said, peace is beter than....?? 

277787911_61LCy3dNiL._AC_SY741_.jpg.21bb0ab553be21a5bdca1ccf63a1c96f.jpg

last one is a real stinger, but it needs to be said. 

Enough-said.thumb.jpg.cb341fab9a66aa355fc58e5a09bc2170.jpg

it's literally a matter of understanding. 

like they say, trauma can really change a person, but then again SO DOES HEALING 💪😁

• Like 1

This thread though 😂

I can very clearly see why naming the strain 'hitler' is a great marketing tactic.  I mean,  have you ever seen a thread give a strain like cookies the kind of air time? 

If Hitler offends, Stalin, Khan, Nero, and other most evil characters for their time should offend. 

Hell maybe i should bring a line of strictly offensive genetics... Thats a good name too haha

Life is too short to be offended by our history and characters from it. Im far more offended by our present world leaders anyway,  as its tangible, present, and has an actual effect on my life now. Still i dont really even entertain those feelings,  since all these feelings really have nothing to do with our real world.

• Like 3
  • Fire! 1

22 minutes ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

Confused Ryan Reynolds GIF

literally the people who want the rest of the world to jump when they feel offended are the ones portraying this attitude. think you got things a little backwards. but anyway 😅 

I typed a long well thought out reply, but just before posting I realised you probably just need a little magic and a hug. So here they are, feel better soon. 

moremagic.gif.f4669477d57e0ec88c2c499f8a88d5c6.gif

its-ok-you.gif.c507211882ffa17461b90d3f52026a6e.gif

• Like 1
  • Fire! 1

15 minutes ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

woooooow! geeeee, you're SO cool! I wish I could be as cool as you

your magic and your hug reeeeeeeaaally helped........... 

Schitts Creek Thank You GIF by CBC

I wana see the long response, feel free to drop me a pm if you don't wana do it publicly. As you know I love a good conversation. 😉

fuck that ice cube GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Fire! 1
  • Haha 1

You name a chemovar Hitler, or Crack, to make it sound bad, and dangerous, as if the cannabis hits hard.

This to try and catch the eye or ear of others for its name, with regards to the history of that name.

That's all...

Naughty, you must take it easy fam, I love everyone and you bro.

Totemic, could really go for attention, and call your cannabis line, Apartheid...I dont think so🙈

• Like 1