1. 1. Best Hydro Nutrients Of 2021

• Hortimix
    • Terra Aquatica (Formerly GHE)
    • Easy Hydro Grow (EHG)
    • Greenhouse Powder Feeding
    • NutriGold (Formerly Nutriplex)

• 420SA pinned this topic
28 minutes ago, 420SA said:

I was wondering why TA's bottles looked identical to GHE!

I was also initially spooked. GHE were bought up by a larger company and they wanted to rebrand because why not. 

GHE® is the European offshoot of General Hydroponics, a veritable institution for all farmers in the United States. However, in 2015, this Californian gem was bought by the American giant of lawn and garden products, Scotts Miracle-Gro Co. Linky

• Agree 1

Nutriplex is common - i wouldnt say its the most amazing, but its cheap and available 

also Haifa nutrients, although not so available, but i am enjoying them 

but to be straight, i wanna try the TA stuff... everyone who has touched it has improved dramatically in their grows... they gotta be doing something right...right??

8 minutes ago, CreX said:

but to be straight, i wanna try the TA stuff... everyone who has touched it has improved dramatically in their grows... they gotta be doing something right...right??

Well... every 3 part nute other than theirs has essentially been trying their best to copy them... that says it all really. No disrespect to them but EHG... as opposed to GHE... FFS c'mon! They even admitted it was intentional

• Agree 2

Nutriplex is common - i wouldnt say its the most amazing, but its cheap and available

Nutriplex was my first nutrient brand when I did DWC, no complaints. 

My only concern was consistency. At the time there were whispers of some people getting 'off' or 'bad' bottles of Nutriplex and they were getting hellah deficiencies/burns without explanation only to figure out far down the line that the nutes were fecked. 

Can't say what it's like now, so take this for a grain of salt. 

Edited by Ill_Evan
Confusion
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ill_Evan said:

Was my first nutrient brand when I did DWC, no complaints. 

My only concern was consistency. At the time there were whispers of some people getting 'off' or 'bad' bottles of Nutriplex and they were getting hellah deficiencies/burns without explanation only to figure out far down the line that the nutes were fecked. 

Can't say what it's like now, so take this for a grain of salt. 

Nutriplex or EHG?

I have never gotten around to it, but has anyone compared the contents of nutes between GHE, EHG and Nutriplex?