GGG

GGG

Whats up @GGG - i am not sure how clearly the rules are written regarding taking plants outside, but for the duration of this comp, please do not take your ladies into the sun.

others are being warned as well. 

*** going forward from today, penalizations will be imposed on unfollowed rules @All - Everyone ***

• Like 2

Whats up @GGG - i am not sure how clearly the rules are written regarding taking plants outside, but for the duration of this comp, please do not take your ladies into the sun.
others are being warned as well. 
*** going forward from today, penalizations will be imposed on unfollowed rules @All - Everyone ***
Sweet no worries it was just for the pics.

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

6 days later , doing very well .

Fed 2days ago 1ml/L Rootjuice and Bio Heaven just to give something although it's not necessary , that soil has been very friendly to the girl .

Moved then from the clone light to my veg light and they under 4000K again. Will see in the next week if and how I want to train them .

Pics was taken outside again , veg room is to cramped up , so they got a teeny tiny bit of sunlight . If this is not exceptable....well then I'll try something else that is way more effort . Live and let live 🤫

IMG_20210601_151708.jpg

IMG_20210601_151718.jpg

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, GGG said:

6 days later , doing very well .

Fed 2days ago 1ml/L Rootjuice and Bio Heaven just to give something although it's not necessary , that soil has been very friendly to the girl .

Moved then from the clone light to my veg light and they under 4000K again. Will see in the next week if and how I want to train them .

Pics was taken outside again , veg room is to cramped up , so they got a teeny tiny bit of sunlight . If this is not exceptable....well then I'll try something else that is way more effort . Live and let live 🤫

IMG_20210601_151708.jpg

IMG_20210601_151718.jpg

That soil definitely grafts well hey. Your seedling are always racing out the gates 🤷🏼‍♂️

Clone is a 150w Strip light from Growopz and the veg is a QB320 also from Growopz that's turned down to 200w.
My veg area ain't perfect at Al , biggest problem for me is the element heater . Heat is immediately there and immediately off where as the panel heated takes more time to heat up and stays heated awhile longer. I start getting purple stems in winter and think it's because of the big quick differences .

The purple is probably due to the drop in temperature around the tent. 
Where you get that soil for so cheap?
Jip agreed , that element heater is very quick very hot .
Soil from Cape Garden Centre

• Like 1

• CreX pinned this topic

Girls doing good , water , water water....then last night half recommended fees of Bio Heaven and Probiotics .

Spotted some white markings on some leaves and sprayed half dose Neem Pyrol and a surfactant .

#1 was topped and two top fan leaves pinched and tugged lower , legs shaved.

#2 was Fimmed and legs shaved also

#3 just shaved and will leave her to get little longer and then bend down and see how that works out.

IMG_20210608_132626.jpg

IMG_20210608_132635.jpg

IMG_20210608_132947.jpg

IMG_20210608_132958.jpg

IMG_20210608_134042.jpg

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, Pants said:

Nice growth. Mine standing still for a coup of days since the transplant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I have been hoping to avoid with me planting seeds into the final tote right away! So far so good I think 😋😜

I'm sure your ladies will pull thru... Have you given them any foliar spray to ease the stress? 

• Like 1

• 420SA unpinned this topic

Goooood morning Tortoni caretakers.

After top and fun I got rid of some fan leaves to promote growth lower down , pinched just below top node also . Girls got 1 feeding and a SST in the last week . Transplanted into 15L pots with amended old soil, mixed FF Premium/Amended soil and just FF Premium Classic (Green bag) last night . Another 2-3 weeks to settle and of we go .

IMG_20210614_212211.jpg

IMG_20210614_212907.jpg

IMG_20210614_214612.jpg

• Like 10

End of week 6 , they still catching up after repot and should start moving now hopefully. Would like Abit more size before flip . Leaves colour is nice with a teeny tiny leave tips thats a lime colour , bit I that's how I like it. Just water the past week . Bottom yellow leaves will come of during the week.

IMG-20210622-WA0012.jpg

• Like 9

• 420SA changed the title to GGG
  • CreX pinned this topic
  • 420SA unpinned this topic