Wulf

@Wulf

With worms you have to be vigilant. They like to hide in the buds and hollow them out from the inside. You just see the bud wilting all of a sudden and their poop is germinating grounds for budrot. If you can, open the buds up and check inside, hopefully the neem/pyrol spraydown got them all. (Hate cutting out buds cause of worms or rot.)

The Margaret R worm stuff works for me, my girls will be getting a routine  spraydown tomorrow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Stinger96 said:

How's MJ doing bud?

@Stinger96 Hey bud!

She seems to be doing fine for now, Inspected the entire plant yesterday.

11 hours ago, Bos said:

@Wulf

With worms you have to be vigilant. They like to hide in the buds and hollow them out from the inside. You just see the bud wilting all of a sudden and their poop is germinating grounds for budrot. If you can, open the buds up and check inside, hopefully the neem/pyrol spraydown got them all. (Hate cutting out buds cause of worms or rot.)

The Margaret R worm stuff works for me, my girls will be getting a routine  spraydown tomorrow. 

@Bos Whats up dude, Thanks for you reply, Exactly as you describe it! These worms seem to love the buds and I usually find them inside the buds along with their webs and poop. I have done it exactly as you have suggested, I opened all the buds and inspected them closely, and yesterday only found 3 bud with webs and poop but no worms.

I will have to check daily like this, I ended up with sticky fingers yesterday and quite a pleasant smell, its tiresome as I said earlier but I think its worth it. (Im wondering if I should be wearing latex gloves???)

@Stinger96 once mentioned indoor is not for sissies, well I think neither is outdoor!

@Bos where does one get the Margaret worm stuff from? do you remeber how much you paid? (Thanks in advance)

Does any one know what the hell this worm is called? Trying to read up on it but keeping finding things on caterpillars

Edited by Wulf
  • Like 1

@Bos Whats up dude, Thanks for you reply, Exactly as you describe it! These worms seem to love the buds and I usually find them inside the buds along with their webs and poop. I have done it exactly as you have suggested, I opened all the buds and inspected them closely, and yesterday only found 3 bud with webs and poop but no worms.
I will have to check daily like this, I ended up with sticky fingers yesterday and quite a pleasant smell, its tiresome as I said earlier but I think its worth it. (Im wondering if I should be wearing latex gloves???)
@Stinger96 once mentioned indoor is not for sissies, well I think neither is outdoor!
@Bos where does one get the Margaret worm stuff from? do you remeber how much you paid? (Thanks in advance)

Does any one know what the hell this worm is called? Trying to read up on it but keeping finding things on caterpillars
Is it not a caterpillar from a moth or butterfly?
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, SAgrower said:
2 hours ago, Wulf said:

Is it not a caterpillar from a moth or butterfly?

I was also thinking caterpillar....

Google suggests common 'tobacco budworm' they appear in many different colours and are the progeny of a moth.

Cant remember the exact price, about 150.

You use a few grams per application so it lasts a long time. Best stored in a cool dark place or in the fridge.

20210219_115222.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Onion said:

What a beautiful plant in a beautiful place. Is this the plant that is now suffering phytotoxicity? That is such a shame.  

Hey bro, thanks for the comment, yip same plant that's now "burnt" the buds still look good but the leaves are still drying up and turning yellow. 

• Sad 1