Petty Pot Politics and Trolling

Chris Jay

Just thought of posting a topic about the pot politrix in the cannabis industry, and to all the wonderful angry trolls out there. Its really a sad affair and screws up what needs to be done. If you planning on getting involved or supporting cannabis, bashing peoples efforts is not the right way forward. Alot of it is 2nd hand information, fear, jealousy and coming from guys with vested interests in cannabiz. Focus on your own closest and start something big, go for it and dont let trolls stop you. This joint is for my trolls.

Edited by Chris Jay
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Chris Jay said:

Come on trolls, where you boys, you learnt to bite your lips? Thats good. You dont wish cannabis warriors jail time, or you not disgusted in what others are doing.  

If you are looking for trolls, facebook is your friend. No trolls on this forum hey.

As far as the politics around the developing industry...We dont care about that here. You'll notice that in all the years of this forum, this politics sub forum has only 3 threads...including this one.

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 1
  • Agree 5

On 10/18/2020 at 9:55 AM, Chris Jay said:

Just thought of posting a topic about the pot politrix in the cannabis industry, and to all the wonderful angry trolls out there. Its really a sad affair and screws up what needs to be done. If you planning on getting involved or supporting cannabis, bashing peoples efforts is not the right way forward. Alot of it is 2nd hand information, fear, jealousy and coming from guys with vested interests in cannabiz. Focus on your own closest and start something big, go for it and dont let trolls stop you. This joint is for my trolls.

Someone's clearly been smoking their socks!!😂 Not sure what you ranting about, best leave politix to politicians and take it easy on the pipe bud

Sorry guys a little bit too much of the good moonshine. There certainly has been politics on here, and cant agree more than facebook, its a daily occurrence. Apologies about my outburst, I blame blueberry 65% proof and the trolls that nag me on a weekly basis. Trust all is well.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Well give me a week or two and i will have a nail biting Pot Politrix post up, pointing a couple fingers with some genuine examples, more importantly how to handle it.  Got offered a fight from a breeder I recently met, So I accepted, hehehe,( he claimed it was a fact fight after and not physical ) dragging me into something I was not involved in, trying to lift his leg on me when he only had half the bone.  But funny enough his rant got me involved after, cause it strangely opened new doors. business etc. Funny how life works.  Trolling is a big topic, and its really only going to get worse as more people trip up, face their fears, and hopefully finally get kicked out of their mom and dads home.

Yip, giving me sweaty balls. Behind the scenes it has been a wild to. They swarming to the honeypot since Sunday. 
influencer.png.d05de031cf2f6e4b5bef4cc1de3d7208.png

Been dealing with boys like this for decades. It was my job in corporate for many years, you go through first line support, 2nd line support, and then you would come to me. It helped me with a couple cannabis trolls to, one guy actually became a friend when I called him, he told me he was going through a divorce and was really stressed. I have trolls that I even get worried about if they dont contact me from fictitious profiles or new numbers Take my longest troll, about 6 years now,  JP Ras Levi Victor, he contacted me recently through another FB profile saying he will take me to court if i load his messages. Yawn. The blog post above is from another grower who tried assisting him in the past. My sentiments exactly.

Edited by Chris Jay

My best was about a month ago, a dread locked, barefooted drug dealer from our town. I was having a happy drink with a solid mate at a pub. The smelly hippy uses the pub as his place to interact and offer flowers and mushrooms. He came to our table spoke to my mate who he knows and then turned to me, I dont know him, never met him. He just said you fucking think you the canna king, unintentionally leant across the table spitting and frothing in my face with a couple other insults. According to him he supplies Clicks CBD, I laughed, I left after a few kind words. Did some research, got my ducks in a row. He was outside my gate the following day with the police. What pissed me off is he was telling me the do you know who I am vibe, cousins etc, and then brings the police.

5dacaf7dee163d9eb48d2ac01bb729c1.jpg.b7c08d32d4c564ae58ff62363578fffe.jpg

Geez man, this kinda goes beyond trolling online.

Perhaps it is more jealousy than anything else, mixed with people having issues with themselves.

Quite crazy that you have to deal with this shit. Can't comment fully though as I was not there and am not sure of any prior history and such.

• Agree 2

Its total jealousy, ego, fear, I have analysed this for a long time. The flames usually start on a sunday morning, sometimes on cycles, full moon, change of season etc. Something usually sparks it, take for instance Garden Route Genetics, his mother passed him second hand information after me and him had a nice interaction about stilling liqueur, he came out guns blazing. Met someone else via IG who actually assisted him in the past and rates he is bi-polar and experienced similar outbursts. Funny enough GRG diagnosed me with bi polar ( his mom told me )  which I refuse to agree on, I just dont take idiots/trolls/flamers lightly, especially ones that live at home and not welcome there. 

Geez man, this kinda goes beyond trolling online.

Like I said, its big and is going to get bigger. Cyber bullying etc. I have seen it happen to other activists/breeders. It was the reason I got involved with JP Ras Victor, he threatened a female activist who was raided a couple days after his threats. I have also found JP when he went missing to and was given the 1K bounty for finding his whereabouts as cannabis community was worried about him.

13055288_1112937895417056_6751598733763459993_n.jpg.df63bc6f476dce5c15f2b9575c25a2de.jpg

Do you know the definition of insanity? 

Probably cooked, Evan?  You seem to like using that word with me. Most of my life I have been called crazy Chris, I prefer insane Chris, cause everyone is crazy now. And I can assure you I dont do the same shit again and again, I like keeping people guessing. Blazing my own trail.

Not sure what you ranting about, best leave politix to politicians and take it easy on the pipe bud

Just think about that statement men? If we had left cannabis, freedom of speech to politicians, where the hell do you think we would be, still buying northern lights seeded zol on the side of the road from a sweaty balled dealers, so sorry dont leave politrix to politicians. I thank you for your concern about the pipe, but in total control of weed and liquor problem I have.  

• Chris Jay changed the title to Petty Pot Politics and Trolling
17 minutes ago, Chris Jay said:

And I can assure you I dont do the same shit again and again

I think you do.

The purpose of this thread was to discuss pot politics in the SA cannabis industry but is now rather just a public display of your own personal politics within the SA cannabis scene. 

None of the people you mention are even here so what is this really? I've never heard of "Bad Rasta" who ironically kinda looks like your caricature quite coincidentally. I actually had to make sure Bob wasn't posting your picture because obviously you got the R1k for helping with his request for information.

Why do I need to know the mental stability and personal living conditions of GRG? 

I don't know man, for someone claiming to stand up to bullying it looks kinda looks like you're bullying. 

Ah Evan, you have tried with me for to long. PS I edited the title of the post from Pot Politrix to Petty Pot Politrix and trolling before you posted, so lets not go that route either. Here is the initial sentence:

" Just thought of posting a topic about the pot politrix in the cannabis industry, and to all the wonderful angry trolls out there. Its really a sad affair and screws up what needs to be done. " I think it kinda gives you an idea of what the topic will be about.

I think you do.

You are welcome to your own thoughts. I kind of think that you think that to. So you dont need to continue repeating yourself.

You welcome to vet all the information I post, you will be wasting your time.

I don't know man, for someone claiming to stand up to bullying it looks kinda looks like you're bullying. 

Coming from a guy that spent his time graffiting my avatar!!! Thank you for doing the higher res one for me too.

141080068_3837745472936271_4631541054634584827_n.jpg.84c3e0f5d9d59b94831a76b193c6cbe6.jpg

Not at all, I am just finishing things others started because it gets tiring. If you have not heard of Bad Rasta, you have not been around for long. Nothing wrong with that, but funny enough he has not been around for long either. My entire life I have stood up to bullies, you are not the first to call me a bully, but honestly you have tried with me, and that is cool to.

Look I have started this topic up again, because everyone has been flamed online, and because I have experience with this, I am sharing information about trolls, and more importantly how to deal with it. I can assure it will help alot of people. And on top of that, GRG made my things public first, 3 flame mails Monday morning. JP Rasta over the years has put my number, physical address online too, made false accuations etc, and that was when weed was illegal.   its not about getting back at him personally, its about sharing shady characters who speak badly about other canna companies. Watch and learn bud. 

Oh and the flaming has not started yet. I am setting myself up for serious issues by posting all of this, but I am more than willing to finally go this route, enough is enough.

Funny enough my advice to a moderator last night dealing with a couple flamers online:

"you are spoon feeding the troll. Rule no 1. Dont feed the troll."

Edited by Chris Jay

6 minutes ago, Chris Jay said:

Coming from a guy that spent his time graffiting my avatar!!!

Observe I, the Devil. 

7 minutes ago, Chris Jay said:

If you have not heard of Bad Rasta, you have not been around for long.

Clearly my fault for not knowing, sorry. 

8 minutes ago, Chris Jay said:

You welcome to vet all the information I post, you will be wasting your time.

12 minutes ago, Chris Jay said:

Not at all, I am just finishing things others started because it gets tiring.

I have literally just what you say on this thread to go on, which is the point I am trying to make. I don't know how you are going to finish things up when these people are probably not going to respond here, unless I am missing something and they are here and I've missed one monster of a thread. 

I hope you get the responses you're looking for, whether here or in person. 

23 minutes ago, Chris Jay said:

Coming from a guy that spent his time graffiting my avatar!!! Thank you for doing the higher res one for me too.

141080068_3837745472936271_4631541054634584827_n.jpg.84c3e0f5d9d59b94831a76b193c6cbe6.jpg

I thought it was, hmm, not sure what the right word is... I want to say cool or amusing but they could be misunderstood.

Basically I see the humour in this, the eyes indicating you are clearly blazed. It is a cannabis forum, I think most members on this forum smoke.

I do not think there was any ill intent behind this nor do I think it was meant to cause any harm.

This does lead me to another topic where I feel a lot of people now a days, perhaps the youth in particular, seem overly sensitive. A lot of things being referred to as racist or insensitive where that was certainly not the initial intention... but that is a completely different topic altogether now and not really related to this.

@Chris Jay sometimes trying to help others is simply not worth it, you end up worse off for trying and ultimately that person does not want help. You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force it to drink. 

• Agree 1

I don't know how you are going to finish things up when these people are probably not going to respond here

I can assure you they have been linked up to this thread. JP might be a bit slower, his last screenshot he sent me, I giggled, it was of my profile on FB and the top it said, only 20mb left. Cannabis community is very small, and most guys are online. IG seems to be the place now, but forums like this do get covered well. They will come like moths to a flame, and I am ready for the minions of followers who I will try their pot luck at me.

I hope you get the responses you're looking for, whether here or in person. 

Sadly not looking for responses, or clicks and views as some suggested. Its about how to handle trolls, tip in the above post. I am looking at sharing valid information about serious dicks in our community. And no, its not a simple keyboard flaming war as some have suggested, I have met both in person. Like JP and others, save the other faces and ego's, they have threatened to come to my farm and hang me from a tree, drop me to my knees and suck thier Khoi dank knobs.  The shit seriously gets wicked, I sent them my GPS location, and been getting on with cannabiz life.

I thought it was, hmm, not sure what the right word is... I want to say cool or amusing but they could be misunderstood.

I can totally agree, but if you go through Evans posts aimed at me you will realise different. I am not offended, it takes alot to offend me. Actually asked him to make a better res one so I could use it as a profile picture. I agree about the younger generation, but you know like racism, and the difference between subtle racism. Insinuating on multiple posts, I am cooked, repeating do you know what the definition of insanity is, no proper input, just one liners,  you get my drift. I still find the avatar humorous and thank you.

@Chris Jay sometimes trying to help others is simply not worth it, you end up worse off for trying and ultimately that person does not want help.

And on a side note, Sometimes things need to be said and done, regardless. i cant share info on here, but I have taken a women out a very dangerous place/situation for her and family, only getting the end of the stick and being accused of multiple things in the long run. I have recently done something out of my character and made someone close come clean of his schnarfing habit after he tried screwing me, tears hugs and all that drivel, he is a compulsive liar but he has also stopped smoking too. I have stopped police beating a robber they could not catch and they wanted to arresst me for getting involved after catching him. I tried assisting a wankster with life after him begging multiple times, was fingered by his mother as a ring leader when he got to deep in his own shit. He eventually served time, went to rehab. Some lovely stories in life, and I think most are on to better paths today, except for the cops.

My jobs in corporate I knicknamed myself cannon fodder, I used to resolve issues in companies, difficult customers, thieving customers , bad employees, hiring, training and firing, company take overs and buyouts, fighting Telscum detetives way before skype was invented.  I was employed for my unique skills. Some of the guys I used to work with still call me Daddy today. I am laughing right now what I did last week, I sold something I have been holding onto for 18 years to a pastor, it was dirty. Damn mates that got married and settled could not keep thier dirty deeds at home, so who better to hand over the dirty deeds to.  Sorry guys for my entire life I have sat with alot on my shoulders, alot of dark situations,  thanks for listening/reading and letting me share. 

Personally I think you have to worry about the ones watching bad things happen around them and doing saying nothing. The quiet ones, the ones who follow like sheep flaming others, throwing subtle insults at others. Those are the real bad cray cray "influencers", and there are many snakes in the veld.

Edited by Chris Jay