Sign in to follow this  
Chris Jay

Pot Politics

Just thought of posting a topic about the pot politrix in the cannabis industry, and to all the wonderful angry trolls out there. Its really a sad affair and screws up what needs to be done. If you planning on getting involved or supporting cannabis, bashing peoples efforts is not the right way forward. Alot of it is 2nd hand information, fear, jealousy and coming from guys with vested interests in cannabiz. Focus on your own closest and start something big, go for it and dont let trolls stop you. This joint is for my trolls.

• Like 1

Come on trolls, where you boys, you learnt to bite your lips? Thats good. You dont wish cannabis warriors jail time, or you not disgusted in what others are doing.  

• Confused 2

9 hours ago, Chris Jay said:

Come on trolls, where you boys, you learnt to bite your lips? Thats good. You dont wish cannabis warriors jail time, or you not disgusted in what others are doing.  

If you are looking for trolls, facebook is your friend. No trolls on this forum hey.

As far as the politics around the developing industry...We dont care about that here. You'll notice that in all the years of this forum, this politics sub forum has only 3 threads...including this one.

Edited by Totemic
  • Agree 5

10 hours ago, Chris Jay said:

The fuck you on about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/18/2020 at 9:55 AM, Chris Jay said:

Just thought of posting a topic about the pot politrix in the cannabis industry, and to all the wonderful angry trolls out there. Its really a sad affair and screws up what needs to be done. If you planning on getting involved or supporting cannabis, bashing peoples efforts is not the right way forward. Alot of it is 2nd hand information, fear, jealousy and coming from guys with vested interests in cannabiz. Focus on your own closest and start something big, go for it and dont let trolls stop you. This joint is for my trolls.

Someone's clearly been smoking their socks!!😂 Not sure what you ranting about, best leave politix to politicians and take it easy on the pipe bud

Sorry guys a little bit too much of the good moonshine. There certainly has been politics on here, and cant agree more than facebook, its a daily occurrence. Apologies about my outburst, I blame blueberry 65% proof and the trolls that nag me on a weekly basis. Trust all is well.