BIODYNE LIQUID GOLD

SoloKush

Hey fellow growers..

I received a sample bottle of biodyne liquid gold. Does anybody here have any experience with it ? I would highly appreciate any info I can get from anyone who has used it.. 

Also I am growing in coco+perlite mix with floracoco grow+bloom, and some flowering boosters during flowering.. 

Totally happy with my regimen but since I got this freebie mayb I can add it into the mix ??

Any thoughts guys (and gals if any) would be awesome

✌️

• Like 1

I have not use the product, but I see it being marketed in the hydroshops. Any microbial inoculant would be beneficial to any system (hydro or organic). What they don't tell you is that a little can go a long way. I use 3ml of my Microbial inoculant and brew it with molasses for 36 to 48 hours at 22 degrees and use it on my whole garden. 

• Like 1

@SoloKush  have used EM Pro Soil and Environoc (made by Biodyne) - same concept, they're a microbe inoculant to help get the microbes going in your medium.

If you were to make a tea like @SkunkPharm then a little really does go a long way as they will multiply heavily during the tea brewing process as they have everything they need - food source, oxygen and heat. Alternatively just add it to your feed or do a watering with it.

Coco and perlite isn't the best medium to use as there isn't much in terms of a food source for the microbes, also people say using all the good nutes and PH up / down kills the microbes. If you have it, use it!

Take note that it does drop the PH, so add the Biodyne before you PH your feed.

Ive been thinking about this product to be honest. I have added microbes. Using a few variant of fungal and bacteria. But wondering if it’s enough. 

think it all depends on how much micro-biology you want at the end of the day. Variety, volume And symbiosis.

@Totemic had a conversation recently about inorganic/synthetic relationship with microbes and weather detrimental to microbiology and that’s  got everything to do with concentration. When an infestation hits it’s never easy to get that stuff sorted. So they don’t die easy. Having said that, their job is to take part of a cycle efficiently, that’s why hydrogen peroxide has benefits, survival of the fittest. Similar to Super-oxide  dismutase enzyme... They dismantle O and H free radical(toxic cell) and microbes

ok let me not run off topic we talking about adding microbes and not killing microbes

so yes and no I would say maybe as inoculants at each phase of growth and diversify accordingly over time.  

And that how I’d be using it if I make up my mind. Let me know how it goes bud 👍🏻

Edited by ORGANinc.
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 8/23/2020 at 5:02 PM, PsyCLown said:

@SoloKush  have used EM Pro Soil and Environoc (made by Biodyne) - same concept, they're a microbe inoculant to help get the microbes going in your medium.

If you were to make a tea like @SkunkPharm then a little really does go a long way as they will multiply heavily during the tea brewing process as they have everything they need - food source, oxygen and heat. Alternatively just add it to your feed or do a watering with it.

Coco and perlite isn't the best medium to use as there isn't much in terms of a food source for the microbes, also people say using all the good nutes and PH up / down kills the microbes. If you have it, use it!

Take note that it does drop the PH, so add the Biodyne before you PH your feed.

So from your experience I can mix Environoc 401 with my molasses before feeding the plant? Also I have read on a lot of websites that you should stop applying Environoc 2 weeks into flower??? I don't see how the soil and plant wont benefit from the product during its flowering phase. Please let me know if you recommend I use Environoc throughout flowering phase and if I can mix it with molasses before the feeding. Online they also say you shouldn't brew Environoc because it is already a complex formula..so much info online you dont know who to trust'.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Spaidan said:

So from your experience I can mix Environoc 401 with my molasses before feeding the plant? Also I have read on a lot of websites that you should stop applying Environoc 2 weeks into flower??? I don't see how the soil and plant wont benefit from the product during its flowering phase. Please let me know if you recommend I use Environoc throughout flowering phase and if I can mix it with molasses before the feeding. Online they also say you shouldn't brew Environoc because it is already a complex formula..so much info online you dont know who to trust'.

Just add it in with your nutrient / molasses mix once a week and give it to the plants until the 2nd week of flower, by this point you should have enough of a microbe army that you dont need to add anymore (remember they are reproducing themselves as well).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1